The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue May 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Birdofterror wrote:The comics are no more complete than they were when you left a while ago...

Especially not PPGD, so.. yeah...

Welcome back.

Is there really not one single comic here that has a legitimate ending?
F U Im evil

Postby Tuor » Tue May 07, 2013 3:46 pm

King of Fighters
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue May 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Oh okay. That's about it isn't it. And I can't help but wonder why can't at least some of the artists put effort into finishing the comics. Maybe thats why I see so many bad reviews of the website online. They seem to mostly complain about the plot of PPGD, and that is something that is countered with a vast number of remastered versions of cartoon characters. My only problem is that the story doesn't seem to go anywhere for PPG and GT.
F U Im evil

Postby Teran » Tue May 07, 2013 6:32 pm

The pace kills the comic for me. That, and a few decisions I find... baffling?
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby Tuor » Tue May 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Teran wrote:Thanks. I've been wanting to return since March, but was a bit nervous and decided to postpone it.

Why would you be nervous, bro?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Teran » Tue May 07, 2013 6:47 pm

After my infamous PPGD review, I became miserable. I literally lost all confidence in myself. I was nervous that kind of scenario would repeat if I returned here. But I missed this place, and thanks to my job, I have little to no social life, so I need some kind of interaction with people.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby Tuor » Tue May 07, 2013 6:49 pm

I'm not even aware of the event you're referring to, haha.

Glad to have you back, mang
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Wait. Teran reads PpGD?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Tue May 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Tuor wrote:King of Fighters

Not to mention Satan's Excrement.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Tuor » Tue May 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Ya, don't mention it
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Birdofterror » Tue May 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Wait. Teran reads PpGD?
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but a lot of people in here are also slightly confused so let me elaborate, although Teran himself would likely want to explain what happened, I think I can seeing as though I was actually against him during his giant 'criticism' stage.

Basically He and BeeAre staged a public reviewing thread for PPGD (To my knowledge, the other comics weren't being mentioned) and it started off rather okay in my opinion. Both Teran and Beeare raised excellent points for their respective sides. But then something happened along the line. Not sure what, but the conversations soured completely. Which I found odd because the quality and size of the posts were some of the best I've ever seen.

They were like 3000 word posts, as big as some of my story segments.

Anyway, I made the mistake of getting involved and ended up getting scolded by both sides and I was actually recently wondering where Teran went. So:

TL;DR: Good idea gone bad, both sides got mad.

But that's all in the past and it wasn't even half as explosive as I was when I first joined, so I hold no grudges. Shit happens, Teran. You shouldn't feel like you aren't welcome here.

How's this for a synopsis, Teran?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Birdofterror wrote:I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

Most people can't. The key is to look at what I wrote and then image House saying it. That should get it pretty close to what tone I'm in.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Tue May 07, 2013 9:55 pm

What if you're never seen the show House?
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue May 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Randori wrote:What if you're never seen the show House?

Agreed. A few emotes wouldn't hurt.
F U Im evil

Postby Birdofterror » Tue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Well I was under the assumption that BL, due to his nature had about a 90% chance of joking around, but I know a lot of people here didn't really know what happened regardless, so I just covered my bases.

No harm no foul.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Teran » Tue May 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself, thanks again Birdofterror.

Never got the chance to watch House.

Postby Exodis » Tue May 07, 2013 11:29 pm

...I've seen House... don't get mad at me Blord. Plus, I'm against the emotes idea...

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Tue May 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Blood Lord on a deleted post that Randori is referring to wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:
Randori wrote:What if you're never seen the show House?

Agreed. A few emotes wouldn't hurt.

I hate all of you.

You want a fucking emote to go with that? How's this one: :badday:
Or an image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/ ... 669011.jpg
Or a natural land mark: http://boomtimesthree.files.wordpress.c ... te-you.jpg
Or a song?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpwCJzPlz8k

Are we clear? Do I need more?

I give you possibly the best way to interpret the tone of most of my posts. And you give the fucking finger to it.

Is it perfect? No.

Is it the best I got? Yes.

Got something better? Then go for it, I've had it with trying to cover EVERY FUCKING LITTLE POSSIBILITY.

For those that haven't yet, go see Iron Man 3. For those who are reading this for the third or fourth time from me. I. Don't. Care.

Ignore it though, its whatever. I'm not angry about it right now, hence why I deleted it. If you guys don't like the way I attempt to provide explanations for easy interpretation of my tone of voice, then either get to know e or find some other way.

I'm serious about the Iron Man 3 thing though.
Mercypostle

Postby Teran » Tue May 07, 2013 11:50 pm

I found Iron Man 3 just as boring as The Dark Knight Rises. Very disappointing film, and the scene after the credits was just a slap in the face.

Postby Exodis » Tue May 07, 2013 11:50 pm

What my brother thought as well.

The Last Savior

Postby Teran » Tue May 07, 2013 11:53 pm

I'm not even familiar with the comics, and still found the plot twist poor. Just in case, I'll put the spoiler tag in the following statement:

A guy with magic rings? That's crazy! A guy who can shoot fire out of his mouth like a dragon? Happened to me last week, twice!   

Postby Exodis » Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Here's to clear up you're confusion with The Mandarin.

Oh, and Blord:

The Last Savior

Postby Havoc » Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 am

Blood Lord wrote:Ignore it though, its whatever. I'm not angry about it right now, hence why I deleted it. If you guys don't like the way I attempt to provide explanations for easy interpretation of my tone of voice, then either get to know e or find some other way.

I'm serious about the Iron Man 3 thing though.

Come on now. It's nobodies fault. After all, conveying sarcasm via text, is a very hard thing to do.
I bet right now, you're wondering if I'm being sarcastic. Well, I'm not.

As for Iron Man 3, well, I'm not much of a "moviegoer" myself. So I'm not really not interested.

@Teran: Hey there, welcome back to the forums. My name's Havoc. However, despite my name, I actually don't create any "havoc" what so ever. I'm actually quite calm and orderly.

Is it me, or does it seem like we've been getting a lot of returning members lately? You know, people who haven't been here in a while coming back.
By the way, does anyone know what happened to Marquis de Soth? He hasn't been on in awhile.

Postby Tuor » Wed May 08, 2013 1:17 am

Doctor stuff
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Havoc » Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 am

Doctor stuff?

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)