Grim Tales - "Mother Cometh" (29/12/2011)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Grim Tales - "Mother Cometh" (29/12/2011)

Postby Pulse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:28 am

Oh boy, the "Dexter is the real father of Mimi and Him isn't"Phase I knew it was gonna happen.

So Him in your opinion is a surrogate father to Mimi as Grim is to Jr?
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby shadow_the_beast » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:42 am

Pulse wrote:
shadow_the_beast wrote:Still betting on Gwen.

Gwen isn't the mother cause Bleedman hates Ben10 but he might let one slide.

But Gwen was everyone's favorite American loli till she grew up. Than she became insignificant.

Postby JoniusQuinn » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:43 am

TheLesserCreative wrote:I don't know if we considered this possibility, but HIM might not even be Mimi's father. He might just want Mimi to have claws due to her having powers or just wanting to have a so-called "daughter."
I'm really curious if that is Blossom. If Blossom is Mimi's mother, then that might mean that Dexter might be the father... Although that's almost based on nothing except for her power being telekenisis (misspelled, I know), which is probably due to a strong mind... I don't know. I'm probably just rambling now...

But still. It'll be a twist if Blossom really got with HIM. A trolly twist.

If Dexter and Blossom were the parents then Mimi's hair would be red like theirs. Since they are both redheads.

Postby Markulin » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:57 am

@Markulin: That destroyed robot does not mean the PPG are dead, it just means it was destroyed.

If i don't remember it wrong, the powerpuffs only used the powerpuffbot once when they where clearly outmatched. The robot is in other words alot stronger than they are, this leads me to draw the conclusion that the powerpuffs did not make it out alive. Unless it was someone else in the powerpuffbot, and i guess that's possible.

Why do i get the feeling that none of us are right about the mother?
what is he doing with that scy...

Postby gamefan » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:38 am

Imosa wrote:@gamefan: Normally I have no problem with sub par grammar but today I have a headache so step it up.

Sorry for that, the english isnt my native language. :)
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby MeteoraAngel » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:59 am

As stated on the last page, Grids has confirmed that HIM IS MIMIS FATHER!
Also the name of the robot is the Dynamo and the professor made it becaue he had one of those "My daughters are weak i must protect them" phases. Yes it is more powerful then them but they HATED using it so i would agree that it would be a list ditch effort to use but knowing the professor it would have had a emergency escape pod or hatch or something for the girls to get out of.
And we all know the mommas gonna die. And i do belive bleed will show her face, as to if its while shes alive or after shes been cut down we'll have to wait and see.
@Pulse & Markulin Please get avatars we had to do the same thing when wo all joined you have to have a avatar and sig read the forum rules. Please and thank you.
All shall be crushed by my undead Emu army!

Postby Pulse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:38 am

Done. I now have an avatar.
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby Unlimited » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:11 am

Pulse wrote:Done. I now have an avatar.

*Lone clap*
Well done, you must feel quite proud of yourself(!)

On topic...
I can only imagine how Him managed to impregnate Blossom. it can't be rape so it had to be something subtle.
Hypnosis?
Memento mori

Postby Kihmiitehra » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:24 am

Wow, what a surge of more thought out comments since I been gone! :D Awesome! :D

It’s probably going to be Blossom like it looks. Bleedman wouldn’t jerk us around twice, that’s just mean. And professional-grade comic artists like Bleedman know not to jerk around too much. ;)

Blossom being the mother is shocking, dramatic, intriguing as hell (just look at this debate!); a horrifying twist that readers will be begging to hear the backstory of. It’s just good writing, getting people so emotionally involved and rabid like this. :)

The shoulder is probably covered and just colored wrong, possibly to fool and confuse us. It looks to me like a whole sleeve.

Forget Griddles; it says in the story that Mandy only slept with three guys, Junior’s dad, Minnie’s dad, and now Dark Danny. And Minnie and Mimi’s non-relation was announced, officially. Unless all that turns out to be total bullshit. <XD

I think Him is Mimi’s biological father, because he said that Raven could not possibly “bear his child”. That sounds pretty serious to me.

Honestly, Minnie and Junior don’t look that shocked to me, just surprised, like they know the mother only distantly.

On another subject, Mimi’s surprised expression and the fact that she’s not looking up at her face looks to me like Mimi doesn’t know her mother very well, a bit of a stranger. That’s just what the picture looks like to me, and the fact that even though Him said otherwise, Mimi looked like she was reaching for Raven and calling her Ma. She might be closer to Raven then her real mother. Thoughts?
"Kumi" for short! ^__^

If you can't tell by my avi, I'm actually female. :3

Please be gentle, I am thin-skinned >_<

Postby Duke of MaskS » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:31 am

Pulse wrote:Oh boy, the "Dexter is the real father of Mimi and Him isn't"Phase I knew it was gonna happen.

So Him in your opinion is a surrogate father to Mimi as Grim is to Jr?

*Sigh*

Can we just wait for the next page to come up? I mean this is clearly going out of hand...
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149

Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"

Postby Silver Mane » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:32 am

@Unlimited- Maybe he did use hypnosis, but really that would still be called rape. I really doubt any one would give consensual sex to HIM.

@Kihmiitehra- Good analysis.
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/

Postby Duke of MaskS » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:34 am

Can we throw in that Him probably shapedshift just to get into Blossoms(Still not buying it) pants?
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D

Postby Silver Mane » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:39 am

@Masks- Now that is a thought, damn.... now that you think of it it fits :eek:
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/

Postby Duke of MaskS » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:47 am

No one ever mentioned it, I mentioned it once. Everyone just ignored it. And when I say I called it, everyone is shitting on me, so I do hope he did that...

Postby Silver Mane » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:04 am

It makes sense masks.
Last edited by Silver Mane on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby snafu addict » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:14 am

I don't know this might be my own theory but maybe him does end up killing the mother of mimi, but does the same thing he did with jeff after killing him. Maybe Him has her soul and is using it as leverage to utilize mimi, and her powers over the 7 deadly sins. :unsure:

Postby snafu addict » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:33 am

@masks- i actually brought it up once as well. My theory consisted of Him either hypnotizing the mother (possibly Blossom) or just shape shifting into dexter or something. i mean if Grim can do it then it shouldn't be impossible for Him.

Postby Imosa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:41 am

Duke of MaskS wrote:No one ever mentioned it, I mentioned it once. Everyone just ignored it. And when I say I called it, everyone is shitting on me, so I do hope he did that...
Not much "call" if you have nothing to support that idea.

Kihmiitehra wrote:Wow, what a surge of more thought out comments since I been gone! :D Awesome! :D

It’s probably going to be Blossom like it looks. Bleedman wouldn’t jerk us around twice, that’s just mean. And professional-grade comic artists like Bleedman know not to jerk around too much. ;)

Blossom being the mother is shocking, dramatic, intriguing as hell (just look at this debate!); a horrifying twist that readers will be begging to hear the backstory of. It’s just good writing, getting people so emotionally involved and rabid like this. :)

The shoulder is probably covered and just colored wrong, possibly to fool and confuse us. It looks to me like a whole sleeve.

Forget Griddles; it says in the story that Mandy only slept with three guys, Junior’s dad, Minnie’s dad, and now Dark Danny. And Minnie and Mimi’s non-relation was announced, officially. Unless all that turns out to be total bullshit. <XD

I think Him is Mimi’s biological father, because he said that Raven could not possibly “bear his child”. That sounds pretty serious to me.

Honestly, Minnie and Junior don’t look that shocked to me, just surprised, like they know the mother only distantly.

On another subject, Mimi’s surprised expression and the fact that she’s not looking up at her face looks to me like Mimi doesn’t know her mother very well, a bit of a stranger. That’s just what the picture looks like to me, and the fact that even though Him said otherwise, Mimi looked like she was reaching for Raven and calling her Ma. She might be closer to Raven then her real mother. Thoughts?
I don't get your chain of logic that says it's Blossom because Bleedman wouldn't jerk us around twice. Why wouldn't he?
The shoulder could be covered but it's not a lab coat, but what's this about Bleedman making an error just to throw us off? Why even bother writing the comic if that is his tactic?
Ok
Ok
Explain the difference between shocked and surprised to me.
Maybe. Seems kind of wierd for Mimi to be reaching out to Raven and then yelling Ma. That would be like me all of a sudden switching the names of all my friends. Just disorienting. That may have just been Bleedman wanting to mess with the reader.

Postby shadownerd221 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 am

@Masks and snafu addict- Very good theories you guys made. I'm blown out of my mind now.

Postby Pulse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Wow. Shapeshifting never really was thought of in my mind.
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby DeadStage » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 pm

Been looking through some of grids stuff, only one I can find that even barely (I seriously mean barely) resembles the mother would be Blood, but I very much doubt that.
‎"Rock is OP, but paper is fine" - Scissors.

Postby snafu addict » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:44 pm

Another thing that is being left unsaid are the various hints that are being left In some of the panels with bubbles octopus,
toy, the pink laser thing and the decimated PPG robot which in my opinion is alluding to the fact that the PPG's or a PPG play a role in mimi's nightmare. Then again it can be a troll, guess we won't know till the next one.

Postby ShadowGT » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:41 pm

But if Him change of form, in some moment Blossom had to ralize it and escape from him

Postby Imosa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:54 pm

snafu addict wrote:Another thing that is being left unsaid are the various hints that are being left In some of the panels with bubbles octopus,
toy, the pink laser thing and the decimated PPG robot which in my opinion is alluding to the fact that the PPG's or a PPG play a role in mimi's nightmare. Then again it can be a troll, guess we won't know till the next one.
The robot was a powerful weapon of the PPG meaning if there was a fight, it would be used. Bubbles was a "friend" (on the order of billy) of Mandy's, and the doll may have been there for her to have a little moment. The Pink laser is what we are trying to figure out and may have nothing to do with the PPG. In sum, the things you mentioned could be expected, irrelevant, or plot devices. They are not necessarily meaningful to the situation at hand.

Postby snafu addict » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:59 pm

@shadowGT true enough but maybe by that point it was already to late she might have been impregnated with Mimi. On another note it could have also been hypnosis that was used or something of the such. Remember when Him was exploiting minnie's love for Jr and controlling her actions and emotions as a result. It could've been the same for blossom.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)