New Sugar Bits - Back-Up Bravery (5/15/12)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Sugar Bits - Back-Up Bravery (5/15/12)

Postby Biostar » Sat May 19, 2012 2:19 am

I doubt that. Abby had buckteeth and no scar on her left eye. Not to mention the beak shape is wrong.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat May 19, 2012 5:48 am

Doesn't really look like a duck.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sat May 19, 2012 6:27 am

Biostar wrote:I doubt that. Abby had buckteeth and no scar on her left eye. Not to mention the beak shape is wrong.

so are the feathers (Abby was brown, not black)

I agree the beak looks off for a duck. Problem is, it also looks off for a crow/raven, which is the only other bird I can think of with black feathers which would be recognizable enough to be identifiable athropomorphized. And then it's the wrong color (as far as I know, crows only have yellow beaks in Disney and Don Bluth films.) Anyone know any famous cartoon mynah birds?
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Sat May 19, 2012 10:52 am

Mon-Kitsune wrote:I agree the beak looks off for a duck. Problem is, it also looks off for a crow/raven, which is the only other bird I can think of with black feathers which would be recognizable enough to be identifiable athropomorphized.

Could it be a black bird? O.o Or... a loon? (we can't see the neck, so...?)
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sat May 19, 2012 12:04 pm

PP-Grim1013 wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:I agree the beak looks off for a duck. Problem is, it also looks off for a crow/raven, which is the only other bird I can think of with black feathers which would be recognizable enough to be identifiable athropomorphized.

Could it be a black bird? O.o Or... a loon? (we can't see the neck, so...?)

Black Bird maybe, but not a loon, those have beaks that are (and needle thin). Plus while we can't see the neck, we can see the hands, and on a loon, some of those feathers would still be white. Though I admit the fact that he/she has red eyes is very loonish.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)