That you finally expanded upon your disagreements? Yes. For what they are worth? No.
It's a series of trailers that focus on their abilities. That's what made the ending seasons of RvB so enjoyable for so many people; the magic of the animation. What was it, season 6 or 7 when they started doing that? That got me back into the series because I was like "Wow. They did something different and made it even more bad ass". I see where you are coming from, but these are trailers. We aren't going to get a lot of detail out of them. Very little to no personality was displayed in these. For this one, it was finally shown that at least three of them know each other.
Its a trailer. You aren't going to get to see everything that leads to the characters "authenticity".
I would be more approving of the voices if they were modeled after their voice actors.
This seems silly to me, as does your example. How do you know they aren't modeled after their voice actors? The RvB series also had plenty of time to develop their characters, ten seasons worth, and these are only the trailers.
What I think is interesting is that you are the only person I have thus far found that has a problem with this specific issue. I haven't yet found anyone else who seems to be thinking this way or having this problem, thus why I am interested in seeing how and why you think that way.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!