New Grim Tales page - "Free Mimi" (11/5/14)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Grim Tales page - "Free Mimi" (11/5/14)

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 pm

It's that time of the month again. More naked little girls! Yes!

Honestly, what can I say that hasn't already been said and repeated 26 times. I'm getting tired and bored of repeating myself as well, so I'll leave you to your thoughts.
Just Rockin

Re: New Grim Tales page - "Free Mimi" (11/5/14)

Postby Exodis » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Oi vey...
Hail to the Savior

Postby shamanking1991 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:30 am

At least the two pages this week will speed things along.
Rage Never Dies. Just look at the forums.

Postby Joker-Undead » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:58 am

Mimi must really like baths huh?
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:51 am

Have we been waiting so long just to see what we already knew would happen? This comic's pace is getting as worse as SB's. Here's what will happen next: Junior will sneak into Minnie's room to get some clothes and discover some of her underwear, making him blush and Minnie discovers him while he's at it. *sigh*

Bleedman should really get laid.

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:45 am

Or, like I suggested, Minnie comes in and sees Mimi dressed in her clothes, and it reinforces her "Junior's trying to replace me" vibe.

Junior does have one advantage in this. In her human form, Mimi is apparently as pancake flat as Minnie (the flowing nature of her white dress made this hard to confirm 'til now) so at least Minnie's clothes will fit (her "rag robes" may have had a fairly generous cut, but her "normal" outfit (which junior would be more likely to take, given that they would be clothes Minnie wasn't wearing anymore anyway) was pretty tightly tailored.)
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Cryum » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:44 am

I really can't get used to the Nergal Symbiote talking. Bro? Really?
If you got sick of the world, and made it better to gain some peace of mind, would you be selfish or selfless?

Postby Zig-Zag » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:00 am

Welp, we all knew this one was coming. Now it's just a question of how badly Minnie's going to tear Junior a new one when she finds out he wants to give her clothes to Mimi.
'Tis empty, folks.
Half-bit

Postby A=Hardt5 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 am

Are you a pervert, Grim Jr.? :twisted:
When people perceive reality and the ideal distance so far unwittingly finds himself twisted believe things as ethics, as long as the overwhelming force of the facts emerge becomes hopeless and helpless, which is to produce injustice weakness is also most primitive darkness
Emptiness saint

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Zig-Zag wrote:Welp, we all knew this one was coming. Now it's just a question of how badly Minnie's going to tear Junior a new one when she finds out he wants to give her clothes to Mimi.

Which is what would make me dislike junior even more.

Postby Higurashi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:34 pm

There is no good and/or clever way out of this.

Soon this site will be flagged for pedophilia, and I'll have to go somewhere else to waste my time.
((Made for me on another site by a wonderful artist named Bia!))
Equilibrium Manager

Postby DarkKing » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:20 pm

The only thing I'm slightly interested in the story right now is Mini's descent to the dark side. I think I'm starting to get numb to Mimi's kawaii factor. Well back to reading Hellblazer and Gold Digger (highly recommend these).
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Zerukin » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:58 am

Am I the only one who considers the relationship between Grim Jr. and the Nergal symbiote to be almost similar to that of Filia and Samson from Skullgirls by now?

Postby Havoc » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:26 am

Lolwutpear_126 wrote:Have we been waiting so long just to see what we already knew would happen? This comic's pace is getting as worse as SB's. Here's what will happen next: Junior will sneak into Minnie's room to get some clothes and discover some of her underwear, making him blush and Minnie discovers him while he's at it. *sigh*

I fear you maybe right. However we were promised a fight between Jr and Minnie a while back, and I'm hoping that's just around the corner. Then again, I've been hoping a lot of things will be "just around the corner" for sometime now.

Another thought has accrued to me. Chi is dressed in a Japanese schoolgirl uniform, and will most likely be fighting Jr, who's powers utilize tentacles. Soooo yeah.....

Lolwutpear_126 wrote:Bleedman should really get laid.

I got a kick out of this. lol
I think you might be onto something.

Mon-Kitsune wrote:Or, like I suggested, Minnie comes in and sees Mimi dressed in her clothes, and it reinforces her "Junior's trying to replace me" vibe.

I'm not sure if I like this idea or not. I don't feel like this would be enough to push her over the edge.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:08 am

I'm probably the odd one out for saying this, but at this point, I choose to ignore the time it takes for the comics to update, and just judge on a page-by-page basis. All-in-all, this one feels like one of the better GT pages out of the ones we've been getting. I choose not to see the bathing as a form of "fanservice", and am just looking to see how this scene carries forward.

'Course, that's just how I'm choosing to do this. Call it what you like.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:27 am

Havoc wrote: Another thought has accrued to me. Chi is dressed in a Japanese schoolgirl uniform, and will most likely be fighting Jr, who's powers utilize tentacles. Soooo yeah.....

Technically it's still Chi beta (the clone who's staying behind) who's in the fuku. While I am sure that there will be a changing of clothes before Chi leaves it is not as yet certain that Chi will decide to wear the fuku for the rescue mission (though it would certainly make sense in Bleed's way of thinking) Chi does have an extensive wardrobe after all; she might have something more logical (sweats, combat fatigues) in there. If nothing else, unless she thought it through and hid some in the shrine she'll have to get her hands on some underwear (she may be going on a commando mission, but I doubt she's going to want to do it commando) and, since the clone is barefoot, shoes (she's going to presumably have to leave the sandals she was wearing with the clone, and in any case, again, for a rescue mission I tend to think she is going to get somewhat sturdier footwear.)
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby punzil504 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:48 am

I actually think Mimi would look adorable in Junior's hoodie...

His Nergal is right though. Junior not going back to Minnie's room. I predict he'll do something even dumber and raid Mandy's closet.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Gunsmith » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:49 am

Why doesn't BM rename this whole damn chapter "Rubber Duckie, You're The One" cuz all that's been going on is persoanl hygiene

Postby F.U.N.K V.O.L.U.M.E » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:53 am

Gunsmith wrote:Why doesn't BM rename this whole damn chapter "Rubber Duckie, You're The One" cuz all that's been going on is persoanl hygiene

There's been some other stuff going on like the meeting of all the kings of the underworld, but that does take a back seat to...shit like this page
You're evil, insane, have no life, and nothing to do cause they haven't invented re-runs of The Golden Girls yet-Nico Minoru
Freedom without individuality is not strength-Vergil
I'm doing this to show you I'm not afraid to die. Never cross a man not afraid to die-Malcolm X
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders-Jor-El
Your mother and I believed Krypton lost something precious, the element of choice, of chance. What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?-Jor-El
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent-Qui-Gon Jinn

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:29 pm

While I too feel the fatigue of general Bleedmanesque antics, I must concede to the fact in order to get into a bath, one must be naked, so of all the fan service this comic has, I'll let this one slide.

On that note, a lot of peoples' predictions of expecting Junior to treat this as something it's not seem to have been unfounded, as his main goal right now is to see her clean and dressed. The comic is still moving at a snail's pace, and that is dreadful and saddening, but for what it's worth, it could be worse. It could be Sugar Bits.

I don't even know what Sugar Bits is even doing. I can't even take a guess- that's how bad it is.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Sigment wrote:All-in-all, this one feels like one of the better GT pages out of the ones we've been getting.

Did you forget about the first part of this comic, namely Minnie's story? It didn't need fucking bath scenes to be interesting.

Postby Gunsmith » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Lolwutpear_126 wrote:Did you forget about the first part of this comic, namely Minnie's story? It didn't need fucking bath scenes to be interesting.

We still haven't found out what happend with Mimi and Skulker. I mean, when are we getting around to that?

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Actually it may NEVER be resolved. As of this point we STILL don't know if that was an actual memory of Mimi's, or simply a nightmare. We currently don't have any actual proof it ever happened.

Though actually that proof could be coming soon. Given how Bleed rolls, I tend to think that the shoes Mimi is going to wind up wearing for this little excursion of her are probably going to be some other variation of the mary janes Bleed seems to love so much. If they turn out to be the SAME pair Chi had on with her concert clothes in the Skulker episode, that, in my book would lend credence to the events actually having happened (though it wouldn't be definitive proof).

Postby Gunsmith » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Flashback, nightmare, I quite frankly don't give a damn. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

After, this, I'm just hoping we get geared for the meeting between the leaders of the underworld. I got a feeling that's gonna end with a lot of ass-whuping, mostly thanks to Mandy. That's what I wanna see: some big, apocolyptic fights

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:31 pm

The point I was trying to make was, if it was a nightmare, NOTHING happened. It's almost a Zen riddle "What happened in your dream after you woke up?" Unless you follow one of those "your dreams are actually taking place somewhere else" philosophies, when you wake up that's it, there's no more dream.

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)