New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby superjp164 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 am

Image

First :mrgreen:
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:06 am
Location: New York City(home world of the spiral races)
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Wallow Blacklake » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:07 am

Oh, god damn it... This close -> <- .

Well, it looks like a couple of things have been cleared up.
The house looks like Dorothy's house.
The new characters really are from Mina and the Count
And this is definatly a Young Mimi were dealing with.
"What's the point in caring when all it brings is pain?"
Stan Marsh, South Park.

My account. Please check it out: http://wallowblacklake.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:26 am
Location: The bottom of the sea of black tears.
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby superjp164 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:23 am

yeah no wonder her face looks childish and not serious. I wonder what's mist powers :?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:06 am
Location: New York City(home world of the spiral races)
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Grieffon » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:56 am

I wonder if the result would be the same as in Oz.
And Mimi's face look somewhat like a puppy.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Ataw » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 am

superjp164 wrote:yeah no wonder her face looks childish and not serious. I wonder what's mist powers :?

U dont know? Its basically simple, you turn to mist to aviod major damage and reassemble inn a different position.
Dead and gone for 6 months....
But now I've been reborn to reclaim My Place!!

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Venus » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:39 am

Can we just apperciate Vlad's nose.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:00 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby superjp164 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:12 am

Ataw wrote:
superjp164 wrote:yeah no wonder her face looks childish and not serious. I wonder what's mist powers :?

U dont know? Its basically simple, you turn to mist to aviod major damage and reassemble inn a different position.


oh i thought it was something a little more...well more than just turn into mist :| I was hoping mist powers meant something more meaningful like a cool hidden power she had up her sleeve but turning into mist in situations like this is cool too :)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:06 am
Location: New York City(home world of the spiral races)
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Bandit » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 pm

looks like the bubble's about to burst
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby ShadowGT » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:04 pm

I love Mina and The Count <3
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Dexx707 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Super strength ftw! :grin: I'm wonder why Mimi doesn't show more powers from the ppg side of her family more? I'm sure the materialization powers come from demon magic which HIM probably taught her.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:43 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby achthenuts » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Throw a house ? That's amuse.
Image
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Location: Malaysia
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby akabane_black » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:24 am

wow the way you drew mina was really great!! i hope to see them more often! but i wish that count vlad was not that you know , i cant quite place it... but i always thought count vlad to be attractive
offline
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:19 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Mir@k » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:13 am

akabane_black wrote:wow the way you drew mina was really great!! i hope to see them more often! but i wish that count vlad was not that you know , i cant quite place it... but i always thought count vlad to be attractive
This is an example on how you should never go straight to posting without reading what other people have said before.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1310
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby superjp164 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:11 am

This make me wonder why didn't Mimi threw a house instead of a refrigerator when she woke up from horror hands nightmare :?:
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:06 am
Location: New York City(home world of the spiral races)
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:50 am

Venus wrote:Can we just apperciate Vlad's nose.


He looks like the Disney version of Ichabod Crane.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:59 am
Location: The Kingdom of the Tall Trees
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:51 am

superjp164 wrote:This make me wonder why didn't Mimi threw a house instead of a refrigerator when she woke up from horror hands nightmare :?:


Fridge was probably easier to fit into the Grim family's house..? Or just... more available :?:
*Castella Sky*
Image
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: Equestria
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby iLuvWMGs » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 pm

I have seen Mimi pull an arsenal of weapons from her black hole of a dress, but she can fit an entire house in there?! :eek:
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am
Location: The little red dot
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:59 pm

iLuvWMGs wrote:I have seen Mimi pull an arsenal of weapons from her black hole of a dress, but she can fit an entire house in there?! :eek:

If everything Mimi was could be explained through logic, then questions like this would not exist.

(Un)Fortunately, we cannot explain how she, or the things she does works. We can simply marvel.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1965
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby super goku16 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:53 am

is that a whole house? omg run!
offline
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby superjp164 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:05 pm

super goku16 wrote:is that a whole house? omg run!


Omg is right, imaging getting hit by a house, even if your a vampire being hit by a whole house would be catastrophic :!:
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:06 am
Location: New York City(home world of the spiral races)
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby iLuvWMGs » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
iLuvWMGs wrote:I have seen Mimi pull an arsenal of weapons from her black hole of a dress, but she can fit an entire house in there?! :eek:

If everything Mimi was could be explained through logic, then questions like this would not exist.

(Un)Fortunately, we cannot explain how she, or the things she does works. We can simply marvel.


If that is the case, I will be very afraid to peek under there, lest the Empire State Building randomly falls out and crushes my beautiful face.
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am
Location: The little red dot
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Silver Mane » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:36 pm

So Grids is pissed because he didn't get a look in at "GTFO"? or he just didn't know this was up Bleedman's sleeve? :unsure:

Mina and the count= Brings back memories of when I was younger. :O

Mimi looks so sweet- and very young here. Materialization of objects and teleportation came from her father, while Flight and strength came from both her mother and father. I would like to see her showing more of her mother's (+Aunts) powers; To be honest. Saying that I would like to see what HIM's powers are other than mind raping, flight and strength.
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 am
Location: London
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Bandit » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:47 pm

iLuvWMGs wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:
iLuvWMGs wrote:I have seen Mimi pull an arsenal of weapons from her black hole of a dress, but she can fit an entire house in there?! :eek:

If everything Mimi was could be explained through logic, then questions like this would not exist.

(Un)Fortunately, we cannot explain how she, or the things she does works. We can simply marvel.


If that is the case, I will be very afraid to peek under there, lest the Empire State Building randomly falls out and crushes my beautiful face.

Reject reality. It's relative, anyway
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Silver Mane wrote:So Grids is pissed because he didn't get a look in at "GTFO"? or he just didn't know this was up Bleedman's sleeve? :unsure:

Mina and the count= Brings back memories of when I was younger. :O

Mimi looks so sweet- and very young here. Materialization of objects and teleportation came from her father, while Flight and strength came from both her mother and father. I would like to see her showing more of her mother's (+Aunts) powers; To be honest. Saying that I would like to see what HIM's powers are other than mind raping, flight and strength.


I think Griddles was a co-writer for this little short?
idk... Sorry in advance if I'm wrong :unsure:
*Castella Sky*
Image
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: Equestria
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales 7/21/12 - Real Estate Crash

Postby Grieffon » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:41 am

PP-Grim1013 wrote:I think Griddles was a co-writer for this little short?
idk... Sorry in advance if I'm wrong :unsure:

No, Grids is against GTFO and so is BR. Bleed is the only one working on this.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests