[Question] Print Edition of GT / PPGD / SB ?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

[Question] Print Edition of GT / PPGD / SB ?

Postby SgtWaffles » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:22 am

I'm a big fan of getting print editions of comics you like and would love to purchase print editions (preferably hardcover) of any of Bleeds comics. Unfortunately, I've looked around and I can't seem to find any hint of a print edition of GT / PPGD / SB existing. I wondered if there was anyone here who knew anything about issue: namely, if one exists and/or what Bleed's opinion is on a print edition.

Also, on a side note, does higher res editions of the comics exist out on the internet anywhere?

Re: [Question] Print Edition of GT / PPGD / SB ?

Postby CinCire » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:12 pm

There's no print issues. Mostly because of copyright problems - Cartoon Network still has the rights to their characters. And so does Nickelodeon.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Janana » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:04 pm

CinCire wrote:There's no print issues. Mostly because of copyright problems - Cartoon Network still has the rights to their characters. And so does Nickelodeon.

Yeah but not Sugar Bits since the characters are all Bleedman Originals except for Red since she is Endling's character. Though the only problem is that Sugar Bits hasn't really gotten far into it's story so I'm not sure if it'll ever get printed.

Postby Mir@k » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Nothing stops you from saving the comics on your hard drive and printing them yourself, if you're not a lame nerd you won't worry about the resolution being shit. There are no high res versions available anywhere (good thing too, i can imagine opportunists trying to sell bleedman's comics at obscure anime cons), and as for bleedman's opinions on selling printed versions, anyone would love some money if it wasn't because 90% of his stuff is copyrighted material, so basically even if he wanted to, he wouldn't be able to do it.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)