New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Pulse » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:13 am

DNA doesn't lie people....
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:10 pm
Location: A place called my house.
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby gamefan » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:09 am

Without offend, no one know if griddles was trolling to everyone saying that. Without mention still exist the posibility, now he isnt here anymore, the new writer might change the old script.

Nothing is set in stone yet.
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Crowville
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Duke of MaskS » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:28 am

Just a quick mention because I think I might have missed this, but who is the new writer for GT?
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 am
Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby gamefan » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:26 am

Duke of MaskS wrote:Just a quick mention because I think I might have missed this, but who is the new writer for GT?


DMajorBoss is the new writer.
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Crowville
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 am

Now that the 2 stories are being meshed together not so seamlessly, it would be safe to assume that Beeare is having something to do with the writing of it too. Even if it is only him saying what's what with PPGD.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:58 am

gamefan wrote:
Duke of MaskS wrote:Just a quick mention because I think I might have missed this, but who is the new writer for GT?


DMajorBoss is the new writer.


sorry 'bout this... but I thought DMajorBoss was the writer for Sugar Bits? :?:
*Castella Sky*
Image
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: Equestria
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:24 pm

gamefan wrote:
Duke of MaskS wrote:Just a quick mention because I think I might have missed this, but who is the new writer for GT?


DMajorBoss is the new writer.
PP-Grim1013 wrote:sorry 'bout this... but I thought DMajorBoss was the writer for Sugar Bits?
Is there anything saying that he couldn't be writing for both? Especially since SB is on a short break due to pretty much being over. The key word being 'new' writer, as in recent.

He probably switched over, or is doing both.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby ShadowGT » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:35 pm

What happened to Grids?, the change of writter will be temporary or permanent?, cuz i prefer to Grids as writter, i hope DMajorBoss dont change the story that Grids started u.u
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Silver Mane » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Shouldn't be permanent. Looked on His DA account and some one explained the situation briefly and said he wont be coming back for a bit. And Yeah I agree with Shadow. I hardly doubt DMB would change the story plot--maybe tweek it a little here and there. :unsure:

Hope he is doing alright and will be coming back sooner rather than later. Best of luck to him.
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 am
Location: London
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby CinCire » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Maybe this will mean we can get to the storyline quicker. Grids probably already wrote what happening in GT, so don't worry about a change.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm
Location: New York, NY
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby shadowforce41 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Who cares who writes it? The story's were good already. As for sugar bits, brave will kick ass, bo is basically dead, and red is gone. Hansel will save everyone and that's it. As for the new writer, i just hope the whole story is already written and corrected so there's no confusion within the plot.
Dude, just stop. You're not even good.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:59 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby BeeAre » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:22 am

Birdofterror wrote:Now that the 2 stories are being meshed together not so seamlessly, it would be safe to assume that Beeare is having something to do with the writing of it too. Even if it is only him saying what's what with PPGD.


Well I have one thing to say about it, and I've said it before, but I'll keep repeating it: They are not being meshed together. The stories are not being meshed together. The Megaville in GT is a shadow copy used for the explicit purpose of describing that the end of the Earth has come and gone in GT's universe and is exemplified by the familiar characters of PpGD. I honestly wish there had been MORE cameos from DC superheroes so it would make it more apparent how generalized and simple the idea of the apocalypse is. >8[
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5629
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby gamefan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 am

The classic alternative version, the "what if.." story. Hehe

Well, after this I wont worry much about what gonna happen next, because now is sure whatever happen here, it wont happen in the PPGD story. ;)
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Crowville
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:04 am

BeeAre wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:Now that the 2 stories are being meshed together not so seamlessly, it would be safe to assume that Beeare is having something to do with the writing of it too. Even if it is only him saying what's what with PPGD.


Well I have one thing to say about it, and I've said it before, but I'll keep repeating it: They are not being meshed together. The stories are not being meshed together. The Megaville in GT is a shadow copy used for the explicit purpose of describing that the end of the Earth has come and gone in GT's universe and is exemplified by the familiar characters of PpGD. I honestly wish there had been MORE cameos from DC superheroes so it would make it more apparent how generalized and simple the idea of the apocalypse is. >8[


So what your saying is, what's happening right now. Isn't really happening.

There is no Blossom, there is no Megaville.

Fine mister confusion, Blossom isn't Mimi's mother? Since it's impossible for Blossom to be the parent on account of her not existing.

Something here isn't making sense.

Edit: On that note, everyone was making a fuss about Blossom being the obvious mother, and now Beeare is saying the stories aren't meshed.

THEREFORE it would be 100% impossible to assume it was Blossom, on account to her not existing originally in the GT universe despite HIM existing already. If Beeare is telling the truth, then not only would it be impossible to predict: but it's also wrong.

It would have to mean, that it is a Different Megaville, Different Blossom, Different Buttercup, Different Bubbles- and indeed, everyone is Different. These are not the same Billy and Mandies we saw in PPGD. Nor is it the same Grim. Everything is different despite still being there.

WHY
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby CinCire » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 am

Oh, wow.
THESE ARE TWO DIFFERRENT STORYLINES.
Why does no one seem to get this?
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm
Location: New York, NY
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:23 am

Because it was pulled off tragically.

They could of said ENDSVILLE was destroyed, but didnt.

They brought in Megaville, and then get mad at people when they assume it is the same Megaville. EVEN THOUGH Megaville is a creation of Bleedman, original works. There is a 0% chance this was done without the intention of integration.

The reason you have to keep explaining it is because it makes no sense at all. They CHOSE to make it make no sense. If they have nothing to do with each other- WHY ARE THEY HERE TO BEGIN WITH. There's a plethora of heroes they could of chosen.

And not only the people, but they could used any other towns! But they didnt.

They chose the exact same town with the exact same heroes in the exact same format as the original intentionally and get frustrated when people assume that they have ANYTHING to do with each other.

WHY

They need to stop beating around the bush and say that time travel happens, right now. That is the only way any of this might make sense.

Maybe I'm thinking too much. Maybe if I put my brain in a box for a while and admire the pretty colors it wouldn't seem like they messed up so bad with the story and wont admit it.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby KitsaMoon » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 am

It makes perfect sense to me.

So what if its the same town and people? That doesn't mean anything, look at the original superheroes people grew up on in real life. Spiderman should technically be dead but guess what he was reborn through some weird spider bull that makes no sense. The same goes for all heroes they should all be dead but they either aren't dead because of it being a different reality, universe, dimension or some other crap. To get to my point no matter what you say there is still a Blossom somewhere with a child that was made with Him and all the heroes are dead. Period

Get over it they can do whatever they want to and they did. BR doesn't want his story meshed and has stated this over and over again so stop arguing with him. Its getting old.
Boo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 6:03 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:06 am

KitsaMoon wrote:It makes perfect sense to me.
Under that note I shouldn't even try, but It's a weakness of mine to point out things that are wrong.
KitsaMoon wrote:So what if its the same town and people? That doesn't mean anything, look at the original superheroes people grew up on in real life.
Under normal circumstances, you would be more then right. However, all the times Spiderman was remade, one thing was core. The spider. They changed the spider from Radioactive to biologically interfering back and forth a thousand or so times, but they kept the spider. If this were to make sense, it would be like changing Spiderman into Ironman, Getting rid of the the spider, and then getting rid of Ironman's suit. Nothing would make sense. Blossom isn't FROM Megaville, she is FROM Townsville. They moved there, and Blossom's relationship between her and Dexter grew from the attacks on Megaville.

Now, how can all of that happen if it wasn't the same universe. Everything about Blossom even BEING THERE contradicts saying they aren't from the same universe.
KitsaMoon wrote:The same goes for all heroes they should all be dead but they either aren't dead because of it being a different reality, universe, dimension or some other crap.
Once again, perfect sense in a normal circumstance. This is NOT a normal circumstance. In other 'alternate universes' or whatever they do in DC or Marvel, they always change around key things. Either it was something they did in the past, or something far later, or time travel- it is always something key.

There is nothing key here, it is the exact same thing, As I said before- Blossom wouldn't even BE HERE if it wasn't for everything happening in her universe.
KitsaMoon wrote: To get to my point no matter what you say there is still a Blossom somewhere with a child that was made with Him and all the heroes are dead. Period
Yes, there is a Blossom. Yes, there is a Him. Yes there is a Baby.

Because It's the same fucking Blossom. PERIOD.
KitsaMoon wrote:Get over it they can do whatever they want to and they did. BR doesn't want his story meshed and has stated this over and over again so stop arguing with him. Its getting old.
Arguing? I never picked a fight, I only said it was impossible. Because it is. I know they can do what they want, and they will. That wont stop me from saying the path they chose makes no sense.

I can hardly believe that they would intentionally use everything from the PPGD universe, and say it has nothing to do with the PPGD universe. They could have it be the same universe, and have it still have nothing to do with each other by using Time travel. Easy.

WHAT IF: Time Squad learns about what happens in the future (GT) and then stops it in PPGD? Or alternatively, the time device Bell set off is what altered the universe into GT. Meaning GT is the altered, not PPGD. JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS SO HARD. EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW.

Instead they just take a nap instead of writing a 'good' story and get mad when people who use logic punch holes in it.

I'm not going to say you are wrong, you're not. I'm just saying, Blossom not being the same Blossom is 100% Impossible using conventional Logic. God himself can come down and say it's a different Blossom and I would still say no, it's not.

If you can say she is indeed NOT the same Blossom using logic, be my guest. I'm tired of being put on the spot. Prove she is Not the same Blossom, I am tired of trying to Disprove.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:56 am

And I thought this comic couldn't get any more stupid or cliche...
Image
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8692
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 am
Location: My throne.
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby gamefan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 am

Its the same Blossom, just in two diferent stories with obvious two diferent ending.

After all, anyone is able to create an story with their fav characters and the plot be something what never happened before in other stories. In GT the story is some sort of "after end of world" plot where many are dead escept a few. So diferent than the PPGD story, where there girls youngers ( lolies ) and things move in a diferent flow.

Only one thing I can be sure is we will see more tragedies and surprises. People shouldnt complain about this a lot, because this is a classic plot in other stories. Like for example that episodes in "Justice League" where there was a "future" where everyone thought superman was dead, but he was just transported to other place.
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Crowville
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby Duke of MaskS » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Ok, could we just assume and accept that this is happening? Don't complicate things that are already complicated to begin with.

Can we just accept that they are NOT related at all and in different universes? I mean common, it has been raging on about the @\%^#U*$ same universe and the mods who practically wrote the stories for the comics made it already clear that they are NOT.

Accept it, nothing's gonna change. Let it go already, geeze...
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 am
Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Does nobody grasp the concept of parallel universes? :evil: As in, the same people live in both worlds (stories), but they do not necessarily do the same things?
*Castella Sky*
Image
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: Equestria
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby shadowforce41 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:23 pm

For the love of god....WHO CARES! Even though stories may have their own confusion or mishaps, pretty soon It's gonna be fixed. I'm pretty sure that bleedman and his crew would have written the whole story out first, read over it to make sure that it'd made sense, and reread it for any strange errors in normal story...If I was writing a book, I'd plan out everything like a puzzle., Get the pieces together, and once I'd got everything done I'd check the box to make sure it looked like the coverart on the box, just like how an author reads over their book like a reader does and tries to find any problems in the order of events.

Well anyone, now that the horrible rant is done, I'm gonna sit back and watch this thread topic slowly become locked by BR who will probably get sick of the confusion and then be like "Screw it" and just lock it.
Dude, just stop. You're not even good.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:59 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby CinCire » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Exactly. Do you really think that it's the same Blossom? Why would that be?
These are two different stories, meaning one Megaville has nothing to do with the other.
There are many stories that focus on the same place (Catwoman's a good example - they just made a new one and the older one seems to not matter at all compared to the new.)
Another good example is all the different dimensions in the Marvel universe. None of them have anything to do with the other. So why do these stories have to have anything to do with the other?
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm
Location: New York, NY
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby gamefan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:55 pm

I think everyone understand at this point. Hehe

Soon this thread gonna have nine pages. While wait we can keep trying to guess what gonna happen in the next update. :grin:
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Crowville
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests