New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Clawdeen » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Imosa wrote:Yes, Clawdeen is very much allowed to continue suggesting her view point even though the rest of the forum may hate the idea and BeeAre may not be looking for suggestions anyway. However, Clawdeen those are some powerful words you used in that last post and I don't entirely think they are true. Have you considered why you think they are a good couple and considered if those are actually good reasons? For example your last attempt at explaining you view point fell flat on it's face.


powerful words? how? and what do you mean?

all im saying that im voteing for the rrb x ppg why is that so bad? you got your favorite pairings and i got mine not only on here but also other sites.

so just because dexter and blossom is a pair it means we HAVE to like it?
Mad Tea Party
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Mir@k » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

If you at least gave a decent reasoning on why on earth your pairing would even make a little bit of sense then maybe everyone would consider taking you seriously.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Lyra wrote:being an annoying little shit who yells said viewpoint every chance possible, there's a fine line there. =O

This is the reason why I have acted so objectively and angry, Clawdeen, not because of your ideals. Unlike you, I believe I have learnt to see both sides of the argument and act rationally. Until you learn to do so, please kiss my arse and go fly a kite. Believe me, I really want to help you to change your way of arguing, for if you do not change, you will not survive in this forum.
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am
Location: The little red dot
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Clawdeen » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:13 pm

why do i have to give a reason? well because blossom is ying and brick is yang besides i already gave a reason

iLuvWMGs wrote:
Lyra wrote:being an annoying little shit who yells said viewpoint every chance possible, there's a fine line there. =O

This is the reason why I have acted so objectively and angry, Clawdeen, not because of your ideals. Unlike you, I believe I have learnt to see both sides of the argument and act rationally. Until you learn to do so, please kiss my arse and go fly a kite. Believe me, I really want to help you to change your way of arguing, for if you do not change, you will not survive in this forum.


tell me why its so bad to vote? im not saying the story should change im only saying what i wish for do i have to be allowed to have that?
Last edited by BeeAre on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: listen to the advice of posters who have been here a long time. don't double post.
Mad Tea Party
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Don't double post please, there's edit function for that.

I may be bringing across the wrong message while I try to interpret your below average grammar, so bear with me. While I do resect that people are entitled to their own opinion about the comic, so is BR. He writes the comic and it's his own decision to do what he wants with it. You can make suggestions to him maybe, but he will strangle your throat like any rational human being if you irritate him and force it down his throat. For suggestions about the comic, I believe there is an appropriate thread for that (if you can't find it, maybe you can make it). Just don't make him angry, I have grown weary of FNGs doing that.

On the plus side, I note that you have somewhat dropped your defensive attitude that flared me up. Much appreciated, thank you very much.
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am
Location: The little red dot
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Clawdeen » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:46 pm

iLuvWMGs wrote:Don't double post please, there's edit function for that.

I may be bringing across the wrong message while I try to interpret your below average grammar, so bear with me. While I do resect that people are entitled to their own opinion about the comic, so is BR. He writes the comic and it's his own decision to do what he wants with it. You can make suggestions to him maybe, but he will strangle your throat like any rational human being if you irritate him and force it down his throat. For suggestions about the comic, I believe there is an appropriate thread for that (if you can't find it, maybe you can make it). Just don't make him angry, I have grown weary of FNGs doing that.

On the plus side, I note that you have somewhat dropped your defensive attitude that flared me up. Much appreciated, thank you very much.

you very welcome
Mad Tea Party
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Clawdeen, I think everyone's just saying that your posts could use a bit more... depth? :unsure: You don't need anyone's permission to say you like Brick and Blossom, but at least give good reason.
- eg: I prefer Dexter for Blossom because of the chemistry BR has given them; whereas Brick (, Butch and/or Boomer) hasn't shown up for such a long time, I can't give an opinion on the RRB right now.

Also, no matter what your post is about, as long as you have bad grammar (lack of punctuation and Capitals), the mods will get on your case for that... After so many posts that you haven't fixed, I have a feeling that specific mods are grinding their teeth behind the computer.
*Castella Sky*
Image
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: Equestria
Gender: Female

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Keep in mind too that while I may take the time to explain things to you, other less-patient mods may delight in banning you straight away, so you must really watch what you say here. Good luck and may you flourish.
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am
Location: The little red dot
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:06 pm

I look forward to seeing a few of the newer posters in here start forming their own opinions and injecting a modicum of creativity into the bleed forums. (e.g. for you less insightful readers, I'm saying this isn't happening yet)

Until then, eh I'll mostly keep hands-off in these discussions. Watching the vets destroy a noob's best attempt at a logical argument is kind of like watching somebody hunt deer with a gatling laser. Which is to say, entertaining for no discernible reason
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:08 pm

But yet rewarding when the noob comes with a better attempt at a logical argument. Heh, the training paid offf you think?
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am
Location: The little red dot
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Imosa » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Lyra wrote:
Imosa wrote:Yes, Clawdeen is very much allowed to continue suggesting her view point
Not really no, one thing is suggesting a viewpoint, and another is being an annoying little shit who yells said viewpoint every chance possible, there's a fine line there. =O
In all seriousness I don't think there is.

Clawdeen wrote:powerful words? how? and what do you mean?

all im saying that im voteing for the rrb x ppg why is that so bad? you got your favorite pairings and i got mine not only on here but also other sites.
By powerful words I mean "always" and "never". Yes you can have your opinion and say "I believe RRB x PPG is best because I believe it because I believe it". However, your in a public setting and that argument holds no water here. I'm trying to encourage you to reevaluate why you think it would be a good pairing. I mean the reason the forum community is so great is because you have people to bounce ideas around with.
In addition there are a lot of people here who think that RRB x PPG is just cliche and so if your gonna voice that point with zero reasoning, your gonna get a lot of hate.

iLuvWMGs wrote:But yet rewarding when the noob comes with a better attempt at a logical argument. Heh, the training paid offf you think?
What?

Also, Innocence, your high and mighty attitude isn't really contributing anything useful here.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 pm

This still happening?

Anyway, how much do you bet we're going to be seeing continued mocking of Dexter by the adults over the next few pages he's in?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Imosa » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:31 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:This still happening?

Anyway, how much do you bet we're going to be seeing continued mocking of Dexter by the adults over the next few pages he's in?
I dunno, there is a situation going on upstairs that I think takes precedence.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby BeeAre » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:43 pm

non-obvious completely on-topic BR tangent-mode moon prism power go force activate

i rather like dexter and bubbles becoming friends, as bubbles is a less stupid and more responsive and agreeable deedee. Dexter and Bubbles would act as a duo-critic team, in the vein of Siskel/Roeper and Ebert and their muppet heckler counterparts, but with a more specific set of roles in their friendship.

Dexter would be the one to set the tone by asking Bubbles to be on the look-out for things to judge, and she would respond kindly and look and see upon what is being made focus for critique. It's a sort of give and take seek and find rather than straight and fool.

Naturally the judgments rendered would pertain mostly to characters and character decisions. I can imagine how much fun even Olga and Blossom might have if Dexter and Bubbles were to slowly but surely piss Mandy off in first the unintentional way that Bubbles is good at, then the pointedly but subtly played overtones of Dexter smugly confirming Bubbles' relatively innocent observations.

i like it more-over because it is good to remind people that girls and boys can be friends on an entirely platonic level.

Not that constant fucking everywhere isn't great in its own way, God knows and most of the regulars here know how casually i enjoy the concept of slice-of-life-grade physical intimacy, but it is definitely among the more tiring preocupations for which people choose to live and die--hence the lightness of a friendship based entirely on simple curiosity and exploration, the goals being limited to letting your brain enjoy itself in dealing with people.

I am reminded of the strangely appropos and yet awkwardly phrased line Fluttershy delivers at the end of the last episode of the first season of MLP, when bringing up one of the activities friends can undergo. Twilight and Rainbow make note of the experiences, and then Fluttershy weirdly says the single verb: "TALKING!!!" like she's just realized that you can even do that.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5623
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:12 pm

BeeAre wrote:non-obvious completely on-topic BR tangent-mode moon prism power go force activate

I am reminded of the strangely appropos and yet awkwardly phrased line Fluttershy delivers at the end of the last episode of the first season of MLP, when bringing up one of the activities friends can undergo. Twilight and Rainbow make note of the experiences, and then Fluttershy weirdly says the single verb: "TALKING!!!" like she's just realized that you can even do that.


*love for BR increasing* :grin:
EDIT: sorry - I figured I should add something to make this stay on topic; BeeAre mentioned an adult couple? O.o
my thoughts: NONE of the scientists (can any of you imagine either Utonium or Membrane with Wakeman? =__=); but I'm voting for someone to take Jack away from Buttercup :P
*Castella Sky*
Image
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: Equestria
Gender: Female

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby KitsaMoon » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Oh idea from reading BeeAre's post, which I love. Would love to see a reference to MLP be it the weird Dexters Lab version from the show or the new awesome MLP:FIM.
A little poster or doll would be great to hide somewhere in the comic, we get stuff in PPG and GT all the time anyway.

Now can we all stop with this whole I want blankXblank to be together crap. As much fun as it is to watch the old and new fight with each other this discussion has gone on long enough and we really need to start discussing the actual page.

I for one would like to know were Gaz might be during this whole thing. Heck even Mandy's location would be very interesting to know. We know were everyone else is. Olga, Dexter, Professor, Wakemen and Membrane are going to the safespot, Blossoms chasing down Bell, Buttercups chasing down the brat, Jacks passed out on the floor, Jenny's on the stage and Bubbles is saving her dog.

Also adult couple? Oh god the debates and discussions!
Boo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 6:03 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby DuckStar21 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 am

Is it possible that Olga would want to have a more sibling-like relationship with Dexter disregarding Mandark's death as Mandark would have loved her, it is just that all his attention was somewhere else like planning to destroy Dexter or woo DeeDee. Her feelings for Dexter could be nothing more than nostalgia of her brother's pride as a genius which could be in http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=169 unless she is actually evil like Mandark and really is trying ruin Blossom and Dexter's relationship by going in between which is a pretty good story too or something unexpected like in The Grim Tales concerning Raven and her supposed daughter by putting a twist in their actual relationship
offline
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby iLuvWMGs » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 am

Though I would like to think Olga means well, all I can say is that this will not end well, whether Olga likes it or not...
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am
Location: The little red dot
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:11 am

BeeAre wrote:Naturally the judgments rendered would pertain mostly to characters and character decisions. I can imagine how much fun even Olga and Blossom might have if Dexter and Bubbles were to slowly but surely piss Mandy off in first the unintentional way that Bubbles is good at, then the pointedly but subtly played overtones of Dexter smugly confirming Bubbles' relatively innocent observations.

Dexter and Bubbles as friends...could work out.

I'm for this.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby superjp164 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 am

Probably not Dexter loves his privacy and hates seeing people inside his laboratory considering he let blossom in which is very rare.(thank god I`m finally back in the website) sorry don`t mean to talk out loud here but my dextop computer broke down with a virus on christmas day, I`m just happy my parents got it fix and I also wanna say that welcome to all the newbies that join our "happy" family!!!! :grin: lol
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:06 am
Location: New York City(home world of the spiral races)
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Banshee » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm going to ignor the pest that was just down right rude.

Now then I would love to know what love interest the adults will be involved in. I hope the next page showes up soon.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:51 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:I look forward to seeing a few of the newer posters in here start forming their own opinions and injecting a modicum of creativity into the bleed forums. (e.g. for you less insightful readers, I'm saying this isn't happening yet)

Yet the quality leaves something to be desired for.

KitsaMoon wrote:Oh idea from reading BeeAre's post, which I love. Would love to see a reference to MLP be it the weird Dexters Lab version from the show or the new awesome MLP:FIM.

http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=231
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18785
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Teran » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
KitsaMoon wrote:Oh idea from reading BeeAre's post, which I love. Would love to see a reference to MLP be it the weird Dexters Lab version from the show or the new awesome MLP:FIM.

http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=231

I approved that new direction :P
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12650
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:39 am
Location: Mexico
Gender: Male

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby Mockingjay » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:55 am

darn, why can't we cut to Bell getting her ass kicked already D:<
Some Defy Men, I Defy Gods
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:08 am

Cause it ain't happening.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests