The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

Postby Tuor » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

haha, oh chinese, so silly
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Spanish: "Mee rak"
Okay, got it.

English: "Mir ak"
That's how I've been saying it.

Chinese: "Ai Mai akiray"
... wut?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Mathias » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:02 am

The Spanish version is how I've been saying it.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:12 am

Whelp. As many of us might know by now, Paul Walker, the guy who played Brian O'Connor in the Fast and the Furious movies, died today in a car crash.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/11/30/p ... car-crash/
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:21 am

So unexpected, and so shocking.
My condolences to his family and friends.
The Last Savior

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:00 am

Yeah I saw the headline a couple hours ago. At first I laughed because I thought it was a joke, you know; guy famous for driving cars dies in a car accident. It seemed too obvious.

Then I realized it was real. A chapter in cinema has ended today...
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:13 pm

I'm not sure how that could have been funny. Maybe the irony of it like how he died like Han in Tokyo Drift, but what nullifies that is that he wasn't the driver. It's not like when radio was invented and they started making up stuff on these UFOs back in the day. Not like that. They won't make things up like that. Death isn't a funny thing. It changes lives for everyone no matter how famous you are or not. I'm wondering what they are going to do with Fast and Furious. It won't be like how it was before, but I think they should end it with this next film. I'm gonna be praying for him and his family and friends.

They haven't revealed who the driver was. Some friends of mine on Facebook were wondering how fast was this guy driving. I guess we'll get some info later on.
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Birdofterror wrote:At first I laughed because I thought it was a joke, you know; guy famous for driving cars dies in a car accident.

Same, but it was the irony of the situation that got to me. Like a cancer doctor dying from cancer. *coughWilsoncough.

Sucks that it happened. I wonder if they'll still do a seventh movie. Or is it a eighth movie?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:35 pm

It's the seventh. If you've guys seen Furious 6, you already know    Han was killed by Jason Statham's character, who plays as the brother of the bad guy in Furious 6. Since the guy is hunting everyone down, one by one, it's possible the studio may kill Paul Walker's character to go with the storyline since the actor is gone.    It's sad that he passed away, but the show must go on. I do hope this will be the last F&F movie.
The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:35 pm

That'd work.
Mercypostle

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Yeah, I could see that happening. I hoped that Fast and Furious would end in at least 10 movies, but with Paul Walker gone, it has to end with this last film coming out. I know for a fact that it will be hard on the actors to react their reaction with Paul Walker's character dead. If they were to make a sequel from the upcoming film, it would have to result in Brian O' Conner and Mia's kid growing up.
I am the Winner

Postby Mir@k » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:05 am

CTCFirebird wrote:I'm not sure how that could have been funny.
I've seen way too many "i guess he went 2 fast 2 furious lol" comments on 4chan already to see how many people would have thought it was funny. I was part of the people who thought it was ironic, but shit, we as humans are too fragile and his passing certainly is a shame.

Firebird, check your signature size mate.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:54 am

He wasn't the one driving.... So, its not funny. Even if he was, it still wouldn't be, but I guess its human nature to be like that.

BeeAre talked to me a while back with the signature. Ever since I had this size which is the max size in this site - the way I have it, he have not said anything about it since. If it was bigger, then it wouldn't work on this site. So it should be fine. I believe its the max size for any forum.
I am the Winner

Postby Tuor » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:58 am

They can be taller than 150 pixels, there is nothing actually stopping them, just the thin blue/turquoise line between order and chaos.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:32 am

I guess i'm an idiot with OCD that just wants everything to be NEAT UND TIDY.
I just frustrate myself thinking why people cannot realize on their own that their post content being smaller than their stupid signatures is pretty damn sad. BUT I'LL SHUT UP CUZ THIS IS MY NEW MOTTO
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:48 am

Uhh... Is there a problem with my sig? Cause if there was, there could've been something about it back in Feb 2013 where I had a PM with BeeAre. More than 6 months and nobody said anything about if there was a problem. What's the deal now? It seems like a decent size to me.
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:54 am

You mean BR talked to you about it through PM?

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:56 am

Yeah.
I am the Winner

Postby Tuor » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:56 am

Eh, it's close enough, although technically the gif itself takes up the full 150 pixels of height outlined in the signature guidelines, and the text below it seems pretty superfluous.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Havoc » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:59 am

I never really got around to making myself a sig. Although I've considered it, I feel like I've gotten along just fine without one.
Also, What happened to Randori's sig?

Postby Tuor » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:02 am

Not sure. I know at one point he was trying to put his PSN tag in it or something, but it kept fucking up an being just code.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:09 am

Whoa... what the fuck did happen to my sig? :|

Edit: Nope, never mind. It came back.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:12 am

That's crazy. I don't see Randori's sig in his post before, but this last one I see he does.
I am the Winner

Postby Exodis » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:13 am

CUE THE X-FILES THEME!

The Last Savior

Postby Tuor » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:22 am

Did you unintentionally un check the "attach a signature" box?
Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)