New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Kihmiitehra » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Hmm, I have some comments on some previous posts…

Everyone seems to think that Him’s expression on the last page was smug, but by that curling mouth, to me it looked shy, and like a little mushy feelings had risen in him at the sight of Mimi’s mother. I think he had actual feelings for her; possibly not too much more deeply than attraction, but a little. People seem to think he raped her just because he’s so evil, but I think it’s a better theory that Dexter died and Him approached her while she was raw and vulnerable from his death, and her grief clouded her reason or something and he made a deal with her to bear his child… Gah, I’m tired, my brain doesn’t want to continue… Maybe someone else can fill in the void. :)

Oh yeah, there was also a previous recent picture of him that the way it was drawn kind of looked like a cute bad boy. We may be seeing Him in a little more positive light soon. Add a little complexity to his character; he’s been pretty much pure evil up until now. :)

People think that Blossom’s too mature and smart and stuff to be tricked by/make a deal with him, but she is human. One lapse of judgement, one moment of weakness, possibly while racked with grief, Him places the opportunity, and the deed is done, she’s pregnant.

Him says clearly that the woman who bore his child is on her way here. Blossom is Mimi’s biological mother.

Blossom’s favorite color was pink… and, judging by her appearance, Mimi’s favorite color must be pink too. ^_^
"Kumi" for short! ^__^

If you can't tell by my avi, I'm actually female. :3

Please be gentle, I am thin-skinned >_<

Postby gamefan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 pm

I agree the part of Blossom and Mimi. The other theory sound nice and with sense as well, tho I prefer to believe ( tho surely that isnt the case ) Mimi have other parents or she was created.
Last edited by gamefan on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby Silver Mane » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:04 pm

I do want to see another side to HIM. like Kumi said, complexity to HIM. Maybe have a fatherly moment perhaps?? even for the briefest moment. Don't get me wrong I love Bleedman's HIM cuz he looks cool and total badass, (o yeah)
Hence why I said what I said in my earlier posts, that he's got a smug look. :mrgreen:

(On a lighter and more fun note-I can't seem get TIM Curry's sweet transvestite outta my head when I look at Bleed's HIM ad think back to the one from my childhood. o.O
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/

Postby 123Applefuzz » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 pm

I have 3 options why Blossom is Mimi's mother:
1) HIM probably killed Dexter and forced Blossom to what he says or else he would make Dexter's soul suffer like he did with Jeff and Mimi
2) HIM probably impregnate Blossom so that she would carry his child for him and he chose her because she was the leader of the Powerpuff Girls
3) Dexter probably died in a battle with some evil villin and while Blossom was devastated HIM came into the picture and promise Blossom that he could bring Dexter back (HIM knows how much she is in love with him) if she does whatever he says when he does bring him back which apparently is giving him a child A.K.A Mimi
Last edited by 123Applefuzz on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Nell-X » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Wow, the biggest shock of the New Year thus far for me... I only read 5 of the 9 pages of comments, so... my predication my have already been said or is outdated. You get the picture >_>

As Blood Lord has mentioned...

Blossom is a hero, the most morally straight and mature of the girls. What would make her do this? What would drive her to have a sexual relation with Him to have Mimi?

She'd need a strong convection to do what she did. Blossom already knows how much Dexter loved DeeDee and wanted to revive her. We also know Him has the ability to possess souls. Maybe Blossom made an agreement with Him to retrieve DeeDee's soul for Dexter (to put into the DeeDee andorid perhaps) in exchange for the child we know as Mimi.

Another scenario I thought of: one day, Dexter gets lost in depression and frustration in the lab and says "@%$! it! I'll sacrifaice my own organs for my DeeDee android to make it more Human like" and it didn't work out. Then previouisly said exchange takes place.

It's a wild swing, I know. Just throwing it out there. Maybe this'll spark other predictions. >_>
Do not read.

Failed...
It is never Lupus

Postby MAD » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:21 am

So.. anyone thought that Dexter was the one who betrayed them?

Postby Imosa » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:26 am

@Nell-X: Isn't Dexter through with this whole wanting to bring DeeDee back to life issue after it was clear that DeeDee did not want to come back to life.

Postby Nell-X » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Imosa wrote:@Nell-X: Isn't Dexter through with this whole wanting to bring DeeDee back to life issue after it was clear that DeeDee did not want to come back to life.

He is, and I made a prediction.
Do not read.

Failed...
It is never Lupus

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Ask anyone here, I have a horrible tendency to go on things that seem to make no sense and make a lot of people mad.

I am really surprised at the amount of maturity swimming around here, I was expecting a continuation of my rant to the point of having ANOTHER thread locked. I am glad that didn't happen. I'll thank Gamefan's naturally calm demeanor for that. ;)

Okay, now that I've had about 24 hours to breathe and rethink what it was I was saying, I can make everything make sense.

I was on the assumption that everyone was saying that they weren't the same, some people might still say that- but I think our explanations are a little crossed. You are all saying that they are parallel dimensions, so am I. I was thinking that people were saying that she wasn't real, even in her own parallel universe: needless to say it made me a little frustrated.

On that note, saying they are parallel dimensions Does In Fact link them together, and I guess I will not expand on that for my own safety. However, I came to a realization last night before I went to sleep.

To say that they do not mesh the stories, means that Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi is actually the alternate universe, not Grim Tales from Down Below.

Something that helps prove that is PPGD itself, and the story at hand. Some time manipulating device is about to go off, and one already did on the moon. Who is to say that the universes were not already altered?

Something in the past in PPGD either already happened, or is about to happen that makes the actions in Grim Tales not happen. Which is the say, the stories will indeed Not be Meshed.

In conclusion, Grim Tales is what really happened. And PPGD is what is being changed. This links the stories to a certain extent through alternate dimensions, but does not combine them. This is the best I can wrap my head around.

Thanks again for the people here not setting me on fire, I don't think I would of done the same in their place. Sorry.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby CinCire » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Or maybe, just maybe, they aren't connected at all, so what happened in GT isn't at all what "truly happened".
I see whet you're saying, but these two stories have nothing at all to do with each other, even in their different dimensions/ parallel universes. Nothing in one can affect the other.

But, that's okay. Let's move on.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby shadowforce41 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:17 pm

I wish griddles would give a long ass explanation to shut you all up about blossom being the mom. Just wait for griddles to shine some light on this situation. Bleedman sure as hell isn't going to.
Dude, just stop. You're not even good.

Postby Kihmiitehra » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:47 pm

I am comfortable with the idea that Grim Tales is the alternate future of PPGD. It's not a whole other universe, that seems too distant to me. It's all the same characters, the same locales, just in the future. And we don't want to scare people by locking GT as THE future of PPGD. If they did that, then, for one, PPGD would have to end at one point so GT can begin. Also, don't they have different writers? What if the writers want to go in different directions? That would create a lot of strain on them. Also, if they are in the same timeline... now we know exactly what is going to happen in the future of PPGD and we can predict what will happen in the comic. It would be come predictable and less interesting to read. People might even get bored with it, and it would drop in popularity. If feel that GT is a separate story and PPGD should be allowed to evolve on its own. :)
"Kumi" for short! ^__^

If you can't tell by my avi, I'm actually female. :3

Please be gentle, I am thin-skinned >_<

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Kihmiitehra wrote:I am comfortable with the idea that Grim Tales is the alternate future of PPGD. It's not a whole other universe, that seems too distant to me. It's all the same characters, the same locales, just in the future. And we don't want to scare people by locking GT as THE future of PPGD. If they did that, then, for one, PPGD would have to end at one point so GT can begin. Also, don't they have different writers? What if the writers want to go in different directions? That would create a lot of strain on them. Also, if they are in the same timeline... now we know exactly what is going to happen in the future of PPGD and we can predict what will happen in the comic. It would be come predictable and less interesting to read. People might even get bored with it, and it would drop in popularity. If feel that GT is a separate story and PPGD should be allowed to evolve on its own. :)

Kihmiitehra has a point.

Postby CinCire » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 am

Grids obviously can't do that at the moment. Which sucks.

And Kih, it's because one writer doesn't like the other. I agree with you.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby tinkers_and_tea » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:25 am

Hello! Umm I know that what I am about to say is totally unrelated to everything else said up above, but while I was pondering on how Blossom was Mimi's mother, a crazy idea popped in my head. Does anyone else see that Junior looks a bit like Timmy Turner? You know, with the brown hair, blue eyes, and even the hair style, when he's in human form? It just came up while I was eyeing the resemblance between Blossom and Mimi....

Aside from that, Kihmiitehra has a good point.

Postby Biostar » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:57 am

tinkers_and_tea wrote:Hello! Umm I know that what I am about to say is totally unrelated to everything else said up above, but while I was pondering on how Blossom was Mimi's mother, a crazy idea popped in my head. Does anyone else see that Junior looks a bit like Timmy Turner? You know, with the brown hair, blue eyes, and even the hair style, when he's in human form? It just came up while I was eyeing the resemblance between Blossom and Mimi....

Aside from that, Kihmiitehra has a good point.

Sorry but that theory isn't new. Been considered, possible evidence offered, contradictory evidence offered, etc. The general standing on the issue as of now is that its not important.

Postby gamefan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 am

Birdofterror wrote:I am really surprised at the amount of maturity swimming around here, I was expecting a continuation of my rant to the point of having ANOTHER thread locked. I am glad that didn't happen. I'll thank Gamefan's naturally calm demeanor for that. ;)

You are welcome. :grin: Still hope people can forgive me when I make a grammar mistake, because my english isnt the best. ^^u

About if the story gonna change because the new writer is a posibility. Even if they two might dislike each other after the changes ( if Bleedman and Majorboss DO changes ) it cant be helped. Griddles have problems out of his control what we dont know details and the only thing we know for sure is he might wont return for a very long period. Meantime the comic cant be in hiatus, and remember Bleedman is the one who choose if there is changes in the script or not.

We might never know if the next pages are Griddles script or MajorBoss change something. Lets just accept what going to happen and enjoy it. Hehe
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 am

gamefan wrote:We might never know if the next pages are Griddles script or MajorBoss change something. Lets just accept what going to happen and enjoy it. Hehe
Enjoy doesn't even describe it.

I am going stir crazy waiting for this next part!
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby shadownerd221 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
gamefan wrote:We might never know if the next pages are Griddles script or MajorBoss change something. Lets just accept what going to happen and enjoy it. Hehe
Enjoy doesn't even describe it.

I am going stir crazy waiting for this next part!

Aren't we all going crazy to find out.

Postby ShadowGT » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:10 pm

New page please!!!!, i cant wait more, the intrigue is killing me. :? :unsure:

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)