Switch to full style
The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.
Topic locked

Re: New Grim Tales: "Chi" (4/16/13)

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Ha! I think Chi may enjoy Jr and Mimi's closeness just as much as Minnie.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:29 pm

you aren't making any sense. You just aren't. Even on my standards.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm

It's not that hard to understand.

Chi is going to "enjoy" aka HATE the closeness of Mimi and Jr as much (possibly more) than Minnie is. She is going to have a similar reaction as Minnie did.

He was using elements of sarcasm in his statement.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Ok is it just me or does the possibility of Chi and Minnie getting along seem likely?

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:03 am

CrimsonCreed wrote:Ok is it just me or does the possibility of Chi and Minnie getting along seem likely?

Hmmm....Maybe. However I don't think Chi will be particularly "fond" of anyone for the Grim family, after she finds out about Mimi.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:15 am

Havoc751 wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:Ok is it just me or does the possibility of Chi and Minnie getting along seem likely?

Hmmm....Maybe. However I don't think Chi will be particularly "fond" of anyone for the Grim family, after she finds out about Mimi.

True, but Minnie could convince her to enter into an alliance of convenience. Since Chi wants Mimi, helping Chi frees Junior up.

However, it's far more likely that Chi will just blindly attack Junior, which will unleash Minnie's wrath. Heck, the way Chi's thought process works, Chi might just assume Minnie is the interloper (since boys and girls don't go together) and instant conflict.

It could go either way.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:26 pm

So long as she doesn't hit on Junior, I think she will be in with Minnie. Given her disposition on 'boys' this seems like the most likely possibility.

In fact, if Chi comes over to their (House?) and tries to take Mimi back with her, it's likely that not only Minnie won't hate her, she will practically be best friends if she helps her get Mimi kicked the fuck out.

The problem(s) here would probably be Junior and 'maybe' her own dad at this point.
Topic locked