New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: "Bow Beau" (12/25/11)

Postby duzzkiller » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Too bad Bleedman didn't draw PPGD for Christmas.

Postby Clawdeen » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:35 pm

duzzkiller wrote:Too bad Bleedman didn't draw PPGD for Christmas.

oh that would have been awsome
Mad Tea Party

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Clawdeen wrote:
duzzkiller wrote:Too bad Bleedman didn't draw PPGD for Christmas.

Oh, that would have been awesome.

Interesting that he didn't do some sort of artwork for the season. However, this is not the place to really be talking about this. The Bleedman Art Thread would be a more appropriate choice.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:23 pm

iLuvWMGs wrote:50 bucks say Olga is messing around with Dex and Blossom as revenge... and yes, i agree on the above opinion about Olga, that sneaky B#@^...
And yes, never make the BR mad, he's like Unohana-taichou from Bleach... really nice but very scary, especially when you get on his bad side...

Can I say "I LOVE YOU" in a non-weird way for relating this to Bleach?? :grin: YAY
*ahem* but, on topic:
Clawdeen wrote:yea brick suits blossom so much better

HOW SO? Brick was... kinda evil at first; most of the brickXblossom ideas come from that awkward time when the PPGs were teens :evil:
P.S. - good to see Blood Lord again :D
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby BeeAre » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:36 pm

i am father fond of being compared to a lady (even if it is an anime lady) as often as i am compared to a man, it keeps up my devastating pansexual charisma.

Blood Lord is right: try not to overload your posts with inaccuracy unless you can be sure that we understand the inaccuracy is subtlety on your party.

since most of you seem to be kids and teens, i do not doubt that you will eventually be able to pick up on the concept of subtlety on the internet but many of the vets here aren't very good at it either despite their internment here.

Brick does not suit Blossom, in my humble opinion. Why should he? Because he is a male version of her? Has anyone ever really considered that chemistry is not guaranteed by personal similarity?

I find it really distasteful that the assumption is that the powerpuff girls and rowdyruff boys would form color-coded couples.

[plug]
i have a rather interesting idea for my personal story (unrelated to PpGD) on how to proceed with the boys if i ever get around to putting them in. for right now, though, the story remains affixed to the girls' reunification after Blossom's supposed death is reversed.
[/plug]
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:42 pm

BeeAre wrote:Brick does not suit Blossom, in my humble opinion. Why should he? Because he is a male version of her? Has anyone ever really considered that chemistry is not guaranteed by personal similarity?

I find it really distasteful that the assumption is that the powerpuff girls and rowdyruff boys would form color-coded couples.

[plug]
i have a rather interesting idea for my personal story (unrelated to PpGD) on how to proceed with the boys if i ever get around to putting them in. for right now, though, the story remains affixed to the girls' reunification after Blossom's supposed death is reversed.
[/plug]

YAY~! From the almighty writer himself, we hear that RRB + PPG = :evil:
but... "Blossom's supposed death"? ...WHAT? o.O
*Castella Sky*

Postby BlackEve » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:07 pm

You don't remember what happened at the end of Chapter 6? Or maybe BR is hinting another one.

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:13 pm

PPGDTales wrote:You don't remember what happened at the end of Chapter 6? Or maybe BR is hinting another one.

nope, I definitely remember that one (Dexter hugging Blossom = AWWWW), but I was thinking of a future one? o.O
*Castella Sky*

Postby Hiroko » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:13 pm

BeeAre's referring to his own fanfiction, "Puff Most Epic." It has nothing to do with PPGD.
The Sentimental One

Postby BoomerRRB 3 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:42 pm

BeeAre wrote:i am father fond of being compared to a lady (even if it is an anime lady) as often as i am compared to a man, it keeps up my devastating pansexual charisma.

Blood Lord is right: try not to overload your posts with inaccuracy unless you can be sure that we understand the inaccuracy is subtlety on your party.

since most of you seem to be kids and teens, i do not doubt that you will eventually be able to pick up on the concept of subtlety on the internet but many of the vets here aren't very good at it either despite their internment here.

Brick does not suit Blossom, in my humble opinion. Why should he? Because he is a male version of her? Has anyone ever really considered that chemistry is not guaranteed by personal similarity?

First off if that's the case then we better take that up with Mickey and Minnie Mouse and the Chipmunks and Chipettes. Also they only look like each other through coincidence. And in my humble opinion if you are the writer then why kill off children's cartoon characters

[plug]
[/plug]
Last edited by BeeAre on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you are bad at BBCode

Postby BeeAre » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 am

i fixed your post since you don't know how to use BBcode correctly. You would if you read the rules and at the bottom left of every new post that is not a quick reply at the bottom of the page (by clicking post reply)

you can find a button that says:

BBCode

giving an explanation as to how you can use this to make your posts correctly.

Furthermore: I don't give a shit if people have used physical similarity as the basis of the characters, especially characters that are anthropomorphic animals, and most of which were created before the 1960s.

Animals generally pair up because they are the only animals of the same species usually available in some of these earlier more conservative cartoon worlds. The Chipettes were literally designed from the ground up to be the romantic interests for their respective partners. It's not a coincidence that they look alike.

While it is true of the Rowdyruff Boys that they look alike on purpose as well, it is a bit different. They are all human-ish, with no specific animal attributes. They were made merely to be boy opposites. This is not an immediate justification in my mind for a relationship. They were/are BAD GUYS. You've got to work at making them relate, and in my head, there is no more justification for the girls picking their color-opposite than picking any of the others. It's just a matter of choice, and I prefer the one that is less of a boring cliché at least to me.

I am the writer of PpG. I am not sure why you'd attempt to undermine me with your use of the word "if".

Why would I choose to kill who off? I am the writer of PpGD, but I came onto the project quite a while after it had started, after both Mandark and DeeDee were killed, at Bleedman's discretion.

So I haven't chosen to kill anyone yet, in PpGD.

I did choose to have characters die in my personal fanfiction, Puff Most Epic, not PpGD. Different stories.

Finally, I said supposed death. Meaning that people think she has been dead, but she is not. Yeesh. It doesn't matter if they are children's cartoon characters. We're on the internet, you dilweed, people make goofy fanfiction about cartoon characters that can range from incredibly cutesy and fun to indescribably horrific and or sexual.

Stop breaking so many rules, btw, and learn to be a good community member.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:59 am

PP-Grim1013 wrote:Can I say "I LOVE YOU" in a non-weird way for relating this to Bleach??

Thank you mate and yes you may.

On the discussion about the PPG-RRB pairings (assuming i'm not F@$*^ing drunk on the keyboard again), I am siding with BeeAre and state that it dosen't matter that they are counterparts of each other, I doubt they would every relate to each other mutually and like what BR said, it's farking cheesy.

And yes, on the internet, you will read any kind of fanfiction ranging from many different types. While I don't generally read fan-fiction (due to my extreme classy tastes), my advice is to man up and stop acting like a pussy. This is not your little well, man, this is a dark public space, so get used to it.

Btw BeeAre, having the charm of a man and woman must get you a of of attention, how you deal with the stress?
Last edited by iLuvWMGs on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some colors simply cannot be seen without seeing the color of pain first
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby Mir@k » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:03 am

Hey br question, are there gonna be any other normal pairings in the comic besides dexter and blossom? I mean normal and not shit like buttercup fawning over Jack.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:09 am

Lyra wrote:Hey br question, are there gonna be any other normal pairings in the comic besides dexter and blossom? I mean normal and not shit like buttercup fawning over Jack.

probably. i can think of one coming up relatively soon. it involves some of the actually adult characters. let the speculation roll.
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:14 am

100 bucks say it is Utonium and Wakeman? Don't mind me mates, just brainstorming and blabbering random shit, see what comes out.
dA username iLuvWMGs (kinda like my online handle now). Pretty dead but hey, I will get on it soon

Postby Wallow Blacklake » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 am

Thank you BeeAre for stamping out that otherwise annoying troll.
Your divine judgement and bandwidth is beyond question and great.

As for the page, I don't think its look good for Dexter.
I can't imagine a more awkward situation for him to be in.
I mean, here we have two elements of a love triangle (Dexter and Olga),
the third elements' unassuming father (Prof Utonium) and Membrain and Wakemen to greatly antagonise the situation further.
Dexters going to have to be a real boy-genius if he wants to get out this without steping on some toes.
"What's the point in caring when all it brings is pain?"
Stan Marsh, South Park.

My account. Please check it out: http://wallowblacklake.deviantart.com/

Postby Clawdeen » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:40 am

hey hey why cant brick and blossom not be together??? cus they good and evil???? try put it this way if blossom gets a handfull lets say a monster she cant beat who can help? dexter a boy with nothing but a brain and all kind of things or brick a boy who have been training and got super powers? i mean come on blossom derserve someone better than a guy with glasses

still voteing for brick and blossom
Mad Tea Party

Postby Wallow Blacklake » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:34 am

...And as for this BlossomXBrick arguement.
I believe that there is some evidence that supports both sides.

First, the Pro-BlossomXBrick argument.
There have been recent studies in the theory of human opposites attracting.
It has been proven that one human is attracted to another with a opposite genes inorder to create a better biological generation.
"Assuming" this theory applies to superhuman comic characters, Blossom and Brick could, theoretically, be physically attracted to one another.

Now for the Anti-BlossomXBrick argument.
Just because they may be physically perfect for one another, we can not assume that they could stand each other. Not only are they physical oppisites, but mental opposites as well.
This would obviously mean that they would have little mental chemistry and that they could possabliy HATE one another, therfore they would not likely pair up.

Now for the final nail in this coffin.
BeeAre is the creator of this comic and has said (as I understand it) that he does not support the BlossonXBrick scenario, so I believe its very unlikly we would see this happening.

@Clawdeen
If I may refer you to the first chapter of this comic, you would see that Dexter, with his "things", could hold his own against all three of the girls in a fight and has therfore proven himself to be as capable as not the PPG but a RRG as well.

@BoomerRRB 3
To be honest, if you think the death and sexual promiscuity of cartoon characters is horrible, then I regret to inform you that you have not doven deep enough into the internet. You've seen nothing yet.
"What's the point in caring when all it brings is pain?"
Stan Marsh, South Park.

My account. Please check it out: http://wallowblacklake.deviantart.com/

Postby iLuvWMGs » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:14 am

@Clawdeen
Please do not enforce your decision on BR, he writes the comic, his call. I have seen my own fair share of FNGs get their stripes ripped off on this forum already.

@ Wallow Blacklake and BommerRB3
I agree that the denial of death and sexual promiscuity is a clear sign of being way too sheltered from the evils of this world. However, since I do try to bring myself as a moral and ethic gentleman, I'd still say I am rather not in favour of sexual promiscuity. I'd seen my fair share, but that does not mean I am in support of it totally...

Postby Clawdeen » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:12 pm

im just saying who im voteing for is that so bad? i have and always will be fans of rrb x ppg and nothing is going to change that :p
Mad Tea Party

Postby Unlimited » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Clawdeen wrote:im just saying who im voteing for is that so bad? i have and always will be fans of rrb x ppg and nothing is going to change that :p

Riiiiiiigggggghhhhttttttt...
And that automatically means the PPG and RRB should be together.

Maybe Bubbles and Boomer, but the others? Not very likely.
Memento mori

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Eh, people changeover time, but considering that Blossom is with Dex, Buttercup is crushing on Jack, I'l with Limit on this.

Good to see you again by the way.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby KitsaMoon » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:20 pm

This will be the last thing I'll say here, I would love for BubblexBoomer just because even in the show he never really seemed like a villain but more like a...dim boy that loves to cause trouble. Dumb really doesn't work for boomer, that would be more of Butch's department.

Now Brick and Butch are evil to me, Brick being the actual smart one with a taste for mayhem and Butch being the crazy dumb muscle of the group with a taste for mayhem. Just imagine the chaos that would ensue if they paired up with Blossom and Buttercup.

Overall though this is a comic that has been worked on for quite some time and i'm sure the people working on it would really appreciate it if people would just shut up about something that has already been made clear multiple times.
Boo

Postby Imosa » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Yes, Clawdeen is very much allowed to continue suggesting her view point even though the rest of the forum may hate the idea and BeeAre may not be looking for suggestions anyway. However, Clawdeen those are some powerful words you used in that last post and I don't entirely think they are true. Have you considered why you think they are a good couple and considered if those are actually good reasons? For example your last attempt at explaining you view point fell flat on it's face.

Postby Mir@k » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Imosa wrote:Yes, Clawdeen is very much allowed to continue suggesting her view point
Not really no, one thing is suggesting a viewpoint, and another is being an annoying little shit who yells said viewpoint every chance possible, there's a fine line there. =O
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)