Grim Tales - "Mother Cometh" (29/12/2011)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Grim Tales - "Mother Cometh" (29/12/2011)

Postby CinCire » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:46 pm

No one said Blossom was dead. Most of the major heroes are dead, but not all of them.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Pulse » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:54 pm

Blossom is a major hero, unless your talking about DC heroes.
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby CinCire » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Oh, my god.

Grim and Griddles said MOST, not ALL of them.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Pulse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:01 am

I know he said MOST i'm not dim you know.
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby CinCire » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:03 am

Then why would you bring that up? I was insinuating that Blossom was a major hero.
John Lennon

Postby iLuvWMGs » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:04 am

BeeAre wrote:
Imosa wrote:Grids wasn't lieing about that same universe thing. GT does take place after PPGD in a timeline. That does not mean you can make any predictions about PPGD from GT. BeeAre's consent is not needed because it does not affect his comic.

excuse me?

yes it does affect my comic: its perception by my audience. don't you be a faggot and tell me that my fucking consent isn't needed.

I'm pretty sure you won the argument that ensued BR. just to make sure?
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby Pulse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 am

Whatever i can already see where this is going Cin so to save us the trouble i'm changing the subject.

Hopefully Bleed will post the page tomorrow on New years eve so we can find out who's the mother.
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby Duke of MaskS » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 am

iLuvWMGs wrote:Although I am a little surprised about the Gwen/Charmcaster theory, I'm shocked that no one shot it down yet. If I remember correctly, Bleedman took an oath to never use Ben 10.

Uhm, I already shot it down that began page 4 of this discussion thread but I'm actually surprised that no one bothered to argue about that... :|

Pulse wrote:Whatever i can already see where this is going Cin so to save us the trouble i'm changing the subject.

Hopefully Bleed will post the page tomorrow on New years eve so we can find out who's the mother.

Maybe not, he's a Filipino, must be celebrating New Year already...
MQuinny1234:You're prancing around with V's mask on, I thought you'd be happy with that.

Delia Surridge: You've come to kill me, haven't you?
V: Yes.
Delia Surridge: Thank God.

Oh and please read my first literature post. Feel free to bash me and whatnot...:D
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50149

Location: In a floating blue planet at space I'd like to call, "Bob"

Postby Imosa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:15 am

BeeAre wrote:excuse me?

yes it does affect my comic: its perception by my audience. don't you be a faggot and tell me that my fucking consent isn't needed.
First of all let me just confirm that what happened was GT established itself as happening later in the PPGD universe and everyone went crazy because they thought that now the ultimate outcome of PPGD was revealed. That is what I thought went on so if I missed anything maybe you can point me to a better explanation.
I understand it was a shit storm with everyone confused and Bleedman and Grids did a horrible job of not explaining it but it doesn't matter because the fans of PPGD shouldn't have been going to GT to find cannon about PPGD. The way I see it if, GT wants to be in the PPGD universe, then let it. It doesn't mean you have to do anything differently in your comic it just means that fans of both comics are going to be confused.
Also, even if you are pissed off at Grids about his decision it doesn't mean that Grids was lying.
Last edited by Imosa on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby CinCire » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 am

Imosa - It's spelled "lying".

Pulse - Sure, dude(tte).
John Lennon

Postby shadownerd221 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:39 am

When will the madness stop?! This is seriously getting out of hand.

Postby Pulse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:44 am

Actually i'm a dude but whatever floats your boat Cin.
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby CinCire » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 am

Pulse - Now how was I supposed to know that? I was being considerate, and I guess you didn't follow on that.

So, whoever the mother is is going to die, right? I'm wondering what Him is going to do.
John Lennon

Postby Pulse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:01 am

Now i want to have peace you keep making your little comments instead on moving on Cin.
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby Rushira » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:02 am

I thought we had it established that GT was an alternate universe to PPGD? What's with the arguement?
"I'm glad we had this talk, now shut the hell up."

Postby ShadowGT » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 am

We better return to the subject that concerns us, who the heck is Mimis mother?

Postby Pulse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:18 am

We will find out Tomorrow......are not.
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby Imosa » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 am

Rushira wrote:I thought we had it established that GT was an alternate universe to PPGD? What's with the arguement?
The argument is whether Grids was in the right to say that or if BeeAre should have been consulted. That is a question that came up while we were arguing whether Grids had ever lied about GT in order to mislead the fans.

Pulse wrote:Now i want to have peace you keep making your little comments instead on moving on Cin.
Incidentally you could have just let that comment about dude or dudette pass as well. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, I'm just trying to show that its the internet and these things happen.

Postby Rushira » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:48 am

Imosa wrote:
Rushira wrote:I thought we had it established that GT was an alternate universe to PPGD? What's with the arguement?
The argument is whether Grids was in the right to say that or if BeeAre should have been consulted. That is a question that came up while we were arguing whether Grids had ever lied about GT in order to mislead the fans.

Ah, i see...

Well, I suppose we'll never know unless they (Grids, BeeAre, Bleedman, God...) decided to ever tell us. *shrug* It's one of those worldly question, like: How many licks does it take to reach the tootsie roll center of a tootsiepop?

and the guy voice says...
"I'm glad we had this talk, now shut the hell up."

Postby CinCire » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:51 am

Thank you, Imosa. I admit my faults and that I was being snippy.

Whoever it is, the story will finally continue. I'm ready to see whoever it is kicking some Him ass.
John Lennon

Postby King_Kazma123 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:00 am

Naw people, it's Robin from sugar Bits!!
Him is a furry!

lol i'm totally jokeing on this

Postby MeteoraAngel » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:42 am

*sign* My understanding when it comes to the universe of GT is its similar but an ALTERNATE of PPGD. Seeing as they have different people making the stories they can go in totally different directions so getting worked up over the possibilitys is simply maddening for no reason =/

After re-examining the picture of Blossom more closely I personaly believe its going to be her for a few more reasons. The first being the sleves of the coat match, I believe the shoulder is torn and we are seeing exposed shoulder in the new page from teh way the shawoding is also on my closer examination it looked like mimi had hooked two of her fingers into said tear of fabric. Second the picture shown of Bossom as a young adult shows her hair is quite long and if that is supposed to be her before she had Mimi then it gives time for it to grow even longer. I agree with the theory that she could have lost her bow in battle. And as for the comments on Mimi having no powerpuff powers perhaps they decided the powers of chemical X werent transferable that way or Hims blood counter acts them some how. Never know. Also i dont remember who said a hug like that was to formal for Blossom isnt entierly true, if Mimi is the result of an asult it could have changed her personality enough that shes like that now. She obviously still cares for her daughter shes just a little more ridgid now.

And that was my rant for the night =)

Also Pulse you should really get an avatar, im surprised i havent seen anyone blow up at you over it yet.
All shall be crushed by my undead Emu army!

Postby Pulse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 am

That's just how i roll friend. *puts on shades*

Man, the curiousity is killing me i'm a nervous wreck over here.

I thing Him is gonna kill the Mother right on the spot.
Tv Repair Guy nuff said.

Postby TheLesserCreative » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:05 am

I don't know if we considered this possibility, but HIM might not even be Mimi's father. He might just want Mimi to have claws due to her having powers or just wanting to have a so-called "daughter."
I'm really curious if that is Blossom. If Blossom is Mimi's mother, then that might mean that Dexter might be the father... Although that's almost based on nothing except for her power being telekenisis (misspelled, I know), which is probably due to a strong mind... I don't know. I'm probably just rambling now...

But still. It'll be a twist if Blossom really got with HIM. A trolly twist.
visit my DA if you're interested: http://thelessercreative.deviantart.com
My old one: http://itsukikoizumi14.deviantart.com
"Don't ask me something that is so obvious!"
"No matter how many times you ask me, my answer will always be the same. Of course"

-Kyon

Postby iLuvWMGs » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:28 am

Grids has confirmed that Him is the father, so no argument about that. And really, are we having this stupid GT / PPGD argument again?
@Pulse Suggest you get an avatar ASAP if you don't wanna be forced to give the mods blow jobs. It's the law here.
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)