New Grim Tales: Talk the talk now walk the walk: 7/20/13

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales: Talk the talk now walk the walk: 7/20/13

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:56 pm

He'll live, for a much less loose definition of the word live than will apply to Mimi anyway.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Sigment » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:Didn't you read it when you quoted it?

Were I not aware of your take on that word, I would tell you to drop that subject... again. But I am, so I'll simply say that, as of right now, we don't really seem to know enough about Chi to decide where she will stand in the events to come.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Exodis » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:07 am

... okay, I'm sorry to say this but I'm down for a harem.
Haha.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 am

Chi's the spoiled princess character that initially loves someone else.
From what we have before us, Chi will most likely want to interfere in some way, probably a childish way.

Personally, I don't want to see the common anime harem style be played out here, unless they do an extremely good job explaining how it happened. I'm just calling that the ratio and friendship that comes along with it, will happen. Or already called. I want that "I was right moment" :3
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:16 pm

I'm not kidding guys. Knock it off.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:22 pm

In case no one has seen it, one of the other threads about this is having a fun run. A topic I enjoyed there was Mimi's death, unlikely, but still makes a good discussion.
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:34 am

What part of Mimi's death intrigues you? The idea of her soul being set free? Him's reaction on the matter?

I kinda wonder about Mimi falling to her death. I'm mean Jr's dad is Death himself. If Mimi does fall and break her neck, couldn't Junior ask is dad to look the other way?

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:46 am

It would seem like the most anti-climactic thing in the entire world to just have her fall and die right now.

But now... strangely... that's exactly what I want to happen.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Havoc » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 am

Me too. Y'know killing Mimi, kind seems like an act of mercy at this point.

I would also like it if some sort of unexpected third party came in and saved her. Like some one you would never expect to show up, or maybe even a new character all together.

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 am

Last time we got a surprise new character in a Bleedman comic we got Naga.

Now it's a strain to remember the fucker's name. If we DO get a new character, he better be important to the story.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:03 am

It interests me because it'd be unexpected and it would push the story. As for the Death part, in the other thread they've discussed how there are multiple forces for death. Personally, if Mandy were to tell Junior to suck it up and make Grim reap the child, that would be some messed up shit. Ofc, Mimi dying is still a thing the writers would probably never consider.
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Mimi's death at this point?

Ehh, could be... interesting actually. He death could cause the complications needed to ignite the powder keg in a manner that Him wants. Him comes to the "council" with evidence that Mandy has kidnapped and killed his heir, and gets the other lords to go to war against her. Jr though could diffuse it by traveling again to the Spirit Realm and recovering Mimi.

It's interesting to consider and play with in my mind, but I doubt it will happen.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:42 pm

I think death by an muffin hallucination would've been a terrible way to go out.
F U Im evil

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:54 pm

I wonder if it would count as starvation or not. I mean, she's chasing down food, right?

Bird oft Error

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:17 pm

No, It's called suicide.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Would chasing a hallucination and then falling to your death count as suicide?
Mercypostle

Postby Sigment » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Technically, killing yourself by any means is suicide. This would be classified as accidental suicide.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Isn't suicide intentionally killing yourself, and accidental would be that you are doing it for show and not really doing it, but accidentally doing it anyway?
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm fairly certain that suicide has to be intentional.
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:54 pm

I'm guessing so.
Mercypostle

Postby Sigment » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:13 am

I went ahead and checked. Suicide is literally defined as "the action of killing oneself intentionally."

The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:35 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:I went ahead and checked. Suicide is literally defined as "the action of killing oneself intentionally."

I also looked that up, and was just about to post that, but you beat me to the draw. Oh well.

Blood Lord wrote:Mimi's death at this point?

Ehh, could be... interesting actually. He death could cause the complications needed to ignite the powder keg in a manner that Him wants. Him comes to the "council" with evidence that Mandy has kidnapped and killed his heir, and gets the other lords to go to war against her. Jr though could diffuse it by traveling again to the Spirit Realm and recovering Mimi.

It's interesting to consider and play with in my mind, but I doubt it will happen.

It is kind of an interesting idea. However Mimi's such a popular character, that killing her in such a manner could piss off a lot of people, even if she wasn't dead-dead. Also Jr having to retrieve some girls soul from the Spirit Realm, is way too much like the first story. I don't think I would like to see that sort of retread.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 am

If Mimi ever dies, I'd want her to stay dead. My personal opinion. Also, I honestly think that people getting pissed would need to get over it. Link to the beginning of this discussion in the other thread.
viewtopic.php?p=3417836#p3417836

My opinion somewhere in there, if Mimi were to die and come back. She would appear in the Ghost Zone, and everyone would be racing to get her.

Other option, she's resurrected by someone outside of Grimskull.
Rocks

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Speaking of long term changes to Mimi, a though just occurred to me. Given that the Grim's know Finkelstein, do you thing that, at some point someone is going to come up with the idea of contacting him and having him give Mimi her hands back Okay, not her hands, they are presumably long gone and are now nothing but a pile of disarticulated bones in some grave/trash heap somewhere, but hands of some sort. At first this sounds silly and a ludicrous waste of Finkel's time, but the more I think of it, the more reasons why I think it might actually be an idea someone might suggest. That it is possible goes without saying, if Finkel can sew a body back well enough that a soul can re-occupy it, attaching a fresh set of hands to a still living subject should be child's play. (Heck WE can re-attach hands sometimes with our medical tech.) And there might actually be some good reasons to do this especially if Mandy's plans involve keeping Mimi permanently (as opposed to giving her back to him eventually) Giving her back hands might block the chance of the Gygas re-attaching to her (if the removal was integral for the gygas to make her into Her). It might make her a more useful whatever she is going to be to Junior (she's sort of Junior's pet now, but Mandy may have other plans for her long term, like servant or bodyguard or whatever. And since it was Him himself who preformed the original demanulation, giving her hands again would make a powerful statement to both Mimi and Him along the lines of "Who you/she was under him/you is gone, you/she is ours now."
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:59 pm

I thought whenever the thought of Mimi's hands returning came up 3 options were obviously considered.

Finkelstein
Mandy's vault
Grim/Minnie using magic

I mean no disrespect to Mon-Kitsune, I'm just saying, I thought it was one of the obvious options.
Rocks

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)