New Sugar 121212 Two As One

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Sugar 121212 Two As One

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:24 pm

"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Re: New Sugar 121212 Two As One

Postby Mir@k » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Are these identical gingerbread men? :C
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Saint Soul » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:06 am

yes they are. remember there were lots of gingermen in that lab with professor coco.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:11 am

I'm looking a little bit past that statement right at Ginger and Licorice.

Curious. I always suspect that the two might be the same person. How did this happen, I wonder.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby achthenuts » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:16 am

Twelve Twelve Twelve... twins...

...... OHH WAIT
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Mir@k » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:48 am

Blood Lord wrote:Curious. I always suspect that the two might be the same person. How did this happen, I wonder.
I think when her    mom was killed, ginger's dark form composed of her bad feelings got expelled to the nightmare place, giving "birth" to licorice   , she and only she has an    evil twin    there because of reasons.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby punzil504 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:06 pm

This page actually seems to suggest that Licorice is not completely separated from Ginger.

Otherwise, she pulls off a Stealth Hi/Bye that rivals Batman... across dimensions even.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Bleed Heart DID say her mother was fine though... so maybe Licorice can have a bit of closure? :unsure:
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:41 am

Mir@k wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Curious. I always suspect that the two might be the same person. How did this happen, I wonder.
I think when her    mom was killed, ginger's dark form composed of her bad feelings got expelled to the nightmare place, giving "birth" to licorice   , she and only she has an    evil twin    there because of reasons.

I was thinking this as well last night. I wonder if Licorice has a physical form right now, or what the boundaries of the bond they share is now. Perhaps she is an image of her mind being projected at the moment, but takes a physical form in the Nightmare realm. Ginger's attitude earlier could have been the Licorice side taking over.

PP-Grim1013 wrote:Bleed Heart DID say her mother was fine though... so maybe Licorice can have a bit of closure? :unsure:

A little, but not quite enough to end her plans. She said she would do anything to get her back.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Yeah maybe licorice is visible only to ginger in sweetland.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:59 pm

If that is the case, this is almost disgustingly reminiscent of Fight Club. Not saying Fight Club or Sugar Bits are bad, just... you know...

It could at least be a little more subtle.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Mir@k » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Who gives a shit eat your god damn gruel, children in africa don't even have these.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Mir@k wrote:Who gives a shit eat your god damn gruel, children in africa don't even have these.

Ha, true words. I guess I've been spoiled with stories that are thicker than a napkin, but it's a lot better than no Sugar Bits, that's for sure.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Hey, hey, hey.

Remember Silent Hill? The movie?

Sharon's the goodness left after trauma demonizes Alessa splitting the good and bad half of the souls in two.

Or maybe she's an evil twin. Just sayin- I had a Silent Hill idea.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Mir@k » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Hahaha interesting theory!
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Very good idea.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Saint Soul » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Indeed it is.

Postby Bandit » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Mir@k wrote:

I was thinking this as well last night. I wonder if Licorice has a physical form right now, or what the boundaries of the bond they share is now. Perhaps she is an image of her mind being projected at the moment, but takes a physical form in the Nightmare realm. Ginger's attitude earlier could have been the Licorice side taking over.

What, like Paranoid Schizophrenia? Or even multiple-personality disorder?
O what a beautiful mind...

Postby BossyGirl » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Awwww I want little gingerbread knights guarding my room. And boy are you guys confusing me about Licorice. I need to back track a bit here ...
~ count them forsaken ~
Obsessed with the mess that's America

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Bandit wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
Mir@k wrote:

No, no, no... Well, sorta. Licorice is a detached, semi-independent shade of Ginger. Like a bad copy of her that could only gain its body in the nightmare realm. I suspect that if Ginger was to die, then Licorice would has well.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Bandit » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Bandit wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
Mir@k wrote:

No, no, no... Well, sorta. Licorice is a detached, semi-independent shade of Ginger. Like a bad copy of her that could only gain its body in the nightmare realm. I suspect that if Ginger was to die, then Licorice would has well.

In other words, they are two aspects of a whole person. Kind of like the ego and id.

I think Bleedman's trying to dive into some psychology here. Then again,    this entire story has been a metaphor for the mind   

Postby HabberHasered » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Out of boredom, I decided to make an account to share what I think on the situation with Ginger and Licorice.

Lico never had a physical body outside of Ginger's, even in the nightmare realm.

Notice that the only one that ever paid attention to them both is Mindsnare(which could be due to his connection with minds, or something) and Bleedheart(another supernatural being, could possibly notice a personality shift due to being able to read minds with like Brave), and they never both 'psychically' interacted with something at the same time.

Try to imagine, when they're both talking, that one voice(and body) is only in her mind, and the other one is what she's saying in reality, switching from time to time. Along with their interactions with each other only being in their mind while the body is doing something different.

Like in the encounter with Bleedheart, imagine the only voice people are hearing is Licorice's(along with the only one they see) and that Lico actually looks just like Ginger until shortly after Bleedheart throws her then the real Ginger starts talking, at which point the attention shifts to her.

Notice how when Bleedheart grabbed Lico, the shark and the plantgirl only paid attention to Lico, like she was the princess and Ginger wasn't even there at all?(along with them both saying the same thing at once) Heck, they never even thought about why there was two Gingers(there wasn't).
Then after that scene, Lico disappeared from anyone else's view until this scene, when Ginger is thinking to herself.

Both Bo and Hansel never seemed to notice any kind of wardrobe shift(from pink to black clothes) ether, suggesting she wasn't wearing them in reality.

I say it's a very clear split personality disorder except nether goes fully dormant, it's just which side is dominant at the time is the one really speaking, and they see the other(Schizophrenia); but their dialogue and interaction with each other is really just in Ginger's mind(though Mindsnare could see their "catfight" which was probably just a small fight for control), so when talking to each other, to everyone else(except Mindsnare, maybe Bleedheart) she looks like she's talking to herself.

Heck, the Ginger we saw in the beginning might have been Licorice talking most of the time.

But that's just how I see it.

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Some pretty interesting theories thrown out there. Welcome to the forum by the way, Habber. Enjoy your stay, maybe touch up your penmanship just a tad.

If you have any other theories as to what is going on, there is an entire thread dedicated to theorycrafting Here.

Bird oft Error

Postby punzil504 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 pm

HabberHasered wrote:Both Bo and Hansel never seemed to notice any kind of wardrobe shift(from pink to black clothes) ether, suggesting she wasn't wearing them in reality.

Probably the only flaw I see in your argument... Bo was shouting "That's not the Princess" at Hansel before she got herself stabbed, so somehow she saw Lico for what she really was...?

It certainly makes some sense of Lico's ranting. "He is the reason for me being here, and my heart bleeds for him. Not that I have one, but you get the idea."
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Venus » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Nice to have a change of setting after all those pages.

I want to believe Licorice is some kind of figment of Ginger's imagination. Kind of like what happened in the movie I saw once. Called the "Uninvited".

But Hansel and Bo have seen Licorice so it's probably out of the question.

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)