New GT Page: "Happy Halloween 2014"

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New GT Page: "Happy Halloween 2014"

Postby Sigment » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:37 pm

I have to admit, I did find this a bit funny.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Re: New GT Page: "Happy Halloween 2014"

Postby K13-ZAR » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:18 pm

not only does she get all the candy but she also gets whatever money was in his wallet and his credit cards
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:02 pm

With one claw holding the hat and the other reaching in, I wonder where she was keeping the cane? (Oh, wait hammerspace. never mind).

Actually a little sorry she just ran off. Since she does have a cane, I would have half expected her to leave dancing.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby ULTRADJ » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:32 pm

I bet this is what Bleed imagines his first encounter with Mimi in real life would be like.
Just Rockin

Postby Havoc » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:54 am

Cute, in a morbid sorta way. Not much else to say.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:43 am

The copy and paste is strong with this one!

But yeah, I'm left wondering if Mimi will ever go demon again in the story.

Or talk, for that matter.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Higurashi » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:32 pm

I'm still trying to decide if she stole the guy's heart, or used one from somebody else, or if its fake. Knowing Mimi's previous hammerspace abilities, I find it kind of unsure. (As to the last bit, he could'a just fainted from fright... right?)
((Made for me on another site by a wonderful artist named Bia!))
Equilibrium Manager

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:43 pm

I'm fairly sure it's his. If it was someone else's or a fake, it probably wouldn't still be beating. Also, the guy doesn't look like the kind to faint at the mere sight of a human heart.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:56 am

Nice comic in a sort of morbid way but I would rather have had a comic update. I have been checking everyday, it seems Bleed lost interest in even having a good pace going. No update in more than a week or something.

Postby Tuor » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:29 am

That doesn't seem that unusual for him
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Lolwutpear_126 wrote:I have been checking everyday, it seems Bleed lost interest in even having a good pace going. No update in more than a week or something.

Bleedman doesn't care. He doesn't have a system that he goes by or even a regular updating pattern. It's more of a "when ever the fuck I care" system, much like how Snafu is governed.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:35 pm

I remember him saying he'd take a month-long break for his birthday, but Then he posted a bit. I hope he hasn't just put that into motion now. O.O

Anyway, this comic is cute. These one-page tidbit stories are always refreshing. Maybe that it's a full story at once?

Mimi's adorable but the fishnets distract me.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:47 pm

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:I remember him saying he'd take a month-long break for his birthday, but Then he posted a bit. I hope he hasn't just put that into motion now. O.O

Anyway, this comic is cute. These one-page tidbit stories are always refreshing. Maybe that it's a full story at once?

Mimi's adorable but the fishnets distract me.

Oh wow. And he doesn't even care to post it in a thread on this site?

Of course he doesn't.

I should've known.

Postby Cerulean » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:00 pm

Yea, he never posts here.

As for the month long break thing, he also wrote "just kidding" right after that in the journal that mentioned it.

Also, took a peek at his DA, and he posted a status (yesterday) that said that there would be two new GT pages within the coming week. So, there's that to look forward to, I guess.

As for this page, it's sorta cute.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:20 pm

Cerulean wrote:Yea, he never posts here.

As for the month long break thing, he also wrote "just kidding" right after that in the journal that mentioned it.

Also, took a peek at his DA, and he posted a status (yesterday) that said that there would be two new GT pages within the coming week. So, there's that to look forward to, I guess.

As for this page, it's sorta cute.

Yeah, this page is cute, but it also shows how obsessed Bleed has become with Mimi and Chi. They're basically the only GT characters which we still get to see in the GT comic updates. Kinda getting tired of both characters, to be honest. No matter how much Bleed draws them, they both are still flat characters. If he likes them so much, he should devote more background story to them.

Postby Sigment » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:55 pm

I don't think many people had a problem with Mimi, and Chi's not on this page, thank God. Really, it was Chi's obsession with Mimi that bugged people, considering it's her most emphasized trait, making her painfully one-dimensional as a character.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:12 am

Sigment wrote:I don't think many people had a problem with Mimi, and Chi's not on this page, thank God. Really, it was Chi's obsession with Mimi that bugged people, considering it's her most emphasized trait, making her painfully one-dimensional as a character.

We have been seeing nothing but Mimi and Chi in the last pages of the comic. I'm sorry, but they are both holding back the pace of the story. What about Minnie and Junior? Did Bleed get tired of drawing them or something? At first I thought Mimi wqs an interesting character, but she's had little character development as off lately. The whole 'behaving like an animal' gets old after a while, and we're in for another bathing scene with her soon because apparently Bleed's libido is just like that. What about her connections to Him and Blossom? Will we finally get some more info on that? Same applies for Chi. Bleed should use these characters moderately to not let them lose their appeal and to keep them interesting. He isn't, he lets them derp around so he can fill his pages with them instead of adding to the story, and THAT is what's bothering me.

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:41 am

The main problem I had with Chi since her conception is the very concept of her character grinds against a lot of predetermined norms the story already had in place. She was a romantic interest to Mimi, who already at the time had Junior, and is the daughter of Blossom, who already had a daughter at the time, Mimi. While the story isn't a stranger to incest, it becomes a semi-incest love triangle around a demon girl who cant talk-

Not to mention that love triangle already grinds against ANOTHER incest love triangle present with Junior, Mimi, and Minnie, which is now slowing down due to Minnie beginning to show hatred for Junior, but still. Chi's inclusion serves only to slow the story down by either including more pointless information, or having entire pages dedicated to her which go nowhere.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Birdofterror wrote:The main problem I had with Chi since her conception is the very concept of her character grinds against a lot of predetermined norms the story already had in place. She was a romantic interest to Mimi, who already at the time had Junior, and is the daughter of Blossom, who already had a daughter at the time, Mimi. While the story isn't a stranger to incest, it becomes a semi-incest love triangle around a demon girl who cant talk-

Not to mention that love triangle already grinds against ANOTHER incest love triangle present with Junior, Mimi, and Minnie, which is now slowing down due to Minnie beginning to show hatred for Junior, but still. Chi's inclusion serves only to slow the story down by either including more pointless information, or having entire pages dedicated to her which go nowhere.

I agree. And Mimi is at the centre of both love triangles. Chi got into the story even before the first love triangle got 'solved', and thus she now only complicates the love issues already going on between the established young cast of the comic. Was she even really necessary as an extra character? Although I must admit I love her design and would like to see her develop as a character.

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Lolwutpear_126 wrote: Was she even really necessary as an extra character?
From what I could tell, Bleedman was chomping at the bit to include this character, as he had her concept well before she was put into the story.

He had apparently been drawing Aku x Blossom pictures before Mimi was confirmed to be the daughter of Him and Blossom, not to mention I believe Chi is Bleedman's character, while Mimi- original name "HER", was not an original creation of Bleedman, like Minnie and Grim Junior, who were also not his concepts. Of this entire story, I think Chi is the only Bleedman-Specific character, so he has clear favoritism.

Edit: Actually I think Mimi "MAY" have been Bleedman's own character, I'm not sure. But I am 100% certain that Minnie and Junior are not.
Lolwutpear_126 wrote:Although I must admit I love her design and would like to see her develop as a character.
I've been waiting for her to develop for a while now, but in order for her to develop, the story needs to develop as well, and so long as she is present the story grinds to a halt and accomplishes nothing for months on end.

Bird oft Error

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)