New Grim Tales 15/2/2012 "Fridge Logic"

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales 15/2/2012 "Fridge Logic"

Postby Biostar » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:45 pm

If Jeff could still talk, why did he stay silent when Him gave Mimi this mission? Seems he would be yelling "No!" the whole time.

@MQuinny: Thats what I said

Postby goggy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Clawdeen wrote:okey am i the only one who thinks him looks good without a shirt on? i mean you never ever see him without a shirt on except for one time in the ppg show but when you see him now is like WOW

Awake but Confused

Postby Clawdeen » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:24 pm

goggy wrote:
Clawdeen wrote:okey am i the only one who thinks him looks good without a shirt on? i mean you never ever see him without a shirt on except for one time in the ppg show but when you see him now is like WOW

yup thats the one ty^^
Mad Tea Party

Postby gamefan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Its show time! Round 1 Fight!

XD but seriously, I think someone gonna get between before this fight start, probably Jr. :P
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby Zero973 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 pm

I expect Junior to get in this scrap before Mandy and Mimi tear each other to shreds, and somehow convince that psycho bitch of a mom to be easy on Mimi.

Though, on the page where Mandy let Mimi go after the Hand of Horrors, I saw her game. Let her relive those haunting and painful memories so she'll be possibly weak enough to capture. Heartless. Cold-blooded. But insanely tactical. No wonder she's a former dictator and assassin! But, apparently, that's not the case for Mimi; she's gonna have a fridge chucked at Mandy's head.

I also expect later on for Mimi to get captured, but treated almost as family, not tortured, so she can actually have a sense of family; despite what everybody except Junior thinks about her, especially Minnie after what happened between her and her defender (forgot his damn name) at the gates of Heaven. Plus, I find some sort of jealousy between Mimi and Minnie. Maybe Minnie thinks Mimi's going to get in the way of her chances with Junior.

But, you never know what to expect from Bleedman. The dude's smart, and I can't wait for the next page!

Postby Magicwaterz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 am

^J^ I can't wait to see what happens next, kolkol... And is that the fridge where they keep and ate that weird stale pizza?
Beware of anger meltdowns

"子どもね" - Iris

Vagueness is definitely vague...

"If he's here then he'd 'doom' us!" - Emily

Become one with mother Russia, da?
--
My Comics:
Plants vs Zombies: http://magicwaterz16.deviantart.com/gallery/29338219
Pyramid Chief Anubis: http://magicwaterz16.deviantart.com/gallery/33588465

Postby Zero973 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Magicwaterz wrote:^J^ I can't wait to see what happens next, kolkol... And is that the fridge where they keep and ate that weird stale pizza?

Hey, that does look like the fridge from that episode! Weird. o.o

Postby Venus » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:04 pm

I'll question about how she's holding that up with the way her claws are bend, later.

Postby Shadow3750 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:49 am

Well Zero, Mandy is almost completely devoid of emotion (especially good ones), so I'm not really sure if she'll let it go that easily, but then she's smart and possibly care for her children and hopefully listens to Jr's reasoning, well maybe after an epic battle, or in the middle of it, Mimi however has abandoned her emotions or as Jeff said threw away her humanity but my theory suggests that if Jr brings up his promise (again) he could possibly stop and calm her down or anger her further.

I'm not sure if my facts are in order or correct at that, and note that I have a tendency to be wrong and theorize something that may not happen, no offense intended if any.

Postby Teran » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:54 am

Shadow3750 wrote:and possibly care for her children
She doesn't.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby Biostar » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:59 am

At least to the point to not let anything bad-bad happen to them...on purpose.

Postby Teran » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 pm

As far as I know, she doesn't cares about them at all.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:29 pm

just noticed... Mimi's jacket is really wrinkly-looking in that second-to-last panel :P
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Well...I personally think that she does care for the kids but...she just isn't that capable of having those kind of emotions to a great depth. Mainly more maternal urges to care for them than actual conscious "love" Imagine one of those emotionally distant mothers that does a perfectly fine job of raising their kids in every way except emotionally, they get them great tutors, make sure they're healthy and looked after but, it's like they've read how to be a good mother in a manual or by watching others or being told by some random person on the street what would be good things to do.

Plus, it's probably more likely that she realises that it's pretty hard to actually seriously harm those two considering they're undead and I imagine the Grim family has ample resources to revive them somehow.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Teran » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 pm

I guess the only person who can give us a proper answer would be Griddles. Or Seir, because he loves GT so much, it doesn't matters if he is not involved in the project, he loves to be mentioned as part of it.

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)