The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Randori wrote:Isn't lighting a match gonna set off the methane gas from your farts/shits?
Also, this thread has seriously turned into poop talk.

Not really. It happens if you fart with the flame right next to your butt. But there isn't enough methane to be there in just your poop to do the trick of explosion by lighting a match in the bathroom before flushing.

Mir@k wrote:
Krest wrote:You can't flush smell.
Actually you can. By flushing the generator of the smell you're cutting off additional emmisions, and the remaining miasma can easily be disposed of once the source is out.

Birdofterror wrote:I think he's saying once you flush the Source of the smell. (Shit most likely) That you can just like... open a window, light a match, wave your hands around or let off some febreeze that the smell would go away.

Or he's talking about some quantum forces of the universe that's beyond my simple understanding. Wouldn't be the first time.

It's very simple. You eliminate the source from which the smell is coming from and the smell leaves. Dissipates would be the more appropriate terminology to use since the air borne particles are moving from their greater concentration to lesser concentrations. Its the law of diffusion right before your nose.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Krest » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Not really. It happens if you fart with the flame right next to your butt. But there isn't enough methane to be there in just your poop to do the trick of explosion by lighting a match in the bathroom before flushing.

Must...resist...toilet explosion gif...

Hmmm... Well, the Law of Diffusion is too slow. It'd be faster to just inject ourselves with meds that'll make our poop smell amazing.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:32 pm

The Law of Diffusion isn't something that you can just "meh" at and ignore it. nor would it be that easy to inject yourself with something to neutralize the smell.

Such a thing, if it could be done, would have to be done orally because much of the smell and the matter of poop is the bacteria within your intestinal system and the things that your body just cannot break down, like corn and other dietary fiber. The problem you would have with such a medication would be to not mess with the bacteria in the intestines or the affection of digestion.

EDIT: and for your own good, you will resist the urge.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby Krest » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Such a thing, if it could be done, would have to be done orally because much of the smell and the matter of poop is the bacteria within your intestinal system and the things that your body just cannot break down, like corn and other dietary fiber.

That's...brilliant!

I learned something new today.

Postby ari-6 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Wow, I was so sidetracked with other threads that I forgot this one existed. Normally I am dissapointed when I miss out on a conversion but I skimmed over it and from what I can tell, people have just been talking about what they do when they go to the bathroom. Sometimes I am dissapointed and sometimes I am very thankful.
I am the MISSINGNO
Current world record holder for the longest case of the sniffles.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Krest wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Such a thing, if it could be done, would have to be done orally because much of the smell and the matter of poop is the bacteria within your intestinal system and the things that your body just cannot break down, like corn and other dietary fiber.

That's...brilliant!

I learned something new today.

Are you intentionally working to get everyone on this site to hate you? Because you are doing a wonderful job with it so far.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:51 pm

ari-6 wrote:Wow, I was so sidetracked with other threads that I forgot this one existed. Normally I am dissapointed when I miss out on a conversion but I skimmed over it and from what I can tell, people have just been talking about what they do when they go to the bathroom. Sometimes I am dissapointed and sometimes I am very thankful.

You're missing out on a lot of shit talking.
Last edited by Guardian on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: *You're :3
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Blordy, you Grammar Nazi.

Krest, please think before you speak.
I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Krest » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Are you intentionally working to get everyone on this site to hate you? Because you are doing a wonderful job with it so far.

Why does everyone thing I'm a natural jerk?

I seriously learned something new. Despite getting all As throughout my schooling, NO ONE taught me about how sh*t is formed. The education system is useless.

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 pm

It's the way you are coming off to people.

You're attempting to be funny in situations that don't call for it and are tasteless. Like the response to Randori and his 8th grade teacher. You've tried to push being funny all the time to the point where you aren't been taken seriously or your comments come off as offensive. I'm not even going to start on the Therapy thread.

You don't know us, we don't know you. You do have to build a rapport with people before you go off on your version of humor. You make friends with someone before insulting their mom. You need to be aware of the customs and traditions of the society before going in so actions aren't misunderstood.

There is a time and a place for everything.

In my opinion, it's a lot like the discussion right now about SK, minus the religious insults. All we see is ever one side of you to the point that its tiring or tasteless.

There are things you can do to straighten up.
First would be to leave the funny and the sarcasm home. Italicized fonts on words can either indicate extreme sarcasm or sometimes emphases on key words depending on the context.
Second would be to understand the people you are communicating with. The more you know the people and the better they know you, the better things will go.
Third, just chill. Relax, like you just smoked a ton of weed.

You have potential to be great, you are active, moving threads a long, and have brought up good conversations. But you've also made a few tasteless remarks and actions. Fix those behaviors up and people will be much more happy to see you around. There have been a few members that have had to do this too.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Sigment » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Krest, everything you've posted since you came back to the forums has pissed someone off. I don't why this is such an issue. You never had this problem back before you left.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Tuor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 pm

That newly minted sig isn't gonna help your case ;)
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 pm

I'm glad you guys said it, I was about to and risk being an even bigger asshole than I am now.

Please don't take this the wrong way, Krest. At this point we're saying this for your own good so this doesn't go any further. There's still a hell of a lot of time left to turn this all around.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Mir@k » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:15 pm

The moderators already talked to him no one needs or asked for additional input or opinion on the matter. Whenever something like this happens everyone who didn't fuck up starts wanting to put their spoon on the soup and it makes it look like everyone's stoning the guy. Let's not do that guys let's not. :U
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Ey, yo I'm just telling him not to take it the wrong way, not add to the fire. I know from personal experience that getting ganged up on is pretty horrifying, so I'm letting him know that none of us are trying to actually insult him; or if I were to just speak for myself, at least make this a learning experience.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Guardian » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:24 pm

It's all good guys. I probably should have PM'd him instead of posting it, so my bad. Stoning him was actually my back up plan...

I never thought I would have such a interesting conversation on bathrooms and taking a dump though.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:28 pm

That plan B doe.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Stoning him was actually my back up plan...

LOL

@Mir@k

... Wow. Thanks for that. That was really nice of you...

--

I got it. Sorry for my personality change and tone. I've been dealing with way too many problems and it made be go bitter. I shouldn't have taken it out on y'all. Just let me know whenever I go too far (PM me) and I'll edit my posts. That'll help me get back in order.

And I'm changing the sig right now.

Postby Mir@k » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Just saiyan, but everyone should totally join the tower jam.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Ooh, a pick your own adventure game. (or something like it)

I haven't played something like this since that one Vampire adventure game that took place during the American Civil war. I'll give it a whirl.

Bird oft Error

Postby Krest » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:07 am

Mir@k wrote:Just saiyan, but everyone should totally join the tower jam.

This is interesting. Does there exist a template for creating link games like the story up on that page right now?

Postby Exodis » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:08 am

Ayyyy everyone's sort-of getting along.
Fan-fucking-tastic.
I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:12 am

SHHHHHHH, just go with it.

ik people have done similar with Youtube chains.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:56 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:SHHHHHHH, just go with it.

ik people have done similar with Youtube chains.

Ah, yes. But I meant more of a website where we can type things up and it'll contain the webpage(s) for the game, just to clarify.

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:01 am

Krest wrote:
Mir@k wrote:Just saiyan, but everyone should totally join the tower jam.

This is interesting. Does there exist a template for creating link games like the story up on that page right now?
http://auntiepixelante.com/twine/
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)