A friendly reminder from a friendly moderator.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: A friendly reminder from a friendly moderator.

Postby Barrahir » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Now, I wish I had that cruel sense of making people follow the rules on my forum. Too bad I'm such a softie.
I like potatoes.

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Since when is this "cruel"? If people followed the rules on their own there would be nothing to enforce.
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 am

Not really being used, so I thought why remove a thread and sticky a new one into place that has a similar intention of being a declaration from a moderator.

Mirak's Mod Ghost wrote:And when i say "a friendly moderator", it means I am the friendly moderator.
No, really.

He was serious. Now there is me, and I am blunt, direct, and I don't sugar coat shit. I enforce the rules with the crack of a whip, the beating of the stick, and the everlasting damnation that comes from the banhammer.

I am here to remind you all to stay on topic, something many have been struggling with lately and has been rising issue of late.

STAY ON THE DAMN TOPIC.

It is that simple. Stay within the limits and boundaries that the thread makes.

Don't go wandering off talking about something that is irrelevant. Go to the talk thread or make your own topic for it or find the thread that goes with what you are talking about.

Don't ignore a moderator when they tell you to stay on topic. Bad things will happen.

Should you come across a conversation in a thread that is off topic, remind them to go back to the original topic.

Should you come across a conversation and you are not sure if it is or not, ask yourself if it is following the boundaries of the subject. For example, in a PpGD update thread, the entire realm of PpGD and to a degree the cartoons they used is the subject. Minnie from GT is not part of that. Bleedman's skills can be.

Questions?
And serious ones.

Postby Krest » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I enforce the rules with the crack of a whip, the beating of the stick, and the everlasting damnation that comes from the banhammer.

He's not joking. No, seriously. Don't test him. Ever.

--

As for the main topic, are there any plans on having the site auto-shrink sigs? I know there are other forums with that ability.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:28 pm

No, we just ask you to keep them within the limits
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)