New PPGD 5/1/13 - Programing Block

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PPGD 5/1/13 - Programing Block

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Tue May 21, 2013 1:25 am

Birdofterror wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:Agreed
/shrug

I'm just passing along knowledge. Whether or not you choose to use it is your call, bruh.

Okay Bruh.
(i mean that in the most respectable way ( notice the capitalization in the letter "b" in "Bruh, as well as a period ( quite respectful (or dignifying perhaps) I must say)).
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby BeeAre » Tue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

STOP. Stop posting off-topic together.

Yes, Bell is looking to snuff Blossom. She's got an evil dad who is into that kind of thing. He's not teaching her morals. That's for squares.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue May 21, 2013 6:39 pm

BeeAre wrote:STOP. Stop posting off-topic together.

Yes, Bell is looking to snuff Blossom. She's got an evil dad who is into that kind of thing. He's not teaching her morals. That's for squares.

Yet, at the same time, Dr. X seems too smart to plan to take over the world just because he's evil and ambitious. The best villains, are the villains that have valid reasons why they are evil.
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now

Postby BeeAre » Tue May 21, 2013 8:10 pm

.-. You tend to say the obvious about story tropes a lot, don't you.

Yes. Dr. X has a reason. The difference between heroes and villains, however, is the ends by which they justify their means. As a general guideline, good heroes reveal validity, all villains do not.

It's not strictly speaking ends to means vs means to ends, but it is easy to see that theme crop up a lot.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby rac7d » Wed May 22, 2013 5:52 pm

So she has true Killing intent. Then why has't she done so right away? Would a blow from jack sword harm her then?

Postby CTCFirebird » Wed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm

rac7d wrote:

So she has true Killing intent. Then why has't she done so right away? Would a blow from jack sword harm her then?

WHAT!?
Not bad...
Agreed.
LOL

Anyways, I don't think its that easy to go ahead and kill Blossom like that. Besides, Blossom may have some trouble going against Bell and anybody else born of ingredient and Chemical X, but Blossom has experience so she has to have a fighting chance against Bell. Plus, this is a webcomic. So, it may take a while for them to kill each other and one goes in defeat. About Jack's Katana, that all depends of what it thinks its right. I mean, its magic and all that was forged by Odin, Ra, and Ram. I'm not sure what use will it be to those girls fighting each other. I mean, it WAS meant for Jack. Not sure if anybody else could use it.

I get the feeling that Bell's ingredient is Diamond...

Today, I finally got the Galaxy S4. Thanks in advance, btw. lol
I am the Winner

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)