New Sugarbits 9/29/12 - Turning Your Emotions

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Sugarbits 9/29/12 - Turning Your Emotions

Postby Numa430 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:13 am

Looks like we finally found out how Bleedheart has those burned arms now..
Under the bed

Re: New Sugarbits 9/29/12 - Turning Your Emotions

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:16 am

I have a feeling that it was Brave who busted open Bleedheart's chest, exposing his heart.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Grieffon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:40 am

So it really was Brave who did all that, burning his arm and his cape, and probably almost ripped his heart out. Though why didn't Bleedheart remember it earlier?

Postby punzil504 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 am

Going back to Bleedheart's arrival, minus the April Fools' Day page, Bleedheart never addressed Brave one on one until Brave came back to rescue the Shark and the Venus Fly Trap (and maybe Ginger, too).

He says "I remember you," not "Now I remember you." He knew who Brave was, but was not dumb enough to fight him in front of the King and the myriad other Bravehearts. Change the setting to a back alley where they're more evenly matched, and the monologue and exposition comes out.

Considering Hansel's description of the Blue Flame (and that it doesn't hurt the innocent), Bleedheart was not always a benevolent Sugar Bits version of the Grim Reaper, and had his Licorice days where he actively spread sorrow.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:51 pm

punzil504 wrote:Going back to Bleedheart's arrival, minus the April Fools' Day page, Bleedheart never addressed Brave one on one until Brave came back to rescue the Shark and the Venus Fly Trap (and maybe Ginger, too).

He says "I remember you," not "Now I remember you." He knew who Brave was, but was not dumb enough to fight him in front of the King and the myriad other Bravehearts. Change the setting to a back alley where they're more evenly matched, and the monologue and exposition comes out.

Considering Hansel's description of the Blue Flame (and that it doesn't hurt the innocent), Bleedheart was not always a benevolent Sugar Bits version of the Grim Reaper, and had his Licorice days where he actively spread sorrow.

But is Brave's flame his OWN ability, or something he learned as a Braveheart? If it's the first option, then Bleedheart may not be at fault, and simply took the brunt of Brave's rage after losing his loved one...
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsukiāœ©[/color]

Postby achthenuts » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 am

Iron Man + Dormammu = OMG
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)