Who says idiots can't be heroes?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Who says Idiots can't be hero's?

Postby Light10s » Fri May 17, 2013 11:30 am

rac7d wrote:can i throw in sora from kingdomhearts

I guess, But Sora has that look of an adventurer, A person who is willing to take risks, junp into the unknown willingly. All for the sake of finding his friends, and i think saving the universe came last. So no Sora is not an Idiot. If you can prove otherwise please say so.
CrimsonCreed wrote:
Dibullba wrote:NOBODY OUTSHINES BLACKSTAR!!!!

Hehe, yea Blackstar is an idiot no doubt but he's got competition, there's another idiot who just hit the stage. His name is Spirit!! ?????? (dang it how were you able to paste a picture on here i can't do that) aside for being cool, noble, and considerate he really has no class. Seriously the guy needs help, but he does have one good quality of him, he really does love his daughter even though he has a lousy way of showing it he really does care for her enough to die on her behalf. thats a hero characteristic willing to fight and die for your family.

Re: Who says idiots can't be heroes?

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri May 17, 2013 11:38 am

Rory Williams! He went from comic relief to badass when he got erased from time and came back as a roman, waited for his wife, who was inside a box, for two-thousand years, and told Hitler to shut up with a gun to his head. He pretty much can't die. (Until a weeping angle touched him but still! Badass!) Ha Ha Ha Haaa, try to top that!

F U Im evil

Re: Who says idiots can't be heroes?

Postby Dibullba » Fri May 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Weird thought came to me. I think the idiot protagonists that I like the most are the perverted or stuck up type. Best examples I can give will usually be stuck to anime such as Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club and Yoshihisa Manabe from Kotoura-san. Even though I tend to like those types the most, they would not range as my top favorite idiots surprisingly. If I had to pick 3 off the top of my head:
1. Kyo from Fruits Basket
2. Eikichi Onizuka from Great Teacher Onizuka
3. Vash the Stampede from Trigun (though technically he is a genius, his idiot antics are a joy to watch)

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)