New Invader Zim: "The End Results"

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

New Invader Zim: "The End Results"

Postby Sigment » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:25 am

They could have just skipped right past this. Tak could have decided it was garbage and thrown it away. But nooo...
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: New Invader Zim: "The End Results"

Postby Exodis » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:33 am

Welp... there's that.
Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.

I will persevere
I will resist to hear
I will interfere
No rest for the wicked
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby shamanking1991 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:35 am

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interesting in seeing this "Onii-chan" version of Dib. Also can anyone tell what's in Gaz's notebook?
Last edited by shamanking1991 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rage Never Dies. Just look at the forums.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:27 am

Imouto Gaz looks cute. :p

Legs look strange tho. Can't tell if she's leaning on a table or on top of a bed. If it's the latter, then I'd like to trade the rest of this comic for one more PPGD page. If it's the prior, I won't mind making the same deal.

Tak's monologue is probably one of the most desperate(not quite the word I'm looking for) excuse for trying to force fit this fanservice in lol
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:22 am

Sigment wrote:They could have just skipped right past this. Tak could have decided it was garbage and thrown it away. But nooo...

Why, and ruin the grand scheme of things that is the plot? Don't you know that this is totally necessary? I came here for incest and fanservice and by god that's what I will get!

Sarcasm aside, I guess it's bull shit time for this story too. Let's see how many useless pages of shit Bleed can squeeze into before we actually get back to what little plot we had in the first place.
Pro Snafu Mods Supporter 2k15
Just Rockin

Postby Zig-Zag » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:47 am

Oh boy, here we go!
'Tis empty, folks.
Half-bit

Postby silvercover » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:19 am

well im gonna guess next page we're either gonna get some scenes that will just be barely legal(at least for this site, on manga/anime sites it wont be so much) or we're gonna see tak immediately shut it down before we got "those" kind of scenes.
Romance Expert

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:50 am

Sigment wrote:Sarcasm aside, I guess it's bull shit time for this story too.
For as long as I can remember this comic has been stuck in a perpetual bullshit loop, from its early conception and eventually being dropped- only to be picked up by Bleedman, only to be put in near indefinite hiatus, only to be continued out of the blue one day with almost zero guidance.

If anyone had the misplaced faith to put any stock in this comic, I dearly apologize, but come on- anyone could see that this comic was destined for nothingness.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:21 pm

It's not like I was "deeply" interested in this comic in the first place. I remember reading the pages way before Bleed brought it back, about a year ago or so, because I was curious of what other comics were on this site, so I read the 8? pages it had already, and it said it was last updated on 2008 I think. I didn't really think to much of it at the time, until out of nowhere Bleed brought it back. I kind of gave him half of the benefit of the doubt since the setting was still in the introduction phase kinda, but the pages he made were boring to me and you can tell his "touch" was added because of the pacing. It was going a tad slow and needs to be sped up a bit at an appropriate pace. But it was only a matter of time he would try to put something like this in this comic. He literally just made up an excuse to put his bull shit in. I don't know if he thinks this is funny, but it's not. It's boring and a waste of time and pages, proving once again he can't write for shit and just likes to waste time than show an actual plot.
Pro Snafu Mods Supporter 2k15
Just Rockin

Postby Felipesp » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i hope that there is more scenes like this! (I try to get along with my little sister but she hates me so i love to see brother and sister together!) I wonder if there will be a side effect of this (maybe they will start to get along for real after they are out of the game, maybe this is all just an excuse to explain Dib and Gezz getting close from now on) also after reading grim tales from down below I think its too late to complain about relationship betwen siblins
Last edited by Felipesp on Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:20 pm

How is it possible to be too late to complain about something?
Also, I highly suggest you google the definition of the word, incest.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:01 pm

How is it possible to be late to complain? Easy. If the problem has already been adressed then complaining is too late to be relevent.
2014. A shitty fucking year!
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:25 pm

It might be too late to do anything about it, but complaining about things is just a way to vent. There's no designated time to complain.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:35 pm

Let's avoid an argument over simple semantics if we can help it, guys.

I not sure if I still care at all about Zim. Given how long it took Melancholy to get anywhere of real relevance (appearance of Mindsnare), Zim's likely to piss us off for a while before it gets to the fucking point.

The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:53 pm

"Real relevance", don't let the false hope grip you :C
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Gundam » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Sees the newest page and can only think

:twisted: Can't wait for the next page. :twisted:

Last edited by Gundam on Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One weird Snafu

Postby Megadon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:23 pm

I don't think Tak is old enough to play this game or watch someone else play it.

Wow. Gaz hot. It has been a while since I've seen that. Can't wait to see what happens next.
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby YetiTheLordWhite » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Well it seems I lost a bet today: it's not another bath scene.
Which is kind of surprising considering how much of a trope it is in this theme.
-Want to read some delicious words? Then direct yourself to Fallen London.

Postby Sigment » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:"Real relevance", don't let the false hope grip you :C

I'd hardly call my feelings towards that page "hope", or even "optimism." Just felt like the first time in a lot of pages that there was something notable. Let's not argue over it if we can help it. That'd be going off-topic.

The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby FoxOwne » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:06 pm

You know, I was wondering when this comic was going to take a dive into the mindless fan-service lolicon fetish bullshit, and it seems it would be here. Really, Bleed? You can't do one fucking comic without looking like a creepy pedophile? I'm sure this is exactly what your sheep fans want though, they don't have room for criticism in the wells of their unwarranted and unbelievable loyalty. I was really hoping "maybe he won't do something stupid," but nope, you went ahead and did it. Also thanks for throwing more incest innuendos into our faces, might as well stick up your middle fingers and call us your bitches.
We evolve beyond the person that we were a minute before. Little by little, we advance with each turn. That's how a drill works! Mark my words, this drill will open a hole in the universe, and that hole will be a path for those behind us. The dreams of those who have fallen, the hopes of those who will follow, those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow! And that's Tengen Toppa! That's Gurren Lagann! My drill is the drill, that creates the heavens!
Shwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Postby ari-6 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:29 pm

YetiTheLordWhite wrote:Well it seems I lost a bet today: it's not another bath scene.
Which is kind of surprising considering how much of a trope it is in this theme.

Well Tak can't actually take a bath because she burns in water (What the hell am I talking about, that wouldn't stop him) But Dib is in a tank filled with liquid.
2014. A shitty fucking year!
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby silvercover » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:45 pm

getting any expectations would just hurt yourself.

at this point if you still have those, its much better to just pick up another comic and drop this one. you must know and understand what the author would typically place and do then weigh it if you are willing to trudge through that.

not that complaining is bad... just that arent you guys tired of repeating the same thing?

at least for some, id say most others are probably just sticking to the comic due to investing a lot already. its like some of the people who're still reading bleach/naruto, even if the story has gotten stale to them, they want to just see it to the end.
Romance Expert

Postby Havoc » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:58 am

Was incestuous fansevice really the only reason Bleed resurrected this comic? Although I'll shamefully admit that the whole incest this sorta piques my interest a bit. But regardless; There's probably no hope left for this comic, or any other of his comics, aside from PPGD of course, and that's on hiatus until BR can get better. However, I fear that if BR isn't able to get better before long, then Bleed might decide to move forward with PPGD, without BR, and fuck that comic up as well. But maybe I'm just being paranoid.

YetiTheLordWhite wrote:Well it seems I lost a bet today: it's not another bath scene.

I don't know why he didn't do a bath scene, or devote 50 pages of every comic to one. Or better yet; like you said, why not just say "fuck the stories", and just draw full on hentai comics instead. After all: SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT! :evil:
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiken » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:39 am

:D yei! RvsB!! bow chika wow wow to you too :3

silvercover wrote:not that complaining is bad... just that arent you guys tired of repeating the same thing?

Considering that we are always the same 8-10 people commenting, my guess is no...

But back to the comic, I can't figure out if Tak is confused with the content of the game, or if she is actually emotionally invested in the game in that last panel...

Also... Dib's hand... ...

Postby Mimeme » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:44 am

Translation might be off, but does it really read "Oniichan will on sleep with me tonight??" in irken down there?

How long have they been in that game and who is controlling the Y/N option? I'm also surprised that Gaz hasn't forcefully bailed out of the simulation yet.

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)