Will SOPA and PIPA put an end to PPGD and Grim Tales?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Will SOPA and PIPA put an end to PPGD and Grim Tales?

Postby Yog » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:43 pm

There are many, many, many, many, many petitions that already exist. One more really wouldn't make a difference.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.

Postby 123Applefuzz » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:01 am

I read Wikipedia that over 7 million people signed a petition to stop SOPA and PIPA so I think that this would make a change in plans. 8)

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 am

Yog-Sothoth wrote:There are many, many, many, many, many petitions that already exist. One more really wouldn't make a difference.
EVERY VOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE!

/americanism

But in all seriousness, I have a morbid happiness from this bill. It at least means that they CAN do stuff, and they aren't just sitting around smelling each other's farts. Wrong or not, I am happy they decided to at least do something.

With that said, DOWN WITH SOPA!
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Interesting. I don't think it would cause the collapse or end of PpGD or GT. That'd be pushing control a little too much.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby BlazingBarrager » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 pm

SOPA's dead, and PIPA (if it isn't already dead) will follow. Now we the ACTA treaty to worry about.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.

Postby Mathias » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:27 am

SOPA is not dead. It has only been withdrawn for the time being.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Duke of MaskS » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 am

Yog-Sothoth wrote:Yes, Shadownerd221, that is the general vibe of the thread.

I find it amazing that the MPAA and the RIAA want to get rid of their most powerful places of advertising to stop ONE method of piracy. Besides, piracy is like a hydra. Cut off one head, two more grow back.

Mathias wrote:Hail HYDRA!

This made me laugh so hard, reminded me of Captain America... XD

Now back to topic, we here in the Philippines are flipping out about this for about two weeks now because not only it will affect Wikipedia where we get some information in my course (Hotel & Restaurant Management) but are also flipping about Youtube.

The problem with them (My classmates) they are only concern about a certain portion of thee effects of SOPA & PIPA that they are missing the bigger picture. When I explained to them the after effects of SOPA may somehow have been passed, they were in awe because not only it affects two of the mentioned sites, but everything we use and is connected to what we use are affected. They were stunned when Megaupload went down.

But when I told them that, not only that will go down, literary everything in the internet that we hold so dear will go along with it in the dark abyss...
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149

Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)