PPGD (Welcome new member!)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

PPGD (Welcome new member!)

Postby Buttercup » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi! As a new member, I''m so confused about this whole Sanfu comic concept. I read the PPGD comic and I like it, but I have a few questions.
1. The story line is a little confusing. Can someone summarize it for me?
2. When does Bleedman update?
3. When do the RRBs appear or the PPKG appear?

Again, as a new member, I am so confused about the Forum things and Threads. If I was not meant to post this like this, or there is an alternative way of asking a question, please let me know. Thank you.
Last edited by Guardian on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: New member identification tag added for member benefit.
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege"

Enough said.
ToughStuff

Re: PPGD

Postby Guardian » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Buttercup wrote:1. The story line is a little confusing. Can someone summarize it for me?

It should be pretty straight forward. PpG move to a new city, meet Dexter, Blossom crushes on Dexter, finds out DeeDee died saving Dexter from Mandark, and then Blossom is kidnapped by Mandark, Dexter saves her. Atomic Betty is in space, discovers ex-Queen Vexus is up to something, looses her team and nearly dies. PpG defending the city, get involved in extracurricular activities, dance performance at a science fair is interrupted by bad guys, facility happens to house some underground super thing, and bomb is attached and we see it blow up from two different points of view. Vexus attacks the Irkens and steals their flagship, which just so happens to conveniently be a super Transformer.

No, we don't know what the bomb does.
Bell is not related to the PpG. Nor is she a robot.
The bomb did in fact go off.
No idea wtf any of what is going on now relates to later, but "supposedly" it makes sense later.

Buttercup wrote:2. When does Bleedman update?

Randomly. There is no update schedule, sometimes his comics get updated several times in a week, other times, there is a few months delay.

Buttercup wrote:3. When do the RRBs appear or the PPKG appear?

RRB. Later, relax about it.
PPKG. Never.

Buttercup wrote: I''m so confused about this whole Sanfu comic concept.

It's an internet site that hosts multiple comics, the four or five that are updating are comics of Bleedmans. The other comics are dead, with their creators seeking pleasure and fortune elsewhere.

Buttercup wrote: I am so confused about the Forum things and Threads.

General navigation
Site>Forums>Section>Thread>Post

Rules: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56056

The image below your name is known as a "avatar" and there should be a part in the rules that help you figure it out more. If you are having difficulties or have further questions, ask them here or send me a private message (PM).
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Re: PPGD (Welcome new member!)

Postby Mad-Mutt » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello there new blood, don't feel too shy around here, it wasn't that long ago I was one of the new guys who wasn't sure what the hell I was doing as well.
Welcome.
Bark

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Greetings new member. BloodLord summed it all up pretty nicely so I'll just say welcome and enjoy your stay here.
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby Havoc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello newcomer. Welcome to our humble little corner of the internet.
....So what does PPKG stand for?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Power Punk Girls, alternate versions of the Power Puff girls from another dimension. They were only shown in the PPG comic but have gained popularity over time.
Just Rockin

Postby Cerulean » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Welcome to Snafu, Buttercup! ^_^
Glad to have you on board.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby OrangeBee » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:05 pm

Lose all hope, ye who enter

welcome aboard friend   
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby dj1107 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:33 pm

Sup' hope you enjoy it here

Postby A=Hardt5 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi, I'm a newcomer from Hong Kong today, and I also want to the rowdyruff boys appear in later chapters too :'(
When people perceive reality and the ideal distance so far unwittingly finds himself twisted believe things as ethics, as long as the overwhelming force of the facts emerge becomes hopeless and helpless, which is to produce injustice weakness is also most primitive darkness
Emptiness saint

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:20 pm

The Rowdyruffs will appear again once the story finally moves past this bomb, BR (The Writer for this story) has hinted towards this immensely.

Their role in the story is not finished, you can count on that. That said however, it could still be months- years even, before we get out of this slump.

Also Blood Lord, kudos on the synopsis. Couldn't have done it better myself.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby A=Hardt5 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:26 am

Birdofterror wrote:The Rowdyruffs will appear again once the story finally moves past this bomb, BR (The Writer for this story) has hinted towards this immensely.

Their role in the story is not finished, you can count on that. That said however, it could still be months- years even, before we get out of this slump.

Also Blood Lord, kudos on the synopsis. Couldn't have done it better myself.

It's really a "bad" news, I don't know how long I could bear

ULTRADJ wrote:I don't like the RRB to be honest. I could care less if they showed up unless when they do their personalities and what not impress me enough to be interested in them.

Me too, but I think RRBD revived by John Brisbaine will be different from original show under HIM's adoptive.
Last edited by A=Hardt5 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When people perceive reality and the ideal distance so far unwittingly finds himself twisted believe things as ethics, as long as the overwhelming force of the facts emerge becomes hopeless and helpless, which is to produce injustice weakness is also most primitive darkness
Emptiness saint

Postby ULTRADJ » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:14 pm

I don't like the RRB to be honest. I could care less if they showed up unless when they do their personalities and what not impress me enough to be interested in them.
Just Rockin

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)