New Grim Tales: Going "Zintho" Action

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales: Going "Zintho" Action

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Who says they're trying to kill him? They're probably just trying to either take him out of the picture for a while with all they've got or, and this is what I'd do if I was Raven, knock him into some other dimension.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby gamefan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Whatever is the reason we all know somehow it wont work. And yes, I still want Blossom could say something. :P
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby 123Applefuzz » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:25 pm

I really hope SOPA will fail and the bill will never pass EVER!!! >:(

Postby Spoopy Princess » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:42 am

They're clearly attempting suicide, to save Mimi right now.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Numa430 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 am

Yep with those two out of the way, It only leaves Blossom as the very last we'll see with powers besides Mimi.
Under the bed

Postby Wallow Blacklake » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:41 am

It will be interesting to see how Blossom and Mimi deal with the aftermath of the explosion, whatever it may be.
"What's the point in caring when all it brings is pain?"
Stan Marsh, South Park.

My account. Please check it out: http://wallowblacklake.deviantart.com/

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:23 am

Mimi will obviously be distraught, probably cry.

May throw a rock at Him like she did with the rock monster.

Blossom, no idea.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Silver Mane » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:39 am

Seems Mimi has a humorous habit at throwing things at her enemies ..... o.O

(AS for SOPA, apparently they've been dismissed or shelved, according to the grapevine.....) :/
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/

Postby shadownerd221 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:23 am

Let more rocks be thrown!

(I heard that too. It's only a matter of time.)

Postby strider0075 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 am

okay, i'm officially going to stop making predictions, this is like the third time in this arc i've been dead wrong.

Anyhow, about the SOPA/PIPA, as the Washington Post has reported, it's been shelved. With good reason, it lost majority support after the protests, but it's far from dead. It'll come back either after elections are over, since the politicians know that if they tried to push this through right now they wouldn't be returning to office after this term. That or it'll go the same route as the HSA (homeland security act), the HSA was "shelved", but then when congress went into recess it was passed with the few delegates still in session. I'm banking on the latter being the situation. Sorry guys but no amount of protests are going to effect the politicians on capitol hill. They only care if it could possibly be an act that could get them impeached before their term is up. Other times they are just riding the rail, since after they serve their term they can retire and collect pension paid by the taxpayers.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 am

There's also the ACTA thing which was sneakily passed whilst people were distracted by SOPA.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby strider0075 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:59 am

^ Dang it, one got through. Yeah, i just looked that up, i got to hand it to the powers that be. They laid enough legislation on the floor (SOPA/PIPA, NDAA) to keep all sides sufficiently distracted and looking to the left that we didn't see that right hook coming in. Fortunately though, it's just a international treaty, a treaty can't compromise a government's existing constitutional foundation. In order for it to be a threat in the US they are going to have to pass a law in the US (i.e. SOPA/PIPA) in order to meet the requirements of the treaty. So yeah, one got through, but if we keep our guards up it won't turn into a threat.
Last edited by strider0075 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:04 am

On one hand, they're bastards, but you've got to respect that timing. Great ploy.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby strider0075 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 am

Fortunately, the actions that have been needed by Americans for a long time has started happening. People are starting to wake up, they've started to question their government. They've begun to make decisions based on what their own judgement tells them, not on what someone else is saying they should do and a few groups have even started taking action. On that point I, of course, refer to the counter attack made by anonymous in retaliation to the shutting down of megaupload and the subsequent arrest of it's executives. While i don't completely agree with what anonymous does or it's methods, i can't really bring myself to say anything bad about them. They are doing what Thomas Jefferson spoke of when he said "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants". Granted it's not a literal interpretation as they didn't physically assault anyone, but it's the same idea.

~edited for erroneous grammar, sorry about that folks.

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)