The Legend of Korra (Spoilers, nukka! Beware!)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Legend of Korra (Spoilers, nukka! Beware!)

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Mad-Mutt wrote:So the way that guy took out the Earth Queen was cold blooded as hell. She was a rather annoying character, because she was written as one, but damn was that brutal. I won't be missing her though. Zaheer one ruthless mother fucker though, I like that in a villain. When he says he's not going to see you ever again, he's not EVER going to see you again.
I remember another Avatar forum I was in where we talked about how certain powers would make it so it would be hard to beat someone, but how could you beat a guy who can just suck the air out of your lungs.

Also, the four main bad dudes are basically anarchists. Hm... well, at least it isn't a greed motivator. But hey, there is something fun about bad guys who have taken, "Fight the power!" way too seriously. Now I just picture them running around town going, "Fuck the man!" with fist raised in the air while the whole Earth Kingdom goes, "Power to the people!"

But yeah, I'm all for a darker tone. But that may just be the sick fuck in me.

Actually what creeped me out was that the way Zahir took the queen out was EXACTLY what I thought "dark" air bending would be back a year or so ago. Being right is not a comfortable feeling (note I am not trying to be conceited, I genuinenly am surprised) (then again there probably are really only are two effective ways you could kill someone directly with airbending, and the other is WAAY too gory to get away with showing onscreen on a (nominally) kids show.

I also realized that in an odd way, we should have guessed what the general political stance of the Red Lotus would be. Back when the new series started we were told that in a certain sense, Korra's world was based at least partially on Shanghai (and probably the rest of urban China) circa 1920's. Well what started to happen around then in China, that culminated in 1949? with their speech about delivering power back into the hands of the people, there is a parallel. Kind of gives "Red" Lotus a new meaning.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Grieffon » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Things are getting intense.

Tenzin may die here.   

Postby Q.U. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:52 pm

It sure would add even more gravity to the whole conflict.

But I somehow doubt it. Too much of a main character.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Grieffon wrote:Things are getting intense.

Tenzin may die here.   

When he said that    as long as he had breath left, it wasn't over    I fully expected    Zahir to say "Fine" (or "Funny you should say that") and do the same suffocation trick he had used on the Queen Then again, since Tenzin is an Airbender himself, he could probably break the bend (he has excellent breath control from all that meditating, so he can probably maintain rational thought in the absence of air for far longer than a normal person; long enough to correct it.   
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Pyre » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote:
Grieffon wrote:Things are getting intense.

Tenzin may die here.   

When he said that    as long as he had breath left, it wasn't over    I fully expected    Zahir to say "Fine" (or "Funny you should say that") and do the same suffocation trick he had used on the Queen Then again, since Tenzin is an Airbender himself, he could probably break the bend (he has excellent breath control from all that meditating, so he can probably maintain rational thought in the absence of air for far longer than a normal person; long enough to correct it.   

You know, I never considered that, but with good reason since Zahir has a very high respect for Tenzin since he's an air bender master, whereas he had only contempt for someone like the queen. That doesn't mean Tenzin isn't dead, one of the others could have just killed him, or even Zahir might have because he is willing to do such for his cause, but as a whole Zahir isn't the kind to make a joke about killing someone like Tenzin. That's really the big theme of the villains in Korra, none of them are just crazy psychos like the Firelord from Avatar, they're all good intentions with bad outcomes.

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Weeell, I wouldn't say they have completely good intentions. Aman wanted to destroy all the benders and leave the non benders even though he was a bender as well. It would've been better if he wanted peace for the both benders and non benders, but he didn't. Unalaq freed the dark spirit and agreed to plunge the world in 10,000 years of darkness, controlling the world. He wanted world domination on his part I think, it's been a while since I've seen seasons one and two so don't quote me. This seasons villains want to take down corrupt governments, but instead of rebuilding better ones, they want to plunge the world into chaos, a free for all where anything goes without rules (stealing, murder, etc).

I can kinda see Tenzin being killed in the long run of this, but will the writers actually do it I don't know, and also, did anyone else hoped Kai died from the fall he took? He didn't, but a man can dream. :p   
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby Pyre » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:16 am

Amon was raised by a father who was a bender and had his powers taken away, he was abusive and wanted to have every bender lose their powers. Believe it or not, but Amon was actually pretty genuine in his views, he believed bending was problematic, even if he was a bender himself, that's why he hid his identity so well, he didn't want people to think it wasn't about removing bending and equalizing the playing field. Had he not cared, and just wanted power, do you think it would have been that hard for him to find a bunch of benders to rally behind him with his ability to take away bending? If anything, he went for the less powerful option... Especially when he takes his brother's bending away.

Unalaq, well yes, he was messed up, but if you listen to him, he was all about the whole "the world is out of balance, no one cares about the spirits!" Yes, he wanted to free the evil spirit, and wanted to become a dark avatar, but he also viewed it as a way to restore balance, where it wasn't all about the light but a mix of the darkness and light, a sort of ying-yang situation. His whole thing was about people no longer respecting the spirits, just look at the first episodes where he is angry about the festival as it has lost its roots. Not only that but the season ends with Korra saying "Maybe Unalaq was right about some things." and that's how we ended up with season 3 being about the changes brought up after the human and spirit worlds are connected.

Zahir, we don't know much about him, but as far as it seems he views chaos as being a sort of Darwinist state in which people aren't oppressed by political powers. He's an extremist, but he's not evil, he just has a certain world view, just like the bad guys from season 1 and 2.

How does this differ from say Azula or Firelord what's his face? Well the original Firelord had good intentions, he believed things would be better if he united all the kingdoms under one rule, something the Avatar before Ang didn't agree with. He took that risk once that avatar died, and Iroh followed that vision for some time, and no one can claim Iroh was a bad guy. It wasn't until Firelord Ozai and Azula that things went from reasonable to "kill, kill, kill." since both of them didn't care about a grand vision and only cared about themselves. Zuko is basically what all the bad guys in Korra want to be, but never get to because their story ends each season.

If you remember season 1 of Korra Tarlak and Amon are on a boat, both bad guys, and in the end Tarlak kills both of them because he realises they've gone too far in what they wanted individually, and Amon sees this coming with that one tear running from his eye, but doesn't stop it. That's not the actions of an all consuming evil, that's simply someone who gets they've done wrong even if they meant well in their own messed up way.

Postby BeeAre » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:19 am

Spectacular fight, I must say.

BLACK BARS IN THIS THREAD ARE UNNECESSARY: THERE IS A SPOILER WARNING IN THE TITLE. YOU ENTER THIS THREAD RISKING KNOWLEDGE.

Having said that, I will continue:

Zaheer is not as good at airbending as Tenzin is. That alone made the fight spectacular thematically. Knowing that Tenzin, if actually fighting any one of these people by themselves, would likely prevail made me do a little fist pump for how supercool his moves were--though I am irritated that every time he does something genuinely amazing and flashy he gets cut down AS he's doing it. Give us a moment of hope and THEN crush us, writers, come on!

Kai getting all zenned out makes him developed as a person. Don't understand the hate: people are allowed to grow up, despite being little shits at one time. Haha. :0)

I was surprised by Bumi's ingenuity, but knew he was out of his depth.

Tenzin... PROBABLY won't die, but I won't put it past the writers to do something pretty grim. This would be the place it would fit if it fit anywhere.

I just cannot get over how splendid that fight was with the airbending duel. Excellently crafted.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:49 am

I think the black bars are out of habit and common curtsey out of anything. I'll stop using them if it's alright to do so. I don't say I hate Kai as much as I did when he was first introduced, not it's been from hate risen to dislike, so he maybe growing on me, but it's still a ways before I can actually like him. Plus, with two episodes left, how will this all end? I hope it doesn't get rushed or anything. This season feels so rushed compared to the first two seasons. Too many things happening at once and not enough episodes for it. That's how I see it though, maybe it's also due to the fact of leaked episodes and the other screw ups Nickelodeon did of this season.
Just Rockin

Postby Pyre » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:03 am

ULTRADJ wrote:I think the black bars are out of habit and common curtsey out of anything. I'll stop using them if it's alright to do so. I don't say I hate Kai as much as I did when he was first introduced, not it's been from hate risen to dislike, so he maybe growing on me, but it's still a ways before I can actually like him. Plus, with two episodes left, how will this all end? I hope it doesn't get rushed or anything. This season feels so rushed compared to the first two seasons. Too many things happening at once and not enough episodes for it. That's how I see it though, maybe it's also due to the fact of leaked episodes and the other screw ups Nickelodeon did of this season.

Part of the issue is that each season has to be a new bad guy, and we only have two episodes left with these guys, but we don't really know anything about them. Avatar on the other hand had one big bad guy, and various others working for him, with that one general being the big bad of season one, along with Zuko and then being replaced, thus letting Zuko develop.

Honestly, I'd rather see two season of Zaheer, rather than one and some other dude next season. It just feels like whatever Zaheer is trying to do is so much grander than what we've seen, and I'd be fine if all the other three folks died, but he remained, since they are probably not on the same track as him. Amon made sense as a one season villain, what he did had to come to a conclusion pretty quickly, but Zaheer seems far more expansive.

Edit: For what it's worth, I didn't see the first Season of Korra until it was complete and this season I only found out was out a week ago thanks to this thread, but this one seems far more rushed compared to the first.

Postby BeeAre » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:16 am

Circumstance, and not a little bit of bad handling by the company that produced the show. Simple explanation, to be sure, sadly. At least, according to the facts as I understand them. Correct me if I have misinterpreted the situation.

Season 1, made as a stand-alone event. Wildly appreciated, critically acclaimed. Subsequent seasons ordered.

Season 2, original writing staff and directing staff not available. Muddled plot direction, ratings dip. Worse yet: muddled plot extended as result of longer season.

Season 3, despite return of substantially more competent writing and directing, has episode leaks. Result is a rushed release, no adequate advertising campaign established. Awareness is minimal. Ratings plummet. Show relegated to digital release.

No idea about the fate of Season 4. :X

Though I am confused as to why, if Season 2 had a larger amount of episodes, why Season 3 only has what Season 1 had. Que Sera Sera.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Pyre » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:56 am

The issue is that Nickelodian basically dicked around Korra for some time, first they wanted one season so they made the first book which was a story that was good but completely contained, no further seasons were promised. When the first season worked they bought the next three seasons and forced season two to be rushed, which resulted in some really high points, like the begging and end, along with the story of the first avatar, but basically lacked substance in the middle and almost retconned season one in terms of Korra's character. Worse yet Nick demanded each season was stand alone, which created its own issues, and then they had a whole thing about how you can't see Korra online, but when episodes were leaked they had a knee jerk reaction and put Korra online exclusively. All and all, if another network owned the rights to the series, it probably would have done a lot better, and I agree with advertisement issues, since I was really looking forward to the next season but didn't find out about Season 3 until it was like 9 episodes in from this forum.

As for number of episodes, Season 3 only has one fewer episodes than Season 2... The reason it feels like so much less is because Season 3 has a very tight story telling aspect with a lot of stuff happening at all times, while Season 2 was kind of all over the place as it was rushed.

Season 4, as far as I know has already been paid for so it will happen... How forced it will be is yet to be seen.

Postby Mad-Mutt » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:10 am

BeeAre wrote:BLACK BARS IN THIS THREAD ARE UNNECESSARY: THERE IS A SPOILER WARNING IN THE TITLE. YOU ENTER THIS THREAD RISKING KNOWLEDGE.

Glad to know I wasn't breaking any rules in my post.

BeeAre wrote:I am irritated that every time he does something genuinely amazing and flashy he gets cut down AS he's doing it. Give us a moment of hope and THEN crush us, writers, come on!

Those were my favorite parts of the fight, personally. I assume you don't mean that in urnest, but I'm going to reply to it as if you do because screw it, I got something I want to say about that scene.
That's what's suppose to happen in a shot like this, give the audience just enough, just the tinniest bit of hope and then bitch slap them in the back of the head and let them know just how stupid they were for thinking something good was going to happen. What? You think this is some shit on Nickelodeon, where they good guys win all the time?
... Wait...
I like things like that, just give you enough to where you think something good will happen then have the harsh reality of the fictional situation be thrown right in the face. You think our hero is gonna be the cool guy, nope. He's gonna get the shit kicked out of him... But he's gonna look like a bad-ass while it happens. Tenzin turns out to be one cool mofo, I was glad to finally see him fight, even if it didn't end well, but bad guys don't like to fight fair. Its in the job description.
That's my favorite way to write a hopeless situation though, you give just enough, just enough to make the viewer think something good will happen in the end, but you slap them in the face for thinking that. Yes, the good guys will win in the end, but Tenzin's not gonna look too pretty when its over.

BeeAre wrote:Kai getting all zenned out makes him developed as a person. Don't understand the hate: people are allowed to grow up, despite being little shits at one time. Haha. :0)

I'm just disappointed my guess that he was going to turn out to be a bloodthirsty murdering psycho path turned out to be wrong. Granted, I jumped to a pretty big conclusion there, but after that sob story, my head went to the worst possible place. I can't help it, it just does things like that on its own.

BeeAre wrote:I was surprised by Bumi's ingenuity, but knew he was out of his depth.

Yeah, Bumi did okay for a guy who just started learning how to basically be an elemental. I still say that he should have just strangled the shit out of Lava guy instead of biting him. A rear naked choke hold is a really good move.

BeeAre wrote:Tenzin... PROBABLY won't die, but I won't put it past the writers to do something pretty grim. This would be the place it would fit if it fit anywhere.

I doubt he'll die either since he's a pretty big main character and one of Aang's kids. The show would have to be something like Game of Thrones for me to expect that any character regardless of their status could die at any moment.

As for what I think of the seasons:

Season 1: It was a pretty good stand alone story that had a good beginning, got a little slow in the middle, but didn't really bother me and picked up near the end and over all I liked it.

Season 2: Good opening, really messy middle, two really good episodes with the very first Avatar that was the high point of that season, and the ending was okay, but did a good job at promising thing to come.

Season 3: A big improvement over season two. Its moving at a deliberate pace and I like that. The characters are a lot better now and thankfully Korra has gotten a lot better as a character. The main villains are pretty cool and they're just as smart as they are ruthless.

Season 4: I hope that they keep the momentum going and make a good fourth and they don't get screwed over.
Bark

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:20 am

For me, for all the problems season 2 had, I still liked it. I mean, in the first two seasons, we basically got back stories on the bad guys. We were shown how Amon and brother came to be, and even saw their father and what he did. Season 2 was a bit lack luster, but the plot for it wasn't that bad I guess. We still got to learn about Unalaq, how he's Korra's uncle, how he tricked his bother to get more power, and how he wanted to rule the world kinda with spirits. Albeit rushed a bit, season 2 wasn't horrible, just needed more work.

Season 3 on the other hand, we know nothing about our bad guys. What I mean is, we have to deep back story on them, like previously, and considering what they are, their back stories would be so great. Like, how did the one guy discovered lava bending? How did that one woman who waterbends lose her arms? What's the story on Zaher's and the mind bending/fire bending woman's relationship? We saw them kiss when reunited, but that's all we got. In fact, if Zaher was a non bender, and got air bending power, how is he so good if he just got air bending? It seems like he studied air bending culture, what's the story behind that? Did he practice air bending without the air? Why is he so fascinated by air culture? Is it because he like's their views on peace and what not despite being what he is? What's the origin of the Red Lotus? I mean, we know what they are, but when, where, and how were they formed? We know the rival the White Lotus and want to bring freedom of corrupt government, but is that the falling out of how the Red Lotus was formed due to clashing ideals in the White Lotus?

There's so many questions I can think of that if we had good writers, would all be answered. I mean, if they wanted each season to be a stand alone story, which they shouldn't be kinda, it should connect a little, which it does since Zaher mentioned the Red Lotus and Unalaq worked together once, they need way more episodes. This season needs like 20 episodes to explain all this, or at least better episode management to explain it all. I highly doubt all these questiins can be explained in the last one or two episodes. I would like this to carry over to the forth season, maybe introduced a new villain as well, like along with Zaher's group, we see a complete reformation of the Red Lotus with maybe a new leader guiding it, working together with Zaher.

Nickelodean handled this really bad, with leaks and poor writers and everything in between. I got that Season 1 was supposed to be the only season, and Korra getting more seasons is fantastic, but the way they did it, it's bad how they handled it. They probably didn't think Korra would get so popular, so only one season was intended, but If it was all connected, I can see it kinda working, like the Red Lotus and Unalaq working together to bring down governments and using the dark spirit to take control of the whole world, and maybe Amon's group would be like a sub division with orders to take out all benders so only powerless non benders would be left and they won't be able to stand up to the Red Lotus, Amon, and the dark spirit taking control.

I don't know what villains the forth season would had, but it could also be tied in some how if they connected it all together, but I don't have high hoped for it after this season as a stand alone.
Just Rockin

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:36 am

With the waterbender, I think it would be more interesting if it turned out she was simply born without arms, as opposed to losing them. A childhood of being basically considered crippled, unable to take care of herself. Mocked, reviled, tormented. And then..........her bending came in.

As for how Zahir got so good at air bending so soon; in a certain sense, he HAS been practicing for ages. He is a expect on airbending culture, and seems to know virtually everything about it. Presumably that means he has read things like manuals and treatises on the various stances and motions. I am sure he has practices them to perfection ad nauseum. He would not consider his grasp of Airbender culture complete if he had not studied how they moved and (to the best of his ability) how they (or moved internally; how they felt their energy flow. Think of it a bit like kendo or fencing back in the days when they were training, not sports. You use a wooden (or blunted) sword, so you don't kill yourself or someone else while you learn how to do the moves. Assuming you got good at it, doing it with an ACTUAL sword well became easy. Zahir was already a expert before this; all he needed to become a master was the actual airbending "spark".

The lavabenders origins I also would like to see more of, especially since he seems to have done that thing I mentioned of "crossing" bending disciplines. Originally, I though he was just pulling lava up out of the depths of the earth and then manipulating it. But unless the air temple is built on a volcano, he shouldn't have been able to do that there (thagt a couple of extra thousand feet to draw it and in any case, a lot of the lava was pulled on terraces overhanging the cliff, so there shouldn't be anything but air underneath. So I have to assume he actually has figured out how to melt rocks with Earthbending, how to cross the Earth/Fire divide to a degree somehow. Roku bent lava before as well, but he had access to both bendings, this person presumably does not.

Postby Pyre » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote:The lavabenders origins I also would like to see more of, especially since he seems to have done that thing I mentioned of "crossing" bending disciplines. Originally, I though he was just pulling lava up out of the depths of the earth and then manipulating it. But unless the air temple is built on a volcano, he shouldn't have been able to do that there (thagt a couple of extra thousand feet to draw it and in any case, a lot of the lava was pulled on terraces overhanging the cliff, so there shouldn't be anything but air underneath. So I have to assume he actually has figured out how to melt rocks with Earthbending, how to cross the Earth/Fire divide to a degree somehow. Roku bent lava before as well, but he had access to both bendings, this person presumably does not.

He just makes the earth move around really fast until the friction melts it into lava, and then he bends that. If you watch when Zaheer breaks him out, he does it with a few rocks. He's not bending fire, he's bending earth and is using physics to make it seem like fire... It's the same as if he poured a bunch of oil on rocks, lit it on fire, and then bended the rocks and the fire went with them.

Postby Q.U. » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:04 am

Let me be the first one to say, I like the season ending.

Leaving Korra    damaged and in a wheelchair    makes room for both, a change of plot pace and character development.
I wonder now what season 4 will bring.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Grieffon » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:35 pm

I guess Bolin will be OP now. The destructive power of lavabending is absurd.

Flight may make airbending the most powerful in combat. It's almost impossible to hit them when they can move around at such speed.

With Korra weakened (possibly permanently), and the Earth Kingdom still in chaos, (and Republic City still in vines), my guess is Book 4 will be "Balance", with everyone trying to bring balance back to the world, and to Korra.

Also, P'Li's head getting blown off? That's so metal.

*rimshot*

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Yea, P'li's death was just so damn...damn...just damn
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Q.U. » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Grieffon wrote:Also, P'Li's head getting blown off? That's so metal.

Guess she should have surrendered while she was ahead.

Also, am I correct to point out that Bolin only ever seemed to have bent the lava that's already been "made"? He hasn't shown that he is able to turn earth into lava yet. At least not that I can remember.

Postby Grieffon » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:05 pm

No, he only bent existing lava or solidified them.

And goddamn, Mako. You didn't think of using lightning against a waterbender with water always attached to her body for the entire season?

Postby rac7d » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Grieffon wrote:No, he only bent existing lava or solidified them.

And goddamn, Mako. You didn't think of using lightning against a waterbender with water always attached to her body for the entire season?

I know right he was so oblivious I almost forgot too.
When he jumped in that water, I was like danm you dead, she could have drowned him/ stabed him with ice a million times
in a second

Postby Pyre » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Loved the season finally and honestly, is it just me or are they trying their hardest to imply that Korra and Azami are together without actually stating it openly? I get that they're great friends and care about each other, but this whole season they're just constantly together and Azami is always just doting around Korra, trying to teach her how to drive a car or taking care of her... I mean really in that situation why isn't it her mother or someone a lot closer doing all that, and that hand holding? If it wasn't for the show being on Nickelodeon I'm sure we would have had a more definite answer to the matter, but I'm happy they're willing to go as far as they have with implications.

I mean, we know what they are, but when, where, and how were they formed?

According to Wikipedia, The Red Lotus was formed almost directly after the end of the 100 year war, when the White Lotus revealed itself and was no longer a secret organization. The founder is Xiao Bao, hence the meeting place being Xiao Bao's Grove in the spirit realm, and he basically made an Illuminati when the White Lotus became too much like The Free Mason's are today... With their television commercials and all.

Postby Biostar » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:37 am

Personally I'm happy they're finally putting effort into making Asami look like she's her friend instead of a hanger-on due to necessity. With the way her life has been going on with them, I expected her to dump them. Also Senna is in the South Pole, it would require less hoop jumping to use the only girl she knows that's her age.

Postby Pyre » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:42 am

Biostar wrote: Also Senna is in the South Pole, it would require less hoop jumping to use the only girl she knows that's her age.

No, she's not. She's actually right there at the end, with Tonraq as they're headed to the air ritual. Additionally, it would make sense for her to come and take care of Korra in such a situation, since it doesn't seem like Korra can really take care of herself.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)