PPGD - Belly of the Dragon (16 January 2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: PPGD - Belly of the Dragon (16 January 2013)

Postby Havoc » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 am

You mean like if she were to tilt her head to the side, and dodge it without even flinching?
That would be pretty bad ass. Or what if she braces her arms in an X shape, and blocks the attack?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: PPGD - Belly of the Dragon (16 January 2013)

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:17 pm

I think it would still send her through a wall if she just threw up her arms. I think she would have to brace her legs by changing her stance. I don't know if there would be enough time for that.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)