New Sugar Bits - Arrival (01/29/12)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Sugar Bits - Arrival (01/29/12)

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:28 pm

BlazingBarrager wrote:Bleedman you bastard trying to unleash my inner brony...

DON'T FIGHT IT :twisted:

Duke of MaskS wrote:Who's Bleedheart? Reference please, thank you...

http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=14
I'm agreeing with MQuinny1234 after looking at that ^ page again... Bleed Heart's boots have either changed... or someone's messing with us :twisted:
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:35 pm

Nobody said those are BleedHeart's boots. He really doesn't look like the kind of guy you want to get in a fight with though.

Postby Biostar » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:19 pm

It has been awhile since they last saw him. He's free to change boots.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Who else would it be Innocence?

And it's not the fact that the boots changed, it's more like...Look at the top half of his body, and now look at the feet/legs.

It's like he's got normal lower half and an insanely buff upper-half.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Unlimited » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:50 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:And it's not the fact that the boots changed, it's more like...Look at the top half of his body, and now look at the feet/legs.

This can only mean one thing...

BleedHeart is going to look very, very stupid. Like... so stupid that it makes Bleedman's old art style awesome.
Memento mori

Postby Autotrooper42 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Fuck yeah! :eek: I've been waiting 5 years to see this guy again! I mentioned him a few posts ago. I miss the old style of art, actually. The girls look like flat-chested adults instead of kids now.
Image Image

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."

Postby BlazingBarrager » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:28 pm

PP-Grim1013 wrote:

I'm fighting it dammit!

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.

Postby Biostar » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Who else would it be Innocence?

And it's not the fact that the boots changed, it's more like...Look at the top half of his body, and now look at the feet/legs.

Thats the sense I got from his first appaerance in the comic. He's quite bulky topside. Also the whole silhouette and distance obscures the details more.

The art has changed from back then so he could look slightly different now.

Postby Wallow Blacklake » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:15 am

Biostar123 wrote:The art has changed from back then so he could look slightly different now.

I would have to agree with this.
Judging be the silhouette, Bleedheart has become more anatomically correct.
Looking back at his first appearence, I would bet that his weak point would be his exposed heart on his left side.
I can see Hansel using that to his advantage.
"What's the point in caring when all it brings is pain?"
Stan Marsh, South Park.

My account. Please check it out: http://wallowblacklake.deviantart.com/

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 pm

BlazingBarrager wrote:
PP-Grim1013 wrote:

I'm fighting it dammit!

It is a fight you shall LOSE :twisted: so says Fluttershy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp60eYuie0

And those boots could belong to anyone... but that's definitely Bleed Heart's silhouette.
*Castella Sky*

Postby BlazingBarrager » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Unfortunately Fluttershy isn't a favorite for me, so...HA!

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:39 pm

BlazingBarrager wrote:Unfortunately Fluttershy isn't a favorite for me, so...HA!

nuu~! ;A; I has failed... *dies* X~X
*Castella Sky*

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Don't worry, if he is picking between favorites and not favorites, he has already lost...

Postby Spaceyavin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:29 am

EDIT: What WAS here was a stupid idea that it wasn't Bleedheart. I will now proceed to slam my face into my palm repeatedly.
Last edited by Spaceyavin on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Biostar » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 am

Since they said they would be wrapping up the comic quickly, such a thing would be a waste of panel space and just irritate an audience who have been fed up with the comic's battle length and just want to go forward plotwise.

Welcome to the forums. Read the rules, have fun.

Postby Spaceyavin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:52 am

Hey. Just fixed my post after ACTUALLY reading the description under the new page. What ELSE was 130 pages earlier which involved an awkwardly shaped "gentleman" with a large torso.

EDIT: Thanks for the welcome btw. :P

Postby Wicked_Weasle » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:50 pm

I'm so sad right now! :'( I really dont want Bo to die. I don't know why you all dont like her that much she's my favortie character and my choice for Hansel. Seriously the princess is a total bitch, i dont care what her reasons for bringing Bleed Heart out are, it wont ever make up for Bo dying, that ****. >:(

Postby Teran » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 pm

I hope she dies.

I hated her character.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby Wicked_Weasle » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:03 pm

That is only cause your a masochistic otaku that likes dark brooding girls (aka licorice) with no personality that try to hurt their friends. Then in the end when she turns all soft and the main character (aka Hansel) forgives her for everything they life happily ever after. Thats the biggets load of bull**** ever.

It's like, "oh hansel im so sorry i killed Bo one of your best friends and one sided lover, but it's cause I was in some dark place." Hansel: Oh thats ok we can now be together WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Thats friggin stupid

Postby Teran » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Wicked_Weasle wrote:That is only cause your a masochistic otaku that likes dark brooding girls (aka licorice) with no personality that try to hurt their friends.
Not really.

Wicked_Weasle wrote:Then in the end when she turns all soft and the main character (aka Hansel) forgives her for everything they life happily ever after. Thats the biggets load of bull**** ever.

It's like, "oh hansel im so sorry i killed Bo one of your best friends and one sided lover, but it's cause I was in some dark place." Hansel: Oh thats ok we can now be together WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Thats friggin stupid

... the fuck?

Bo was overall a boring character. I really hope she dies.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby Wicked_Weasle » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Dude The princess is friggin boring. That emo, I'll kill everything attitude is so over played.
At least Bo has a good heart, not only that but she's even more interesting then Hansel.
She tells hansel not to trust the princess but no way, hansel is to stupid love struck to some emo **** to
even listen. Instead hansel gets her killed cause of his cry baby attitude. I thought he was the Captain, where did that go. Bo and Brave have been the two carrying everything all along, without them everyone would be dead by now.

If anyone dies i hope its the princess.
I just know that no matter what, stupid hansel will forgive her for hurting all his friends cause hes a complete dumbass.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:24 pm

You're entitled to your opinion Teran, but Bo certainly got more overall exposition of character than Ginger ever did. She's been in about twice as many pages, and had about 4 times as much dialogue; I brought this up to Grids and he said that in the event of a second OC comic, Bleed will definitely put more emphasis on Ginger/Licorice's character development. In this story, though, I consider Bo to be a much more likable character than either of the blonde twins.

@Wicked_Weasle learn to argue your points logically so I don't have to do it for you.

Postby Wicked_Weasle » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Back at you Innocence. I see your point but it doesnt matter how much screen time or even dialogue the character has if they are still a dark, brooding, emo, overall boring sack of crap. That their sole purpose is to try and justify their evil doing with some completely overblown sense of justice. When actually they are just hurting everyone. Its classic overused plotline garbage and i see it coming a mile away.

We all know licorice and ginger are twins, and that ginger is the candy princess. But do you think that candy princess would help licorice if her motives for bringing forth bleed heart were actually pure evil. I really dont think so. I believe its the same anime crap that happens all the time. Good twin hooks up with bad twin because bad twin has some plan to stop death from happening by killing bleedheart, and good twin is only going along with this so that hansel will never die so she can be with him forever or etc etc......... Its all this doing bad stuff for a righteous cause crap and hansel will fall straight into gingers arms once she tells him the truth about her actual reasons and he'll just sit there and be like, "oh ginger its ok that you killed Bo and hurt all my friends, As long as your safe."

Sickens me.

Postby Wicked_Weasle » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:39 pm

And to everyone so psyched about bleed heart showing up after five years. REALLY!!!
IT TOOK FIVE YEARS FOR THIS.
I read the whole comic in like three hours.
Bleedman needs to figure out a way to draw faster or get some help otherwise ill be an old man before this, Grim Tales, and PPGD are finished.

Postby Teran » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Wicked_Weasle wrote:Dude The princess is friggin boring. That emo, I'll kill everything attitude is so over played.
I just can't hate her, she is the only character who shows some passion, the rest of the cast is just boring and overall not well developed or just plain cliche. I've seen these personalities in so many other stories, so again, watching Licorice is quite entertaining.

I'm not saying that Licorice is developed or anything, but at least she shows passion, she is evil and just loves to torture the good (lame) guys.

Wicked_Weasle wrote:At least Bo has a good heart, not only that but she's even more interesting then Hansel.
She tells hansel not to trust the princess but no way, hansel is to stupid love struck to some emo **** to
even listen. Instead hansel gets her killed cause of his cry baby attitude. I thought he was the Captain, where did that go. Bo and Brave have been the two carrying everything all along, without them everyone would be dead by now.
I don't care if she has a good heart or anything, she hasn't done a single thing worth of mentioning, other than trying to swim and immediately remember that she can't, or maybe kiss Hansel, a relationship which is barely explored in the comic. Sure, she has a logical approach towards Licorice, unlike Hansel, knowing that there's something wrong.

But I can understand from Hansel's perspective why he avoids attacking Licorice. Maybe because SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE Ginger. They have a strong bond.

Wicked_Weasle wrote:If anyone dies i hope its the princess.
I just know that no matter what, stupid hansel will forgive her for hurting all his friends cause hes a complete dumbass.

How do you know?

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)