New Grim Tales - Doing the Best Possible (07/01/12)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales - Doing the Best Possible (07/01/12)

Postby Biostar » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:14 pm

The question is, can he still function with a broken neck? Atleast not on his own?

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Here's a point, he was transformed into a...thing, meaning he wasn't a whatever-the-hell he is when his neck got snapped.

Also, you think Him is gonna mess up killing him? If Irwin is alive it's cause Him knew he wasn't dead.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Biostar » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:13 pm

It look like he changed him into his "bat" form, with the werewolf and mummy mixed in. If his immortality was actually considered in writing this, Him could've just been making sure he couldn't intervene in the fight. Or we could be thinking too hard.

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:33 pm

I think some vampire and lycan myths say that even if you break their necks, it won't kill them - you'd have to use a wooden stake or silver (respectively)...
So, Irwin probably isn't dead. I expect just "temporarily dead" and will come back to life.

watch "Mermaid Forest"; yes it can work that way~
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm

PP-Grim1013 wrote:I think some vampire and lycan myths say that even if you break their necks, it won't kill them - you'd have to use a wooden stake or silver (respectively)...
So, Irwin probably isn't dead. I expect just "temporarily dead" and will come back to life.

watch "Mermaid Forest"; yes it can work that way~

Actually, some myths say even the stake or silver won't actually work permanantly on thier own. They will make the vampire/werewolf "dead" in the sense of unable to move or fight back, but if you take the stake/silver back out (or in the case of the stake, if it rots away) back comes the vampire/werwolf. The real purpose of the stake is to keep the vampire/werewolf immobalized until you can toss him on a big fire and burn him to ashes (which will kill him permanently, if you remember to disperse the ashes when you are done.)
Oh and fun fact; a lot of mythology says that werewolves respond to red roses the way vampires respond to garlic, so I imagine there would be a lot of rather akward romatic interludes with mandy in Irwin's past (during the time he was actively trying to court her, not the time he was her torture slave).
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Really? That red rose thing is interesting.

In that case though, either Him is being kinda dumb or just doesn't even recognise Irwin as a problem or he'd have winged a fireball at him after breaking his neck.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)