Anime/Manga-Spoilers All Over

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Anime/Manga-Spoilers All Over

Postby dj1107 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:50 pm

All I care about if Part 4 gets animated is Kira in all his glory being animated.....Yeah Yoshikage Kira is probably my 2nd favorite villain of JoJo just behind Dio.

Full version of Moon Pride
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT_zRWZ8BY4

Stardust Senshi
http://38.media.tumblr.com/9d0076c7bbbc ... 1_1280.jpg
Pizza mozzarella, Pizza mozzarella, rella rella.

Postby Q.U. » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:35 am

So, apparently    Kirito is a crossdresser now   . Every episode I keep asking myself "do I really want to keep watching this?". But hell, I'm interested to see what other nonsense they will put into this arc of SAO.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby ari-6 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:15 am

He isn't a cross dresser. It is just a more accurate representation of MMO's. All girl characters are being played by guys.
I am too young to have freaking carpal tunnel!
Im Making This Up As I Go
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cerulean » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:42 pm

I wonder whether or not they'll explain why this happened, or if they'll just ignore it.

The fights, at least, should be good. Sinon's fight was great.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:11 am

So...Fuuka...has anyone read it? :o
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby SantaUltraDJClaus » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:37 pm

No, but from the description is seems like a funny romance story.
Pro Snafu Mods Supporter 2k14
Just Rockin

Postby athdlg » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:So...Fuuka...has anyone read it? :o

I've read all of SEO Kouji's works! The majority anyway. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Fuuka just yet. I've read it, but again, I'm not sure how I feel. What are your thoughts so far?
Forever Noob

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 pm

It definitely feels rushed. but not so much so that the story drops in quality, which I find surprising.
Only 25 chapters in and the love triangle is being stressed, I'm bubbling from excitement like a little girl c:
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby athdlg » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Since this is SEO's, or at least to what I assume, their next "big manga" I'm wondering how long they will be making this one. The main character is obvious like the other manga. I can't say I'm too excited since I feel like I've seen the same thing over and over with every manga that they have done and it will just be the same thing again and again, with who falls in love with who--just depends on when it will all end.

I still love the art though, and their stories are always interesting to read. I do have to agree it is feelings rushed (it's a pattern to what I see), but it's not taking away the story entirely which is great. I enjoy how much they put in the story with few pages.
Forever Noob

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 pm

New Magi
I have no words for it atm :o
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cerulean » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 pm

Still on the fence about whether or not I'll read Fuuka. I'm leaning more towards not reading it at the moment because I don't really want to read    Suzuka   to do so (and I know myself well enough to know that I would after happening upon that spoiler)

As for Magi, they're just gonna flip flop back and forth until they settle on one, aren't they? So tempted to say that it's set in stone, but I can't just ignore the face that Sheba's silhouette made in 193. It's like she has Arba's personality and Sheba's clothes and staff (which I guess she could have stolen or something). At least we're getting closer to the end of this.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:57 pm

New Magi chapter. Stuff went down. Stuff. Went. Down.
Yea, the child was Aladdin.

Suzuka was good, not as good as Kimi no imo. There should only be a couple more weeks before Fuuka gets dramatic again :o
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cerulean » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Welp, that settles that then. Now that all the pieces are in place, we should see the end of this flashback soon'ish.
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:46 pm

I feel like it should end halfway in the next chapter, and we get a mini reintroduction to the scene we were at.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cerulean » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Hmmm, that's only if they can get the medium's appearance and the resulting fight against him down to half a chapter. They'd also have to explain how everyone made it to this world. I wouldn't mind just skipping the big fight altogether (since there would be 72 people fighting at the same time) though. Anxious to get back to the present and see reactions.

In other news, I'm finally sitting down and reading some of the things that have been on my list for a while. I just finished Chibi Vampire. So bittersweet :c
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dj1107 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:00 pm

So. It has come to my attention that there will be a new Digimon series that will return to the Adventure universe after 02.

The return of one of my childhood favorites which I found superior to Pokemon, & One of the first animes to give me the experiment of shipping?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcKudHBKdPU

Postby ari-6 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:24 pm

It might be nostalgic I guess. I honestly don't know where they could go after 02. At least they didn't decide to mess with Tamers. Already the best season so just leave it as is and no one needs to get hurt.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby SantaUltraDJClaus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:36 pm

I will have to re watch most if not all of the Digimons one day. I think I watched all of the first one, but none of the second one, some of the third, most of the forth, some of the fifth, and none of the sixth.
Pro Snafu Mods Supporter 2k14
Just Rockin

Postby ari-6 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:41 pm

I watched all of 1, 2 and 3. The fourth wasn't released in this country until years later on a different channel so I don't know anything about it or any of the others. I don't need to know about them to know that D3 was the best! Hands down, end of story. And I pretend that the OVA's never happened.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dj1107 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:00 pm

ari-6 wrote:I watched all of 1, 2 and 3. The fourth wasn't released in this country until years later on a different channel so I don't know anything about it or any of the others. I don't need to know about them to know that D3 was the best! Hands down, end of story. And I pretend that the OVA's never happened.

Series 4 was basically a Super Sentai series where the kids become the Digimon rather then have Digimon. It was good for the most part but suffered severe redundancy issues with the Lucemon arc.

Savers/Data Squad was ok from what little I've watched. It gave us probably one of the more ballser leaders of the franchise: Marcus Damon who basic method of taking care of bad Digimon is to Falcon punch them.

Xros Wars/Fusion I've never watched so I'm at a blank with that. Though I heard it wasn't that great.

Postby Cerulean » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Sooo, I finally caught up on Girls of the Wild's. Feels like we might be reaching a conclusion soon, which makes me sorta sad.
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:02 pm

What makes you say that?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cerulean » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Just a feeling, that got stronger with everyone seemingly getting paired off now. I realize there are a few directions they could take it after everyone starts dating, but I just can't shake the feeling.
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:30 pm

I hope it continues even after pairings are made. Also, Dal Dal's guy seems too rushed.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cerulean » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Yep, same here

And yea, I agree. It was just a bit too convenient for him to be there at that point in time for me. And now he's coming off as perfect, or pretty close to it. Have to wonder how much more development we'll be getting on him.
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)