Whats going to happen when the PPGD is over? What will u do?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Whats going to happen when the PPGD is over? What will u do?

Postby Jack Salem » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:38 pm

Just as the title suggests. Bleedman said there was going to be around 20 chapters (I think). In the entire PPGD series. We're quite a ways from that as we've seen roughly 1/4th of the story but when its over, whats gonna happen?

Are we all going to just pack up and go "Good times, this was. C-ya" and move on? Is Bleedman going to create some type of spinoff thing? Will he go "This was fun to do but I have to get to other things and focus on the office"? Will all that was Bleedman merely fade from existance as 'yesturday's news'. I don't know...It may be an interesting discusion.

Nows your turn. This is a discusion made for PPG fans to discuss but if Bleedman haa an idea he might want to share It'd be nice. He doesn't have to, though.

Postby Dave » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:42 pm

Bleedman will be making comics for a long long time even if it's not the PPG Doujin. So we should always have Bleedman in one form or another assuming he doesn't die or some other unforseen hinderence. And I can't say for sure because I can't see the future but I dont' think he's stopping at 20 chapters. If anything he just has 20 chapters planned out he'll make more in my opinion.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Acktoo » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:44 pm

Read Snafu and Megatokyo.
And plague the Snafu Forums. Snafu people are cool.
Too good for you.

Postby Baldur » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:51 pm

but that happened with comic? it continued it or no? I hope that if since this very good

Re: Whats going to happen when the PPGD is over? What will u

Postby night » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:46 pm

well I supose that as most good things it has to end someday...
only bleedmen know when, and maibe he dosn`t know either ^_^

still I admire his work, and that won`t chance in a very loooong tyme
Ther eis no sin for the one wo knows it.
are you a siner?
fanatics find theyr heavens never ever storming winds...
sorry for mi gramar english is not mi mayn lengauage (plus I already have bad graamar in mi mayn lenguage XD )

Postby Jay » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:51 pm

Dudes, once PPGD is done he's probably going to move on and finish his KoF doujin. I sort of want to read that too... sadly he only did one chapter for it. Oh well, I'm sure the wait'll be worth it.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Lord Bale » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:43 pm

I'll archive his comics, and read them again from scratch when I have the time. I'll also research on his technique and become even better. I look forward to see Timmy, Danny and Mac appear! And if Skulker is working for Dr. X, EVEN BETTER!!!!!
"Cross me, and die!"
- Eliphas the Inheritor

Postby Keyblade » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:20 am

20 Chapters?
Wow, that'll take years, and I'm not really capable of thinking that far ahead into the future. x_X
Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate

Postby Kindred » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:13 am

Well, in case of him ever stopping PPGD, I'll just go in a corner and start cutting myself.......j/k ^_-
Do not fear the darkness, fear the things that live inside of it....

Postby Steven M » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:12 am

I don't know. If it does stop... maybe I'll have some more spare time to myself. To, you know, go on with my life.

Maybe I'll just draw more. Procrastinate. Point being, life won't change that much.

Or maybe it'll all go the way of completing FFVII...
When you've got balls, it hurts more to sit on the fence. / [My Deviantart]

Postby Jack Salem » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:56 am

In other news, B-man has breached 2 million.

Postby Rival » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:59 pm

I personally don`t think Bleedman is going to stop his work after finishing the PPGD. He has tons of idea`s with Playmates and the HPD to mention a few. His only problem is that he isn`t very selfconfident when it comes to story writing, but he`s really dedicated to his work and the fandom. An important factor is also that he is one of the most popular Deviant artists and has an incredibly huge fanbase behind him. And we all know how hard it is for a webcomic creator to have a faithfull fanbase. So all in all as Dave said as long as Bleedman doesn`t die or something nearly as terrible doesn`t happen, we don`t have to worry about him abandoning his projects.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Chaz » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:08 pm

Well, he has just recently started the new Grim Adventures comic (Which I really want to see go far ^_^ )
If he ever stops the PPGD, he'll probably go to another comic. If not, then there isn't much we can do to stop him, eh?

But as long as he continues to work hard and create such fantastic comics, I'll always support him.

If he does stop sometime soon, I'll be upset that there's 1 less thing to admire, but I'll still keep going on in my life. (Would be really sad if someone committed suicide just because of a dead web comic... :snoogins: )
"Well Grease me down and call me Slick! It is You!"
"I've been expecting you. Been dreaming of you like a Lovesick Lesbian." - Ukitsu (Battle Vixen/Ikki Tousen Manga)

Legally Insane, and Proud of it!

Postby Sylvia Stout » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:47 pm

I'll self-destruct.

To be honest, and it's not that I don't love Bleedman, but there's a good chance that I'll lose interest in the comic before he ever finishes it. Not because there's anything wrong with it, but because I have a short attention span, and it seems like the ending is a long way off.

However, I would be really interested to see him do his own comic book (with all new characters) some day. I'd buy it! Maybe he could even use a kind of re-tooled Bell (who's not a PPG) as the main character. Or not.
"Without Christmas, the US economy will collapse, anarchy will reign everywhere, and I WON'T GET MY PONY!" -- Earthworm Jim

"Ha, Ha-ha! Ha-ha! Ha-ha!" -- Mandark

Postby PS2kid » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:24 pm

20 chapters ??? For 5 chapters he spent about 2 years. That means it will be 6 more years before it actually finished ??? Before that time maybe Bleedman already lost interest in completing this story, just like how he left the King of Fighters story before it finished.

Postby Janana » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:27 am

I'll be working on my own comics. ^_^ But I'm doing that right now. ;)

Postby Aresz-kun » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:11 am

Of course it will have to end someday! Then we ll just archive it and save it for future reading. ^_^
"I hate this job"

Postby Dave » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:47 pm

I think one of the ways to guarantee that he will never stop, and also give him infinitely more time to work on the comic so there are more updates and higher quality ones is to make comics his job. It would take some major changes here and there and some talks with Cartoon Network, Nicktoons but it's "possible". Just very very very unlikely.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Rival » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:04 pm

Dave wrote:I think one of the ways to guarantee that he will never stop, and also give him infinitely more time to work on the comic so there are more updates and higher quality ones is to make comics his job. It would take some major changes here and there and some talks with Cartoon Network, Nicktoons but it's "possible". Just very very very unlikely.

Yup that`s a good point if it would be Bleedman`s job and if he would get paid for it. He probably wouldn`t stop for ages. Afterall everybody dream`s about a job that is your passion in the same time.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Acktoo » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:54 pm

I could, like...stop being lazy and do my comic, and maybe Dave will host it...Then more happy fun times ahead!
Too good for you.

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:18 pm

I just hope that he actually finishes this thing and doesn't give up on it. This is just too good of a thing to just stop dead.

The only things that can stop this comic are...

-Some anal-retentive legal-suits decide to slap B-man with a subpoena and force him to close down shop. :cussing:

-B-man dies and the comic is never finished. :'(

-As I said before, B-man possibly loses interest in the project and leaves it to collect e-dust. :unsure:

-B-man is offered a high-paying job drawing comics professionally, accepts said job, and never looks back. :(

I'm REALLY hoping that none of these things happen (well, not anytime soon, anyway) but if either one DOES happen (God forbid), there wouldn't be much for us to do... well, except for bitching, moaning, mourning (if the death thing happens), and POSSIBLY attempted suicide.

Me? I'd be severly pissed if the comic ended by ANY means before it's time. On the other hand, if B-man ever finishes this thing, there wouldn't be much to complain about as long as he gives it an ending that does everything justice.

So far, it's been a damn-good run and here's to more B-man ownage in the future. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:30 pm

Maybe he'll begin on Grim Adv. again...

Postby Al Calnos » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:06 pm

Wizard wrote:Maybe he'll begin on Grim Adv. again...

He said the Grim Tales is only a short project, maybe just 10 pages long.

But yeah, after the PPGD, he might just start a new comic if he really likes drawing such things. "Tales of Hogwarts" might be one of his future projects...

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:05 pm

Well, lets see....

I found B-man on Nov. 17th about, while browsing RVB pages.

Before finding B-man forums I just kinda browsed RVB all the time. And after grades improve....games. So yeah, ill just resume my normal life i guess. And read whatever his next project is, as well as other webcomics. He will do more projects undoubtedly and probably other stuff.

Postby Rival » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:46 am

Al Calnos wrote:
Wizard wrote:Maybe he'll begin on Grim Adv. again...

He said the Grim Tales is only a short project, maybe just 10 pages long.

But yeah, after the PPGD, he might just start a new comic if he really likes drawing such things. "Tales of Hogwarts" might be one of his future projects...

"Tales Of Hogwarts" doesn`t really interest me i would prefer to see a
Playmates Manga after finishing the PPGD. Also since "Playmates" is a Bleedman-original project it wouldn`t get him in no lawsuit problems at all.

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)