New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Spartan117 wrote:Can someone please sum up whats being discussed? Something about blackmail and betrayal is all I'm getting.

from my reading of the thread i guess they're wondering if in PPG they would show who the traitor is ,mentioned in GT (i know they're different, but where the split is not clearly defined).

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:17 pm

I think the major point being raised with "Blackmail" has to do with that being the reason for the Initial Betrayal in the first place. The betrayal being linked to the blackmail directly, the blackmail possibly even being the betrayal.

Nothing big, just someone raised it a while back.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby CTCFirebird » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:40 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:most likely we will see a love triangle between Olga, Dexter and blossom and that in turn could be the starting point as to whom betrays whom but this is still speculative but evil always finds a way to takes advantage of someones heart for someone and turns it into something of a one sided deal.

You mean, one of the three would betray the other? I dunno, but it seemed to me that Dexter only wanted to remain friends with Blossom, but I think Blossom took that more into being in a (boyfriend/girlfriend) relationship and pretty much one thing lead to another by them thinking of each other. That "relationship" seemed rushed to me which I didn't like. I mean all Blossom could think of is Dexter, Dexter, Dexter. You know, its like all she could think of is what he thinks... Of her mostly and not of her sisters or Professor Utonium. When Olga came in the scene, I have to admit that was pretty interesting, but I believe we saw something like that of what you speculated about 'evil finding a way to take advantage of someones heart for someone and turns it into something of a one sided deal.' I believe that was Dexter's Archrival, Mandark. Where he kidnaps Blossom to get to Dexter. So, yeah, I see your point where something like that might happen again and this as a starting point: http://bleedman.deviantart.com/art/PPGD-159131908 (the one on the right).

I think Olga had something in store for Dexter (since its like he killed her brother), but since all this havoc has been happening in the current chapter, all that seemed to change. Maybe, I dunno. She still does or maybe not. Cause I think after all this is dealt with, Blossom will catch Dexter and Olga kissing mouth to mouth and she will be jealous and stuff. I think Dexter would tell Olga everything especially the stuff that is kept bottled in for so long and Olga would understand. So, Dexter and Olga might hang out. That's kinda like what I see so far with that Triangle. So, basically, I'm not sure of any type of Blackmail/Betrayal that's to come about. Possibly, Brainwash. I mean, IF you're thinking about Olga, she might be in that situation like as if she was kidnapped by Dr. X, but she's not like her brother by being evil or whatever. Besides, Dexter and Olga lost loved ones (Dee Dee and Mandark).

Honestly, I think that Bubbles would stop the cause that's keeping them back from succeeding and that's by going to Jenny and destroying the device that's on her forehead. Bubbles would have to make a sacrifice and stop the thing that's distracting the whole operation so Blossom and Buttercup could tend to their opponents by defeating them.

Yes, GT is a completely different story from PPGD. That was established PLENTY of times LOL. So, it has nothing to do with the other.

Sorry, for any randomness...
I am the Winner

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Ok that does make sense a little. I'm sorta wondering why they are leaving such a big cliffhanger right now. We know that they won't die (except for Gir and Sam), but if I see the story move somewhere else, sometime before the bomb blows up again, I'm gonna be pissed. That leaves me to wonder, do they even have a plan for the post explosion part? Because I'm getting tired of really long cliffhangers (The Spiderman Unlimited TV show hurts the most)

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Havoc » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:14 am

Y'know, I just thought of something. The bomb has yet to go off, and it's almost April 1st. Do you think that maybe, there will be an April Fools page this year, and it'll have something to do with the bomb going off?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:03 am

April 1st is a long way from now (about 2 - 3 weeks) and the bomb looks like its about set to go off even though laser beams being fired from Blossoms eyes. Its a possibility that there would be a cover page for the PPGD for April Fools just like Christmas page with Bell and Santa Claus, but not for the bomb. I don't think that would make sense if the pages continue for that specific event that's currently taken place. Good thinking on that one, Havoc751!
I am the Winner

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 am

CTCFirebird wrote:April 1st is a long way from now (about 2 - 3 weeks) and the bomb looks like its about set to go off even though laser beams being fired from Blossoms eyes. Its a possibility that there would be a cover page for the PPGD for April Fools just like Christmas page with Bell and Santa Claus, but not for the bomb. I don't think that would make sense if the pages continue for that specific event that's currently taken place. Good thinking on that one, Havoc751!

true, but bleedman could just go back to buttercups fight until then, or maybe mojojojo and zim fighting some more, just in time for April fool's.

actually that could seriously be the case, what if what bell is doing right now doesn't need to work and is only a distraction for something else?

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:actually that could seriously be the case, what if what bell is doing right now doesn't need to work and is only a distraction for something else?

I really don't think that's the case, the bomb blew up at the power generator core, and that's that.

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Daaaaamn... that means this entire event would have taken THREE years to complete?

Two of them were spent falling. I wonder what horrible joke he's going to sneak in for this year?

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:00 pm

CTCFirebird wrote:April 1st is a long way from now (about 2 - 3 weeks) and the bomb looks like its about set to go off even though laser beams being fired from Blossoms eyes. Its a possibility that there would be a cover page for the PPGD for April Fools just like Christmas page with Bell and Santa Claus, but not for the bomb. I don't think that would make sense if the pages continue for that specific event that's currently taken place. Good thinking on that one, Havoc751!

Not quite. The interesting thing is if you compare this page with what is currently happening above ground, you would find that there are a few minutes until the bomb goes off. It could be an April Fool's thing, or take longer than that to find out what happens.

Either way, this doesn't result in the bomb going off.

Postby K13-ZAR » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:29 pm

what?
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:true, but bleedman could just go back to buttercups fight until then, or maybe mojojojo and zim fighting some more, just in time for April fool's.

actually that could seriously be the case, what if what bell is doing right now doesn't need to work and is only a distraction for something else?

Mojo Jojo is most likely behind bars (Lightbars- Star Wars jail lol) by now if he don't coop with Dr.X. He could probably sing the song 'Nobody knows the trouble I've seen' or he could poke fun at Zim in the meantime lol.

Birdofterror wrote:Daaaaamn... that means this entire event would have taken THREE years to complete?

Two of them were spent falling. I wonder what horrible joke he's going to sneak in for this year?

LOL Yeah

Blood Archon wrote:Not quite. The interesting thing is if you compare this page with what is currently happening above ground, you would find that there are a few minutes until the bomb goes off. It could be an April Fool's thing, or take longer than that to find out what happens.

Either way, this doesn't result in the bomb going off.

You're probably right. Considering the fact that a new page would come out at least within 2-3 weeks tops. So, Bleedman is probably working on it as we speak or its currently being inked and colored. Now, that I think about it. So, that might be the next page or 2. As I've said before, IF it has to do with the charged up beams being held back, its impossible. Could be anything lol (that's what I have for my password hint lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwG5CnrwRQI

Would like to see Bleedman do an Escher piece.
I am the Winner

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 am

K13-ZAR wrote:what?
I must point out that one word posts are against the rules. Don't make a habit of it.
CTCFirebird wrote:Mojo Jojo is most likely behind bars (Lightbars- Star Wars jail lol) by now if he don't coop with Dr.X. He could probably sing the song 'Nobody knows the trouble I've seen' or he could poke fun at Zim in the meantime lol.
I don't see any reason why Mojo wouldn't co-operate. After all, they had the same goal to work toward.

At this point we don't even know if Mojo is even still alive, let alone behind bars.

Bird oft Error

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:44 am

I thought I saw Mojo and his brain hooked up to a machine in one of the older pages, not sure which one though.

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:19 am

Spartan117 wrote:I thought I saw Mojo and his brain hooked up to a machine in one of the older pages, not sure which one though.

just checked twice and this is the last page with him
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=181
which so weird i thought you were right.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:58 am

K13-ZAR wrote:what?

So the power goes out at this stage in the comic. It also went out in this page: http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=253

Meaning the two are happening at the same time. The bomb doesn't go off until this page: http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=264

There is a gap of time between the event of the power going out, and the bomb going off. Meaning that this isn't going to trigger the explosion of the bomb, but that something else is going to.

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Spartan117 wrote:I thought I saw Mojo and his brain hooked up to a machine in one of the older pages, not sure which one though.
Well that was a LONG time ago, like... 5+ years. A little bit less in the comic itself.

We aren't sure what's up with Mojo right now, which is why I said we don't even know if he's even still alive anymore.

Bird oft Error

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
Well that was a LONG time ago, like... 5+ years. A little bit less in the comic itself.

We aren't sure what's up with Mojo right now, which is why I said we don't even know if he's even still alive anymore.

Five years in real life, is like five months in the comic.

PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
CTCFirebird wrote:Mojo Jojo is most likely behind bars (Lightbars- Star Wars jail lol) by now if he don't coop with Dr.X. He could probably sing the song 'Nobody knows the trouble I've seen' or he could poke fun at Zim in the meantime lol.
I don't see any reason why Mojo wouldn't co-operate. After all, they had the same goal to work toward.

At this point we don't even know if Mojo is even still alive, let alone behind bars.

I think Dr. X has more of his trusted evil forces at hand. I don't think that he needs the help of Mojo Jojo anyways. The thing about evil characters is that once you have your own evil force, why trust an outsider when you can use them and stab them in the back if need be? Usually, there would be lots of disagreements between evil. That's why they can't see eye to eye. That includes if they have encountered with the PowerPuff Girls. True that we don't really know if Mojo is still alive even though we haven't seen him in so long, but there could be a chance and that the PowerPuff Girls would help Mojo Jojo.
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Birdofterror wrote:I wonder what horrible joke he's going to sneak in for this year?

Maybe the bomb will go off and reset time to the first page.
Or everyone will look the way they did in the first chapter, something like that maybe.

Birdofterror wrote:At this point we don't even know if Mojo is even still alive, let alone behind bars.

The reason Dr.X enlisted Mojo in the first place, was because he know more about the PPG that X did.
So the question is, has Mojo already told X all that he wants to know? We really don't know enough about Dr.X at this point to know HOW evil he really is. If he's as evil as I think he is, than once he's got what he wants from Mojo, and he's no longer of any use to him, he'll probably just strait up kill him.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Havoc751 wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:I wonder what horrible joke he's going to sneak in for this year?

Maybe the bomb will go off and reset time to the first page.
Or everyone will look the way they did in the first chapter, something like that maybe.

Birdofterror wrote:At this point we don't even know if Mojo is even still alive, let alone behind bars.

The reason Dr.X enlisted Mojo in the first place, was because he know more about the PPG that X did.
So the question is, has Mojo already told X all that he wants to know? We really don't know enough about Dr.X at this point to know HOW evil he really is. If he's as evil as I think he is, than once he's got what he wants from Mojo, and he's no longer of any use to him, he'll probably just strait up kill him.

Does it really have to be a 'Time' Bomb? Why is it that I don't think so? What if its not?

You're right and yes, those are the questions to ask ourselves.
I am the Winner

Postby rac7d » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Birdofterror wrote:

I'm assuming mojo and zim are being saved for season 3 arc
PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi: It aint easy being green

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Does it really have to be a 'Time' Bomb? Why is it that I don't think so? What if its not?

Well, its shaped like an hourglass, and BR said so.

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Blood Archon wrote:

Well, its shaped like an hourglass, and BR said so.

Oooh... I thought it was shaped like Lord Shiva's Drum LOL. I didn't catch the hourglass. Meh, same shape.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HtRFd59gO7g/U ... Bshiwa.jpg
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:36 pm

I can see how that conflict would arise.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)