New Grim Tales Comic: Hell (03/22/2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Grim Tales Comic: Hell (03/22/2013)

Postby Collider » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:56 am

I find this rather disturbing.
Gaze into nothingness and despair!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic: Hell (03/22/2013)

Postby gamefan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 am

I cant believe this either....I dont know if laugh or cry XD
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:49 am

Hmm, looks like The Red Guy is there too.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:31 pm

I like this page.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:34 pm

I remember the days when I'd find this disturbing...

Actually still right now, but I'm still grinning at this page. I imagine Bleed had fun drawing this.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:56 pm

We have a bunch of little red devils, the Slenderman, the Red-Guy, Pyramid-head, the giant Golem and a worm in a sailor-suit, but what the hell is the dude with a freaky-face wearing a bow-tie?
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Hiroko » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 pm

He's from Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
The Sentimental One

Postby K13-ZAR » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 pm

I love Jeff's face in this page it is the same as my reaction to this page "what the heck is going on?"
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:41 pm

For once I get every single refference on this page. 8D

Hey, they are pink! 8D

This is awesomely disturbing. Distrubing that Mimi's pole dancing at her- what did we decide, eighth? birthday party. And awesome with......

Well, everything else in the penultimate panel.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Misery Chord » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Normally I don't mind (or even get) the pop culture gags, but this one annoys me because it's all wrong.

The whole point of the "Harlem Shake" meme is that it is one person dancing while everyone else either ignoring them or going along in their business, then everyone bursts out into dancing or outright saturnalia.

For the demons to be actively interested in Mimi before the jump ruins the joke. If this were an inversion or a subversion, I'd understand, but here it's FUBAR, like Nancy Pelosi's office's horrible attempt at a rickroll.

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:02 pm

K13-ZAR wrote:I love Jeff's face in this page it is the same as my reaction to this page "what the heck is going on?"

He's seriosly shocked. Jeff is after all well Jeff; he doesn't have a dirty bone in his body (well he's a spider so technically he doesn't have any bones of any sort in his body but still.......)

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:This is awesomely disturbing. Distrubing that Mimi's pole dancing at her- what did we decide, eighth? birthday party. And awesome with......

Well, everything else in the penultimate panel.

What makes it even more distubing is the panel before this. The pole dance in and of itself I could dismiss as Mimi not knowing any better (i.e. she's been exposed to so much evil that the pole dancing is basically being done on autopilot, she doesn't know what she is doing). But that first panel of her dancing....there not doubt, she knows what her milkshake does.

BTW (and pardon my ignorance) but is there some anime significance to the worm/lamprey thing. it's just that that color scheme of fuku (turquoise sleeves and skirt, yellow neckerchief) looks oddly familair to me; like I've seen it in some specific anime I can't remember.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Slendy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Oh God, I am sooo embarrassed. They said there weren't going to be any cameras there...
Denizen of Darkness

Postby DaklozeDuif » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Misery Chord wrote:Normally I don't mind (or even get) the pop culture gags, but this one annoys me because it's all wrong.

The whole point of the "Harlem Shake" meme is that it is one person dancing while everyone else either ignoring them or going along in their business, then everyone bursts out into dancing or outright saturnalia.

For the demons to be actively interested in Mimi before the jump ruins the joke. If this were an inversion or a subversion, I'd understand, but here it's FUBAR, like Nancy Pelosi's office's horrible attempt at a rickroll.

Maybe they don't care because Harlem Shame is dumb?
Despite that, this page turned out well. Dem cameos.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:42 pm

I don't think them being interested really ruins it.

It's one thing to just be leering at someone, and then suddenly jump up on the podium and join in.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby nightarix » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:34 pm

must say i find this disturbing yet amusing(i suppose the disturbing to me is pyramid head and slendy, amusing is mimi knowing how to poledance), not surprised harlem shake is known in hell, and if i remember right the thing with the bowtie is indeed from amnesia, i think it's one of those creatures that drags a sack behind it.(can't recall what the game called them though.)

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:33 pm

(Damn you edit button and position next to the quote button)
Mon-Kitsune wrote:What makes it even more distubing is the panel before this. The pole dance in and of itself I could dismiss as Mimi not knowing any better (i.e. she's been exposed to so much evil that the pole dancing is basically being done on autopilot, she doesn't know what she is doing). But that first panel of her dancing....there not doubt, she knows what her milkshake does.

I wonder if she is fully aware of her actions, because imho, I think she is. I wonder if Mimi is resorting to these sorts of things as self-inflected punishments for what she's done. I don't know though, she could have been corrupted where she sees no problem with it, or no longer has a sense of right over wrong.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 pm

I'd go with the corrupted thing.

She's had the personal attention of Him for a while now I'd imagine, so little things like pole-dancing are quite likely to be...Well, even before all of that, she seems like someone who would have lived by their own moral code and to hell with anything else.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:57 pm

okay so i'm gonna have to be THAT guy for a moment and ask... Why can i see everyone's underwear Except Mimi?

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Any page now Jeff and Mimi will remember this: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=211]
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:I'd go with the corrupted thing.

She's had the personal attention of Him for a while now I'd imagine, so little things like pole-dancing are quite likely to be...Well, even before all of that, she seems like someone who would have lived by their own moral code and to hell with anything else.

I'm not too sure yet which way I lean, because I can see both happening.

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:Why can i see everyone's underwear Except Mimi?

It's her stripper party? I dunno, you get a glimpse but that's about it.
Mercypostle

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:okay so i'm gonna have to be THAT guy for a moment and ask... Why can i see everyone's underwear Except Mimi?

Subtle sexism.

No wait, actually, It's not. It's cause that'd be blatant pedophilia.

Also, 2nd panel, or did you not count that?

Sum up, it's perfectly fine to see grown male things shaking their money-makers, not to see underage female (or male actually, mainly cause of the underage thing) humanoids in sexual scenarios.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:34 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:
Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:okay so i'm gonna have to be THAT guy for a moment and ask... Why can i see everyone's underwear Except Mimi?

Subtle sexism.

No wait, actually, It's not. It's cause that'd be blatant pedophilia.

Also, 2nd panel, or did you not count that?

Sum up, it's perfectly fine to see grown male things shaking their money-makers, not to see underage female (or male actually, mainly cause of the underage thing) humanoids in sexual scenarios.

well they're all hours old drawings so no, all of it's pedophilia, second not attracted to Mimi, just having fun. though having her as a daughter or pet or some weird mix between the 2 would be the best thing ever.

EDIT: thought the second panal was the back end of her outfit myself

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:39 pm

What?

You're not involved here.

I don't know, some of my message got messed up there. Don't care.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Havoc » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Whelp...Male strippers, just as promised.
Blossom's probably rolling in her grave, right about now.

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Havoc751 wrote:Whelp...Male strippers, just as promised.
Blossom's probably rolling in her grave, right about now.

lol, well heaven is confirmed in GT, right? so Blossom is probably loosing her shit right now.

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)