New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Heading To Trauma" (7/26/13)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Heading To Trauma" (7/26/13)

Postby rac7d » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:34 am

So did Dr. X have a hand in what Samantha is ? I just assumed the cluster approached her.

Also @Beeare can you tell us what sam's insect form is suppose to be she resembled a centipede but now she has praying mantis leg

Postby BeeAre » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:18 am

The Cluster adapts and evolves. Sometimes unwillingly, to survive, just like organic life, only they are predisposed to keep changing faster, so they are aware of their losses if they must evolve, and this can cause a fundamental shift in the way they perceive things. Very Borg, but with an antipathy to those forms of life which arose in nonmetallic circumstances. The Borg didn't mind if you started organic. They'd fix that shit right up!

I find it interesting that only now, Cerulean, that you notice Atomic Betty, the first in a while to notice her, and certainly the first in a while to notice her with relationship to what the Cluster is doing.

I've left certain clues in the dialogue concerning what's simultaneously happening offworld.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Cerulean » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:36 pm

I'd completely forgotten about her until I read your last reply. Out of sight, out of mind. I'll have to do a little digging to figure out what you mean with regards to your last statement. I have an idea of where to start though.

The vibe that I got from your first paragraph, however, makes me think that all of the members of the Darkstar Council were well aware that they would probably die during this mission. However, they don't care because the ends will end up justifying their deaths. The success of this mission will be good for the Cluster and bad for organics.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)