Anime/Manga-Spoilers All Over

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Anime/Manga-Spoilers All Over

Postby MissTikilicious » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:23 pm

On the thought of sequels and remakes I found this video that is supposedly an opening sequence to the Harry Potter anime. I can't tell if this is fan-made or legit. If it is or isn't real I will honestly start crying either way :'( but if it is fan-made than I bow my head to the artist. I needed to ask someone about this cause I've already looked in all the places I could possibly think of and it's ANIMATED HARRY FREAKING POTTER!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH9YYdl9zEk&feature=player_detailpage
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Girl...that video was made in '08. It's safe to assume that it's either fan made, or just awful.

One of my favorite fan made pics.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Yes I remember finding this a few years ago. Anime Harry Potter. The world is not ready.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Same, back then, I re-imagined the entire book with these character designs. I also made up little stories for the older generation.
This picture had set up all my day dreams and story making themes for 3 months. I loved ever second of it.

Also, I don't believe I'm the only one that believes this, but Harry Potter as a show would've done better than the movie.
If they ever end up making an anime for it in the future, I hope the art is inspired by this.

FUCK, I want to make a Harry Potter thread now...honestly the story bored me, but I fucking loved the world, ESPECIALLY QUIDDITCH, I learned everything about the damn sport, I even noted all the bent rules in the games and the leniency they had in the movies. I WANT HARRY POTTER THREAD T.T
Rocks

Postby MissTikilicious » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Then make one and post the link for anyone else who wants to get in on that! There are topics in this world that people will never stop discussing whether for good or bad; one of them is Harry Potter. It's a simple fact of life.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:21 pm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55113
HARRY POTTER THREAD, GO WILD!
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:39 pm

I really need to ask but has anyone else here read D-grey man? Image I have read the first volume. After finishing I thought it was kind of boring and the art looks Ok but there is something about it that to me just looks... off. But I do not usually let that bother me because the art always gets better so I skipped forward 100 chapters and the art still looks... off. So I watched the anime up to episode 15. It started out pretty interesting, that is until the story about the ghost of mater. These three episodes dragged on for way longer than they should have, and for what? Just so that the main character could learn a new move. I was bored to the point of head-desking and felt like giving up on it. Until the next story, That introduced a character called Road Kamelot. I love this EVERYTHING about this character! There was not a single thing I disliked. And then I heard this song on the internet that really made me want to keep watching just to hear it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asoB9PUVhuM But can I really watch a series just for one character? Short of her making frequent appearances I do not know if there is anything that can make this series more interesting. Is there anyone who can recommend that I continue with this series?
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Krest » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Barajou no Kiss, Ari. Really cool manga. (Or is it a manwha?)
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby ari-6 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Krest, you asked me to link you to the reveal page but if you intend to read it then I do not recommend looking. I know we said we would just put mega spoilers in red but it is easy to avoid reading coloured text but you can not un-see somthing once you have seen it. http://a.mpcdn.net/manga/p/248/118845/45.jpg Once again if you have any intention of reading Deadman Wonderland then you really should not click the link.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:58 pm

He's seen the anime. He's seen this. He's also showed knowledge of Wretched Egg's connection. So I think it's safe to assume he knows.
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:35 pm

But just in case of people passing through I will always make plot ruining images links instead of importing the image.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 pm

If some passes the title warning, first post warning and for some reason, on this specific page, your last line of defense will be for something.
And I highly doubt it possible for someone to not notice texts in different colors.

On another note, Girls of the Wild's hit 100 chapters. http://www.mangapanda.com/girls-of-the-wilds/1 No fancy celebration, or even the mention of it by them, but it's in my top 5 on-going manga.

Oh, and Ari. I'm not sure what's going on with you, but can please respond to the PM.
Rocks

Postby Krest » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:He's seen the anime. He's seen this. He's also showed knowledge of Wretched Egg's connection. So I think it's safe to assume he knows.

Yeah, I saw that in the aaaaaaanime! :D

Oh, and in the other thread I said Shiro would BEAT Her, and that Shiro has no conscience. And that second claim happens to be based entirely off of the page linked.

All Hail Toonami!

Mimi/Her, it seems, DOES have a conscience. Both Mimi and Her regret many of the things they do, even if they can't stop themselves from doing those things. On the other hand, Shiro REEEEEEEEALLY enjoys tearing people apart. That gives her inner strength that, honestly, Her doesn't have.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 pm

I suggest you read the manga. This is a place where spoilers roam free, and because I enjoyed the series very much, I personally want to make sure you do as well. We wouldn't want to to tell you all the things that's happened past the anime. If I remember correctly the anime stopped after the Undertaker thing. I believe that's roughly half the series, if not then less. We wouldn't want to spoil all that, now would we?
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:And I highly doubt it possible for someone to not notice texts in different colors.
I am sorry, that is not what I meant at all. I meant the colours are a good idea because it means that someone who does not want to be spoiled will think "This text is red so I will not read it". That was what I meant by "It is easy to ignore" I did not intend to insult you're idea.

Krest, I really recommend you read the manga. There are a whole two arks on top of the anime. Also the art is amazing! After two hits I can not wait to see what this mangaka duo come up with. I hope they do not wait years for their next release. They already took a year off at the worst time. How inconsiderate of the writer, having a baby!
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Your - To Belong to
Your kitty.

You're - You Are
You're using it incorrectly up there.

When typing it, just say 'You Are' quickly, to see if it makes sense.

You shouldn't be stuttering so much when typing. c:
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:52 pm

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD I, ARI ARCHIBALD -6 VOW NEVER AGAIN TO STUTUTER WHEN TYPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gott ist tot

Postby Krest » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:54 pm

ari-6 wrote:
Tenshi Nova wrote:How inconsiderate of the writer, having a baby!

Wait, wait... Waaaaaaaait...

The writers are a couple? And they did the ding-a-ling? And had a child?

That kid is going to be soooo messed up xD

Speaking of which, YOU CONFUSE MY FEELINGS ARI. Your Gender says male but your avi is female D:

...Are you a Trap?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Ding-a-ling = SEX

Ari has a penis, balls are debatable. The avatar is his artwork, impressive ain't it.
Ari, you know I love you <3
Rocks

Postby Krest » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Ding-a-ling = SEX

I'm pretty sure the audience got that, Dave.

--

I don't know if your name really is Dave. You just seem like a Dave. Go get 'em, Dave... Go get 'em...

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Name's Howard, Howy is preferred.

I know it was obvious, I was being blunt for the same reason why you weren't. :D

So you going to read DW, it's really goooooooood, but I don't have to explain why. I'll see you guys tomorrow. G'night!
Rocks

Postby Krest » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:00 am

:D :D :D

Aaaaalmost done...

--

EDIT:

WHAT?! THAT'S IT?! What a ripoff! D:

*throws monitor*

Postby dj1107 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:27 pm

So I recently started reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Enjoying the hell out of it. Already on Diamond are Unbreakable.
Pizza mozzarella, Pizza mozzarella, rella rella.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Yea, the creators wrapped up what should've been a few more chapters into a single one. The number of fantastic manga/anime with terrible endings never stops growing.
Rocks

Postby Krest » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:28 am

LOL Yeah, and I thought Air Gear's ending was bad enough...

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)