Bell or Boomer? (BR: Welcome Thread!)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Bell or Boomer? (BR: Welcome Thread!)

Postby Silvarz » Sun May 20, 2012 9:44 pm

speculation/wishful thinking thread :mrgreen:
Yea sorry i couldnt think of a good title :P

But yea in a nutshell i was just thinking for a while now ... why cant bell be a hero? to me she seems rather nice but was raised by evil so she isnt necessarily evil?

Also rather thought about how nice it would be if she were to work together with the powerpuff girls and be part of a nicer family right? :D maybe for a plot twist to where blossom and bell have a crush on dexter :P ... course i think that kinda happend with Olga ... would still add a nice bit to the story in my opinion.

Boomer also seems like a viable person to be the next hero :D personally he never struck me as evil either. but there would have to be quite the story to pull off both bell and boomer to have their retribution. Certainly dont want anything involving either of them dying though, I for one certainly do not want this comic to be dark ... maybe touch it a tiny bit here and there but not much further than that (Sugar bits fills the whole dark story theme enough, but thats just my opinion).

Just thought I would throw my little 2 cents out there ... anyone else here with me on my opinions though? :mrgreen:

Re: Bell or Boomer? (Intro)

Postby GridsNaranek » Sun May 20, 2012 10:21 pm

This sort of discussion should really belong in the Predictions thread (which is both stickied and in need of some attention).

Welcome thread for the newbie. Read rules, read comics, have fun.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Re: Bell or Boomer?

Postby BlackEve » Sun May 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Bell did seem to have a little bit of characteristics for a tragic hero, especially while she was in space... But otherwise, I bet some of the people here would rather prefer her to stay evil.

But Bell having a crush on Dexter? Meh. Didn't she have some crush on Mandark and possibly some love-hate crush on Naga? Besides, I think the love triangle with Blossom, Dexter, and Olga is already enough. And I still don't like Olga; kinda have that sense that she's evil.

Oh, and welcome to snafu.

Re: Bell or Boomer? (Intro)

Postby Silvarz » Sun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome xD

@100PercentGridsand sorry i missed the sticky ... i see why i missed it now though, i mistook the announcment portion for the sticky. oops! xD Already read all of PPG and Sugar Bits though ... way to dark but darn if i cant stop reading :P

@PPGDTales yea she did have that crush on Mandark (maybe not really a crush but maybe the whole family thing?) I figure with the somewhat similarities between Dexter and Mandark (although vague since boy genius is the main theme of it :P ) is what might spark things along.

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)