New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales - "Mother Arrive" (12/31/2001)

Postby ShadowKnife » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 pm

:? this makes no sense, if Blossom is the mother why does she still have the lab coat she had when she was with Dexter?
I am the one, the only..............um...................... never mind.

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Who says she was in a relationship with Dexter during GT?

Check the page "Older and Wiser".
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby strider0075 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Sir Dangerous wrote:@Strider: I actually think Blossom is the biological mother. If you go back to page "Momma's Gonna Help you Out" The last three panels give you an idea that the biological mother is coming and she is a powerful person . Well Blossom is that powerful person who probably can kick Him's butt.

Hopefully the questions will be answer much more quickly than the debate over who Mim's mother is.

well hell, i just reread that part, yeah the real mother line does make it sound like blossom is the biological mother. but still WTH, they're so mismatched (save for the skin color). i mean at the very least shouldn't she have some of blossoms powers, but instead she has a hammerspace power. which brings up an interesting issue, HIM's Powers, the list goes as such:

possession
voice manipulation
gas of dislike
Uber HIM (i just called it that because i can't find the name of that transformation where he's invulnerable to the PPG (child version) attacks)
resurrection

so he doesn't have a hammerspace power, so where did mimi get that power. i still think there was a change to this portion, i think she had a different mother when they scripted this part.

Then there's the whole intercourse part of that scenario. why would blossom allow HIM, a mortal enemy, to do that. even if he used a disguise she would be able to see through it before he could get to close? so option 2 is the sexual assault option, but that poses another question. how did him disable her (adult version, obviously she'd be alot stronger than her child version) at all, let alone long enough to do the deed without her sisters or anyone else interfering? Finally option 3, the deal idea, now originally i thought it might have been an Omen type of deal, with blossom taking care of mimi in exchange for something or someone else. but that might not be the case (unless we're still being screwed with, like they did with raven) so in the tit for tat deal, surely blossom would be smart enough to be able to see that the long term ramifications wouldn't be equivalent to what she was trading for, right?

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:33 pm

What person except for Mimi has hammerspace power?
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby strider0075 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:41 pm

i dunno, that's the question. she didn't get the power from HIM who we know is the biological father. so if blossom is the biological mother how did she get the hammerspace power? cause if she is the offspring of HIM and Blossom shouldn't her powers be a hybrid of their two powers? the only one of HIM's powers i've seen her use so far is possession and none of blossoms powers, on top of that mimi has the hammerspace. i'm seriously thinking there is something we're not seeing here, hopefully the creators fill that plothole and explain why mimi seems void of any power that could be related to blossom. not even flight, a power that could leave obscurity but yet still point you towards who the mother is.
Last edited by strider0075 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby CinCire » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm

It doesn't always work that way.
John Lennon

Postby Sable » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:43 am

Why is Mimi the offspring of Him?

Fuck this post. Is it possible HIM has just claimed Mimi as his own and isn't actually the biological father? As in, "Hay, that like chick has lot 'o power. Ima make her my daughter."
RacialslurX2

Postby numbuhAsharp » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:10 am

Thank you Sable. That was just the brain bleach I needed.
I am the terror that flaps in the night. I'm the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus. I AM -SPLASH- ssoaked.

Postby Duke of MaskS » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:17 am

Sable wrote:Why is Mimi the offspring of Him?

Fuck this post. Is it possible HIM has just claimed Mimi as his own and isn't actually the biological father? As in, "Hay, that like chick has lot 'o power. Ima make her my daughter."

Well at least I found an interesting post here... lol
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149

Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"

Postby ShadowGT » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:06 am

Grids say that Him is the biological father.

Postby Pulse » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:32 am

Do we need to call Maury here?
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby gamefan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Duke of MaskS wrote:

But I said that before. :P

Btw, Wow 7 pages about this. This is what I call a hot topic. :grin:
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby Silver Mane » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:31 pm

:eek: Wooow, gone for a bit and its getting a bit toasty on this here thread!
*Puts on cool shades*
Okay, GRIDS DID SAY HIM IS THE FATHER! or he was jerking us about and it is possible that Him did adopt Mimi. But I think HIM is the father. (A lousy one at that)
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/

Postby gamefan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 pm

I dont think Him is the father. He said "daughter" because for a mere tittle, a formality. After all that spider ( Jeff is the name? ) said to Jr, Mimi was tortured badly and in a horrible way by Him, even her hands was cutted to add that claws just like Him have. In short, Mimi was corrupted and transformed to she look like Him.

I still support the idea Mimi was adopted or created, and Him wanted her for her abilities, and yes, he won, because remember everyone, what we are watching is a flashback, and we all know how look Mimi actually.
Image Image

Postby Silver Mane » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Qutes From him:
"My little girl,"
"My little princess"
and referring to Raven when the golem called her Mimi's mother "What kind of idiot would think this emobitch could actually bear my child?"

Not concrete but it does make me think he is the father. Yeah, I get where you are going but ehh, I dunno.
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/

Postby gamefan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Silver Mane wrote:Qutes From him:
"My little girl,"
"My little princess"
and referring to Raven when the golem called her Mimi's mother "What kind of idiot would think this emobitch could actually bear my child?"

Not concrete but it does make me think he is the father. Yeah, I get where you are going but ehh, I dunno.

I dont know but, it sound more something like "what kind of idiot would think she could bear and raise a kid when she is a grumphy emo girl" because everyone know Raven doesnt tolearte kids and is hard she show emotions.

And he said "my child" what can be also a way to call Mimi his propiety because you can call your dog "my boy" and it doesnt mean you are the biological father, right? :)
Last edited by gamefan on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Postby shadownerd221 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:15 pm

I have to say that Him is the father of Mimi. It all makes sense since the quotes of Him keep reffering to her as his daughter.

Postby Silver Mane » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Yes okay true in her younger years she didn't like children but its different story when you do get older. Your mind and your aspects of life do change when you get more mature as you get older and such. The old saying don't judge a book by its cover rings a bell.
Well most of the time.
She does seem to care for Mimi, maybe because both their fathers wanted to use them as tools. something in common perhaps??

As for (big daddy) HIM, hey you get a lot of fathers who sire children, don't come into their children's life and when they do they claim them as property to get things they want. Maybe he did make a deal with the mother to bear his child and leave the city alone but saw what gifts the child possesses and wanted it for his own and went back and did what he did. We wont know for sure til next page.

Postby ShadowGT » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Him is Mimis biological father, period

Postby Duke of MaskS » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 pm

gamefan wrote:
Duke of MaskS wrote:

But I said that before. :P

Btw, Wow 7 pages about this. This is what I call a hot topic. :grin:

I'm just saying I like how he delivered it... :D

Now on to the topic, I like to think that since because Him is a demon entity with infinite powers due to the hatred and since he is a ruler of multiple realms of hell making him "that" level of evil. Maybe his just declaring that "Mimi is mine now so peace off!" In a way that showing interest in her powers.

For example, I can claim someone to be my girlfriend if I was that badass and all the other dude will stay away from that girl just to keep her available and declaring my bad-ass-ness-ness...

Get what I'm trying to say? But I just like throw things here... lol
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149

Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"

Postby gamefan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Once again, is what I said. :P

I support this idea more than just the "rape" :unsure:
Image Image

Postby Dark Kuno » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Also, who said that Blossom had to be a willing traitor or that Him didn't find a way to trick her into becoming Mimi's Mom.

Until/unless there is some completely insane outlandish reason, I just can't imagine Blossom turning against her sisters. Hell, her sister's dying may be what made her snap and say screw it.

Either way, I eagerly anticipate getting more details on all the whos, whats, wheres and hows :D
"There is no true equity of power. There is only more and less." - Dega Disciple (MtG)

Postby Silver Mane » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:42 pm

lol, well all I can hope for now is a flash back in a flash back! (more interesting)
I wanna see what happens between Blossom and HIM in the fight man, will he taunt her? will he make lewd suggestions? passes? 8)

Postby CinCire » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 pm

If it hasn't been said enough, Him is the biological father of Mimi, and Blossom is the biological mother.
John Lennon

Postby Sable » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:00 pm

ShadowGT wrote:Grids say that Him is the biological father.

If Grids confirmed it then that's pretty much it.
RacialslurX2

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)