RWBY July 24th

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: RWBY

Postby rac7d » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Wait.

Are you telling me that you think the best part about this is finding out who has command over the project?

dafaq man.

No its knowing who has command over the Project. Nothing bother me more then when i get hookend ona good show and its gets yanked away from me by the network. Lets use Young Justice as an example.
There no fear of that with this kind of show.

Postby Guardian » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:08 am

Let me get this straight, because I honestly find it the dumbest thing I've seen on here since ValiantTruth.

You believe that the best part about this project, RWBY, isn't the characters, the plot, the sheer amount of effort that goes into creating something like this, but knowing who has command over the project? Yet this is because of "fear" of networks pulling the plug on their projects, which you don't find here.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:42 pm

What's VailantTruth? I'm a curious soul.

I'm going off on a whim, and I'm not speaking for rac7d, I have a friend that's discussed a similar thought with me. He doesn't like the idea of something starting off really well, but having no follow through. He loves the content, but hates it when they don't release content at a steady pace or just stops all together. His reasoning for why he enjoys the producers, is because he feels more secure with something he enjoys, he will still enjoy something that delays/halts/stops but he will lose interest because he doesn't like the uncertainty, that doesn't mean he stops liking the content that's already been released. I think that 'Highschool of the Dead' would be a better example, we know there will be another season, the problem is that it's been delayed for so long that many people who like it has lost interest in it. I'm personally 'meh' with HotD, but I do see why so many others enjoy it.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:08 pm

ValiantTruth (or currently known as ValiantFaggot) is a former user you best not know of...actually, new users and old alike will have a positive learning experience from the online fallacy that is know as "ValiantTruth". Let's not discuss this any further however, unless getting fucked by the Grand Inquisitor is your thing...

The intro to RWBY got removed from YouTube recently, and like I said earlier, I've watched it. Oh, and more than a few times. I wish I could have saved it, but that would do the series injustice. The Gods and Goddesses of RoosterTeeth will be among us if we do any harm to it.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby midochiku » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:19 am

Am I the only one here that likes Weiss the most? I've always liked the cold type of female, like Rei Ayanami or Mikasa Ackerman. Plus, its nice seeing someone with a thin blade that isn't a katana or something.
“Knew you the second you set foot on my property, kid. Even as young as you were, how could I not? Folks want to blame someone for gals like us. “Her daddy was unkind” or “some fella broke her heart” … Hogwash. You and me’ve always been like this. Always a little removed. Always… dreaming.Of higher, further, faster… more. Always more. We came into this world spittin’ mad, runnin’ full bore… To or from what, I ain’t never been able to tell. Over the years, I’ve come to think of these particular traits as the shared attributes of a chosen people… the Lord put us here to punch holes in the sky. And when the soul is born with that kind of purpose… It’ll damn sure find a way. We’re gonna get where we’re going, you and me. Death and indignity be damned… we’ll get there……And we will be the stars we were always meant to be.”
Helen Cobb, Captain Marvel #1
Bucky No

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:47 am

I think 'rapier' is the word you're looking for. The internet part of me just had a seizure attempting to stay mannerly after reading.
midochiku wrote:Plus, its nice seeing someone with a thin blade
I'm going to go lay down and count to 10 now. Overreacting is the only type of reaction for me.

Scythes have been my favorite type of weapons for the longest time, and it still affects my taste greatly.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby midochiku » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:04 pm

But a rapier is a thin blade of sorts. I was talking about the general type of sword.
“Knew you the second you set foot on my property, kid. Even as young as you were, how could I not? Folks want to blame someone for gals like us. “Her daddy was unkind” or “some fella broke her heart” … Hogwash. You and me’ve always been like this. Always a little removed. Always… dreaming.Of higher, further, faster… more. Always more. We came into this world spittin’ mad, runnin’ full bore… To or from what, I ain’t never been able to tell. Over the years, I’ve come to think of these particular traits as the shared attributes of a chosen people… the Lord put us here to punch holes in the sky. And when the soul is born with that kind of purpose… It’ll damn sure find a way. We’re gonna get where we’re going, you and me. Death and indignity be damned… we’ll get there……And we will be the stars we were always meant to be.”
Bucky No

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Yea I realized that, which is why I mentioned I was overreacting, I was trying to say I misread it the 1st time. In my mind I was thinking Rapier's thrust, Katana's swing. So I thought you were referring to the specific sword, instead of general characteristic.
As long as you stick em with the pointy end.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby midochiku » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:08 pm

My bad. Now I shall go back to having no life.
Bucky No

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:15 pm

No lives! High 5!
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:44 pm

So it turns out the video was just private.

I'll edit this post if the video gets removed. Enjoy it while you can.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby rac7d » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Let me get this straight, because I honestly find it the dumbest thing I've seen on here since ValiantTruth.

You believe that the best part about this project, RWBY, isn't the characters, the plot, the sheer amount of effort that goes into creating something like this, but knowing who has command over the project? Yet this is because of "fear" of networks pulling the plug on their projects, which you don't find here.

I don't know what ValiantTruth ever said but okay.

Yeah as of right now, the best part of this RWBY is simply that it is the hands RoosterTeeth. I trust those hands. Between the entusiasm of their company and the mass positive resposne its getting from the public, I alredy know that it can have enough time to tell its story and not end abrubtly for some stupid reason. The content is limited by nothing, and It is garanteed that there will be a new episode every week.for(what i am guess will be about 20) No hiatus, No cancellation
That makes me absolutly ecstatic
If you think this is stupid I really just won't care.

Yes I am excited for the characters, that at this point are still kind of vague, the plot is still basicly unknown me and Roosterteeth always puts in 100% into their shows.

Ruby is so jealous

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Recoil battle.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Guardian » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:08 pm

rac7d wrote:Yeah as of right now, the best part of this RWBY is simply that it is the hands RoosterTeeth. I trust those hands. Between the entusiasm of their company and the mass positive resposne its getting from the public, I alredy know that it can have enough time to tell its story and not end abrubtly for some stupid reason. The content is limited by nothing, and It is garanteed that there will be a new episode every week.for(what i am guess will be about 20) No hiatus, No cancellation
That makes me absolutly ecstatic
If you think this is stupid I really just won't care.

You are straining my limits here. I'm trying TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN HERE.

Ahem. That being said, once you explained yourself better it made more sense. The way you put it sounded something similar to "the best part about the Avengers is the fact that Disney controls it".

Literally it makes no sense to say that a franchise is great because of the company that owns it. It wasn't Microsoft that made Halo, it was the creative members of Bungie. The best part of that franchise isn't the companies behind it.

Now you have explained yourself BETTER, to the point that it is easier to understand what you are saying, that the best part of the franchise is that we can expect it to move without delay and be able to see it finished.

That's much easier to understand then to say the best part of this is to find out that Rooster Teeth is making it (no shit), and we won't have a Young Justice accident.

Who the fuck are they and what the fuck do they have to do with this?

Do you understand yet?

Let me make it clear. I'm not attacking you, nor ever was. Your explanations sucked and I wanted to find out what the fuck you were say, so excuse me for trying to gain a mother fucking perspective to understand someone.

Good God the urge to ban someone can be so overwhelming sometimes with you people.
Anyone needs something get me on Skype, I need to cool down.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:57 pm

rac7d, I like fact that you're post some pictures, but please be careful when doing so. I'm starting to worry that you may end up showing too much that the series would be spoiled for me.

And let's not talk about Roosterteeth and kiss their asses, and talk more about RWBY, and enjoy the series. You guys are making too big of a deal over something that's irrelevant.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby rac7d » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:12 am

Don't worry I wouldn't post a picture of anything unknown, or someone we haven been introduced yet, I just thought that pic was funny

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:19 am

We understand, but just don't go too far.
Never anger a magician

Postby Wulfespinndel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Man, you are just too credible sometimes! XD

Thanks for everything though. When was this series supposed to be released online again?
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Dibullba » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:31 pm

9 days and counting

Postby rac7d » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 pm

I wonder who the vomiting boy was? My love interest senses are tingling.

OMG it was good. The voice acting is fine so no worries there, all the basic question weve been asking about it answered. I am very much looking forward to see this show to the end. I hope everyones else likes it.

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:28 pm

first episode is nice, friends getting together to table top this shit as soon as possible

Postby Guardian » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:35 pm

I was wondering what Doctor Halsey was doing between Spartan Ops and Halo 5.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:08 pm

sad cuz the weapons are too good, can't think of anything n the same league

Postby MERASMUS! » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Holy crap, jen tayor did the monologue.
Never anger a magician

Postby rac7d » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:53 pm

She was wonderful wasnt she. I know is not likly but I hope she is somehw included further.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)