New Grim Tales: "Shocking development" (2/14/2014)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Grim Tales: "Shocking development" (2/14/2014)

Postby Havoc » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:01 am

Well....shit...I did not see things going this way. Although I'm really glad they did.

Re: New Grim Tales: "Shocking development" (2/14/2014)

Postby Sigment » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:33 am

I'm pretty sure no one saw this coming. If they did, they never mentioned it, or it was cast aside quickly.

Ah, well. An interesting page that has managed to keep me interested a bit longer.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:38 am

Huh. Go figure.

Shortest Flashback Ever.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Exodis » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:53 am

Exodis wrote:
Exodis wrote:I agree! He should say "I don't have time for this." and leave with Chi.
But since this is a flashback I'm guessing Skulker and Mimi may pull off a good fight, with Skulker realizing Mimi's strength causing him to give up Chi as it isn't worth his life and escape for the time being, with Chi thanking Mimi, hugging it out, maybe a bit of make out, and ending with Mimi receiving that autographed photo of Chi from her and then ending up having Mimi and HIM visit Aku and Chi with Mimi pouncing on Chi.

Holy shit I just thought up the future updates of the comics.

Wanted to share this to here. Still mind blown I thought of this.

FUCK! My theory was a failure...
Still, I liked this result better.
Go Skulker! Where the hell is the Ghost Zone, though??
Ending of flashbacks, continuation of the story!
The Last Savior

Postby Cerulean » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:09 am

Sigment wrote:I'm pretty sure no one saw this coming. If they did, they never mentioned it, or it was cast aside quickly.

it was cast aside...

In any case, a very interesting development. I wonder who saved them afterwards.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:24 am

silver's post doesn't seem to have anything related to this. It looked more like he thought the flashback was centered on Mimi.

I don't like the page. This page kind of makes the last few seem pointless. It could be how Mimi remembers that Chi is out there, but it didn't need this many pages to do that.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby silvercover » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:32 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:silver's post doesn't seem to have anything related to this. It looked more like he thought the flashback was centered on Mimi.

I don't like the page. This page kind of makes the last few seem pointless. It could be how Mimi remembers that Chi is out there, but it didn't need this many pages to do that.

actually he got right, on that my theory was that this flashback is on mimi's point of view. its only that I didnt predict it would be cut off like this...

anyway guys, notice how there's no mention of the OP(im referring to the update thread) of the comment being from NEK. it could be bleedman himself posting... or someone else has taken the reigns of the story.

either way, while im somewhat sad not to see chi and mimi get a romantic moment(like chi waking up with mimi protecting her), I think this is better so as not to aggravate the fans.

Postby gamefan » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:52 am

Good! More GT :mrgreen:

So everything was just a dream huh? Thats ok for me. Seem like the main story can continue instead watch another flashback.
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:56 am

Yay, Mimi lost for once! And that wasn't a dream.
F U Im evil

Postby Cerulean » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:59 am

My point was that someone brought up that this was a flashback from Mimi's perspective before, and if you scroll down a bit you see that the possibility of it being a dream was also brought up before in that same thread/page.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:01 am

I'm just glad the flashback didn't outstay it's welcome.
F U Im evil

Postby Cerulean » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:06 am

Yep, now to question where it goes from here. Which could be anywhere..

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:13 am

Crawling out of the bed would be a start.
F U Im evil

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:25 am

Cerulean wrote:My point was that someone brought up that this was a flashback from Mimi's perspective before, and if you scroll down a bit you see that the possibility of it being a dream was also brought up before in that same thread/page.

I thought it was focused on Mimi on the second page >.> Thought everyone did, it was just covered by 'not more Chi' posts.
Also...
So, YOU called the dream!!! Brownies!!! c:

I'm still disappointed that nothing really came from the flashback though. Except maybe that, Skulker is a badass!
I feel like Mimi is about to throw a tantrum. Idk why, I don't want to see such a thing, but I feel like it's going to happen.

Last note, that I thought was kewl, Jr's bed is a guillotine :3
Rocks

Postby Cerulean » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:41 am

Alas, I also cast it aside , so no brownies for me :c

I could see her acting out after remembering that, especially against the one person (skeleton) she can seemingly hold her own against (at the moment anyway). Though, the outcome from said tantrum would probably be her calming down with a muffin that he just so happens to have with him.....

Huh, missed the guillotine the first go round, he has a gun too? Or is that a blow dryer....

Postby silvercover » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:30 am

I kinda doubt the hair dryer considering he only has a bit of hair. then again though, maybe junior is growing out hair due to having the nergal on him.

btw, its still up in the air if its a flashback or a dream. if we see it mentioned, like chi remembering it, then its a flashback. otherwise, its possible that mimi was just having some fantasy dreaming about chi...
damn, I cant decide which one I prefer to be true.

Postby OrangeBee » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:20 am

Nice change of pace. Dreaming about saving chi from skulker and then getting zapped. maybe that last part didn't happen and that was just a nightmare or this whole dream is just a, ya know, a dream.
Can't have too much fun or shit goes down

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
Time to unclench my friends

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 am

Cerulean wrote:Huh, missed the guillotine the first go round, he has a gun too? Or is that a blow dryer....

I think it's a nerf gun.
Rocks

Postby ULTRADJ » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Huh, so nerf gun beats rolling pin and electronic egg beater? Who would've guessed. We found Him's weakness everyone! Go to your nearest Walmart and buy all the- okay you know where this pointless joke is going, so on to talking about the page. Well, I'm glad it seemed Skulker won, but it seems like we didn't get the full story on what happened afterwards (big surprise, this comic loves telling half stories) I wouldn't mind so much, but some of these should've been wrapped up by now instead of dragging it pointlessly on for god knows what is coming next page.
Just Rockin

Postby Exodis » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Nerf gun? It's a fucking laser gun! Of course that shits gonna beat a rolling pin and an electric egg beater!
Like taking a knife to a gun fight.
The Last Savior

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm

This is why we read the entire post/thread.

We were talking about Jr's room. I think one of the objects on his bed is a nerf gun...
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:32 pm

I think that's a Nerf gun too.

Cerulean wrote:In any case, a very interesting development. I wonder who saved them afterwards.

I wonder if the entirety of Chi's powers could have activated while she was unconscious/barely conscious. Like on Avatar The last Airbender when Aang went unwittingly into Avatar mode.

silvercover wrote:anyway guys, notice how there's no mention of the OP(im referring to the update thread) of the comment being from NEK. it could be bleedman himself posting... or someone else has taken the reigns of the story.

I noticed that too. I doubt someone else has joined Bleed's team. It could be Bleed himself, or maybe NEK didn't feel like putting him name on the updates anymore, do to all the heckling. I noticed NEK overall enthusiasm has dropped quite a bit over the past few months or so.

Tenshi Nova wrote:I don't like the page. This page kind of makes the last few seem pointless. It could be how Mimi remembers that Chi is out there, but it didn't need this many pages to do that.

I'm pretty disappointed that we didn't at least get to find out who hired Skulker and why, but at the same time, I'm glad the flashback ended so we could at least get on with the story at hand.

I remember a while back, jorama said Bleed was planning a fight between Jr and Minnie. I feel like we might be getting close to that point. What are your guy's thoughts on this?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:34 pm

I stand by my original thought on an all out 3 way free for all of versatility.
Junior and Nergal
Minnie or Mimi with Him essence
Chi's Shapeshifting

That would be a bad ass fight I wouldn't mind seeing.
Rocks

Postby Exodis » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:This is why we read the entire post/thread.

We were talking about Jr's room. I think one of the objects on his bed is a nerf gun...

Ohhhh.... huh, this has never happened to me.
Oh well.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Nell-X » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Granted many of us knew Skulker is no push over. I'd like to know if that battled concluded where the dream ended or was the first impact that intense to awaken her. Definitely inclined to think it didn't last much longer afterwards if so. Just my two cents.

Havoc wrote:I remember a while back, jorama said Bleed was planning a fight between Jr and Minnie. I feel like we might be getting close to that point. What are your guy's thoughts on this?

I can see that happening. Minnie starts distancing herself from Jr., he attempts to figure out what's wrong, she gets infuriated by her emotions, then a fight ensues.
Do not read.

Failed...
It is never Lupus

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)