Switch to full style
The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.
Topic locked

New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:35 am

Image

Seems to be a challenge for the Lava Golem, lets see who wins.

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:22 am

>Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Oh god, that was a good one...

I'm surprised Mimi could play CoD or Starcraft with those claws.
Maybe it was before her transformation.

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:13 am

Wallow Blacklake wrote:>Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Oh god, that was a good one...

I'm surprised Mimi could play CoD or Starcraft with those claws.
Maybe it was before her transformation.


I'm also a little suprised she could win games of Clue, given that she can't (or doesn't) speak (don't the rules say you have to announce your guesses?)

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:40 am

I was kidding about the staring contest.... I prefer my comics to be less predictable XD

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:19 am

Mon-Kitsune wrote:I'm also a little suprised she could win games of Clue, given that she can't (or doesn't) speak (don't the rules say you have to announce your guesses?)


I suppose she could use a Speak and Spell?
That would count and make it all the more adorable...

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 am

Maybe the whole claws falling off thing really IS important. Is she hiding her hands underneath(to play starcraft)?

......If this is the lava guy from samurai jack, why is he even in hell?

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:39 am

Starcraft huh? wonder what race Mimi like to play with. :D

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:14 am

which COD did they play?

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Wallow Blacklake wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:I'm also a little suprised she could win games of Clue, given that she can't (or doesn't) speak (don't the rules say you have to announce your guesses?)


I suppose she could use a Speak and Spell?
That would count and make it all the more adorable...


Maybe but I imagine her claws make it hard to type as well.

She could also simply have two copies of the game and yank the deck out of the other one and when she is making a guess simply pull her guess cards out and lay them down.

BTW I wonder if, when she plays, she always picks Miss Scarlet?

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote:BTW I wonder if, when she plays, she always picks Miss Scarlet?

Quiet possable but by that logic, the golem would be Colonel Mustard.
Maybe Him/Jeff make Mimi some custom controllers?

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Wallow Blacklake wrote:>Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Oh god, that was a good one...


Mimi should have played paper.

I wonder if the rock golem is susceptible to a similar breed of wasps that made Zorak lose his staring contest...

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Wallow Blacklake wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:BTW I wonder if, when she plays, she always picks Miss Scarlet?

Quiet possable but by that logic, the golem would be Colonel Mustard.
Maybe Him/Jeff make Mimi some custom controllers?


Why, he isn't yellow. Oh I get it, he's a soldier, so is the Colonel. Though I suppose by that logic, Sargeant Grey would be an even better fit*. And I'm sure NO one plays green, at least now that he has been made a Reverend.

*Sergent Grey is one of the "extra" characters you can find in some of the later, expanded versions, like Ultimate Dectective, along with Miss Peach, Monsieur Brown, and Madame Rose.

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Huh. I guess no-one holds any animosity toward the past. They seem awfully chummy. Especially considering the Golem helped Him in killing everyone she knew and loved.

But then; Videogames.

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:30 pm

"But it's just a game..."

How about think it's serious ?

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:46 pm

So... I'ma continue what I said on the last page's topic and say that the cut we see in the lava golum is from Blossom, but apparently it didn't actually kill him...
*shrug*

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Some of those battles would have been entertaining to watch.

Mon-Kitsune wrote:I'm also a little suprised she could win games of Clue, given that she can't (or doesn't) speak (don't the rules say you have to announce your guesses?)

Mimi can communicate though alternative methods. Telepathy for example.

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:34 am

punzil504 wrote:Mimi should have played paper.


Mimi has scissor-like claws.
She couldn't pick paper if she tried.

Mon-Kitsune wrote:Why, he isn't yellow. Oh I get it, he's a soldier, so is the Colonel. Though I suppose by that logic, Sargeant Grey would be an even better fit*. And I'm sure NO one plays green, at least now that he has been made a Reverend.


The soilder thing and the fact that his lava (once heated like it is now) becomes yellow like mustard.

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm more amused with the Rock Paper Scissors joke than I should be.

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:28 pm

A lot of people are.

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:50 pm

its funnier to imagine him talking with a british accent.

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Whenever I see Golem with that rock formation in front of him...

...all I can see is a big, rocky penis. :/

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 am

God I hope the next page gets a little bit more feedback then "OMFG ROCK PENIS LOLOLOLOL" or "how'd she lose at rock paper scissors?"

Re: New Grim Tales 10/21/12 - Epic Battles of History!

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:53 pm

same here.
Topic locked