Switch to full style
The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.
Post a reply

Yay New Naruto

Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Getting ahead of yourself: While it is ok to go into the future to see a new adventure began, unless the true story itself has been concluded this possible future may never come to pass.

Re: Yay New Naruto

Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Not trolling but who here legit forgot that comic existed? -( ° n ° )^

Re: Yay New Naruto

Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:59 pm

*Raises hand*

No one made a thread in awhile and I don't check the front page anymore...

Light10s wrote:Getting ahead of yourself: While it is ok to go into the future to see a new adventure began, unless the true story itself has been concluded this possible future may never come to pass.


Thats kinda the point of fanfiction. It rarely does come true.

Re: Yay New Naruto

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:25 am

*raises hand*

But good to see that it's still going for now.

Re: Yay New Naruto

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Biostar wrote:*Raises hand*

No one made a thread in awhile and I don't check the front page anymore...

Light10s wrote:Getting ahead of yourself: While it is ok to go into the future to see a new adventure began, unless the true story itself has been concluded this possible future may never come to pass.


Thats kinda the point of fanfiction. It rarely does come true.



____
Really? well lets just say it did happen what would you think?

Re: Yay New Naruto

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Kishimoto would have some explaining to do, since the probability of him and the author of this comic coming up with the same series of events, children of couples who are not even canon as of yet, and characters who have had no mention or appearance yet is impossible.

Re: Yay New Naruto

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Ah it just hit me do you guys still like Naruto, or has it become a second topic compared to any other
books or manga you read?

Re: Yay New Naruto

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Pretty sure we've all heard of Tobi Uchiha taking off his mask days ago.

Re: Yay New Naruto

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:20 am

Really? I hear that there's been a big debate on who Tobi was before his "REAL" Identity was reviled. Can anyone tell me any other Identity's that were suggested before it became obvious who Tobi was?

Re: Yay New Naruto

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 am

Rosso Rose wrote:Pretty sure we've all heard of Tobi Uchiha taking off his mask days ago.

its not tobi its Obito.

Re: Yay New Naruto

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Personally, Naruto has been boring since after the Zabuza arc, which was like...episode 15 or someshit.

If you want to read a real manga, go look up Toriko. I mean fuck, the entire series is about food, but with the same amount of power levels and bad guys as the next generic battle series.

But this one centers around FOOD. Finding food, discovering food, fighting food, eating food, cooking food, food food food, food food, food FOOD, Food, dooof

FOOOOOOOD

Oh, and the main character is the buff as shit guy.

Re: Yay New Naruto

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Sir Soulchild wrote:
Rosso Rose wrote:Pretty sure we've all heard of Tobi Uchiha taking off his mask days ago.

its not tobi its Obito.


Damn. I'm not very found of the series though. I almost got my ass kicked by some classmates of mine for saying Naruto sucks. They don't even look like Narutards themselves.

Re: Yay New Naruto

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:11 pm

To those of you Naruto fans I like to ask you all a question? who is your favorite Side character to the story, because its plain obvious that everybody likes Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, because they are the main protagonists to the story but what about the other characters to the story for example, Itachi is my favorite because he was a bad guy from the start but was a good guy from the very beginning and he was a bad $%# fighter with the sharingan and all. He's my best side character.
Post a reply