New Bleed Art Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Postby ULTRADJ » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Actually I didn't mean his art style, I mean the way he does underwear shots and everything is stale, overused, and uninteresting. His art style is still mind blowing, just the way he uses it is kind of getting old.
Just Rockin

Postby DisastrousEvents » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:20 pm

And I totally with you guys because those are good points.
For one, with the panties, I really can't avoid that. Because the person who helped me get the commission probably requested for it(and a few other things too), but yeah, I really don't like that on my characters cause its annoying. And I want the character design to speak for itself, not to have her knickers showing. And unfortunately, that's the comments I'm getting on the drawing on dA. :T

But yeah, the hand, the shading in some areas, it seems lazy.(Plus I got a feeling Bleed doesn't like me L O L;; )) And it seems like nowadays he kind of does things to get it out of the way so that he can go back to drawing whatever he likes...;;

Don't get me wrong though. I fricking love these two commissions I got, making a total of 4, which is totally lucky for anyone who doesn't have the money to get these commissions. But, I do agree with your points made.
Glory is fleeting...Obscurity is forever.-Napoleon Bonaparte
See my gallery on deviantART!
http://xdisax.deviantart.com

Postby ari-6 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:28 pm

I feel that may be the case. If I were him, and my primary income was commissions, which I received frequently, and the majority of people all asking for the same thing, I would look at most of them and think "3 hrs = $40"
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby jorama » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:46 am

DisastrousEvents wrote:And I totally with you guys because those are good points.
For one, with the panties, I really can't avoid that. Because the person who helped me get the commission probably requested for it(and a few other things too), but yeah, I really don't like that on my characters cause its annoying. And I want the character design to speak for itself, not to have her knickers showing. And unfortunately, that's the comments I'm getting on the drawing on dA. :T

But yeah, the hand, the shading in some areas, it seems lazy.(Plus I got a feeling Bleed doesn't like me L O L;; )) And it seems like nowadays he kind of does things to get it out of the way so that he can go back to drawing whatever he likes...;;

Don't get me wrong though. I fricking love these two commissions I got, making a total of 4, which is totally lucky for anyone who doesn't have the money to get these commissions. But, I do agree with your points made.

you can just tell him the guy that help you commission the pic for you to tell Vinz not to do panties shot if you dont like it, dont worry we all know each other just because you didnt tell him to tell Vinz not to do panties shot, so Vinz will never know that "you" dont want a panties shot of your characters and do what your helper commission like most, it's kindda bother me a bit about people complain that Vinz always put panties shot on the commission work because it's how he always want to do it, but it's about how commissioner prefer it to happen or not.

and I'm sure that guy will understand, he is very kind to make a commission trade for a full color pic for you, and it's not cheap.
that guy is just like me, he can talk to Vinz out about the commission, so dont be shy and tell your wish, too bad I cannot offer the art trade but a gift for friend's birthday

Postby DisastrousEvents » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:09 am

Thanks for the clarification, Jorama. Honestly, I didn't know you could ask Bleed straight up to do that.;;;
Good grief, I feel TERRIBLE about that now xD;;; I totally didn't know that you could waltz up to him like that. Then again, I just have a feeling Bleed doesn't like me. xDD

Oh?You want to do a commission trade too?If you can't do it now, I totally understand. Just note me on deviantART or on skype if you're interested! I do 2-4 fully colored pictures, character of any choice, for a Bleedman lineart or fully color. <33
Glory is fleeting...Obscurity is forever.-Napoleon Bonaparte
See my gallery on deviantART!
http://xdisax.deviantart.com

Postby Lolwutpear_126 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:14 am

DisastrousEvents wrote:And I totally with you guys because those are good points.

Wait, so you got a problem with Minnie (who, aside from her incestuous infatuation with Grim Jr., is pretty normal) and with panties, but have Bleed draw nude pictures of hermaphrodites wearing just shoes and stockings? Yeah right...Kind of weird, if you ask me... I wonder what kind of comments you'd get if you posted those pictures of your character Beat on DA... Pretty sure it would fall into the category of the 'fat belly' and the 'vore' fetishes...

Postby DisastrousEvents » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:53 am

I don't like Minnie as a character because she's kind of flat in my opinion.lol Then again, alot of these characters Bleed has in his comic are not really the most dynamic.

I didn't request Bleed to draw those base pictures of my characters. :/ I told you, I requested my character, but I was surprised to see that the PSD files had the clothes separate, hence, making the characters naked. It was done on purpose but not by my request.
As I've repeated this; Did I request Bleed to draw naked bases of my characters?No. I requested my friend to have Bleed draw my 2 character Beat and Blackheart, normal, maybe even showing off their powers of abilities. The latter part, with my characters drawn naked with just stockings and shoes, was at another request. The commissioner.
Last edited by DisastrousEvents on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby jorama » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:57 am

DisastrousEvents wrote:Thanks for the clarification, Jorama. Honestly, I didn't know you could ask Bleed straight up to do that.;;;
Good grief, I feel TERRIBLE about that now xD;;; I totally didn't know that you could waltz up to him like that. Then again, I just have a feeling Bleed doesn't like me. xDD

Oh?You want to do a commission trade too?If you can't do it now, I totally understand. Just note me on deviantART or on skype if you're interested! I do 2-4 fully colored pictures, character of any choice, for a Bleedman lineart or fully color. <33

how do you know Vinz doesnt like you, he may act to you like he act to other people because he dont know you
and about commission trade, no I cant and I rarely to do it, you see Vinz is very busy, so all i can offer is a free sketch for friend's birthday, like you saw on my DA
yep we made it for our friend for free, and if we do a commission trade too Vinz will sure not have time to finish his webcomic page easily.
even I always let him skip my stuff to do his work, still like he is too busy and dont have enough time to finish his work.

Postby DisastrousEvents » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am

I just had a feeling he just didn't. Long story.. ;; But if that's the way he treats other people, alright then...
Ahhhhh I see. Totally understand. I mean, Bleed's doing like, what, 5 comics and then some?
But that's fine. When he's not extremely busy(Which is totes probably impossible), then I don't mind doing another.:3
Its sweet you do it for a friend's birthday tho!;v;

Postby ari-6 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:10 am

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:05 am

Like the animation on that last page, gives a nice visual.
Just Rockin

Postby Exodis » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:51 am

I agree, last one is great.
Hail to the Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:59 am

Hmm. I wonder if the site can't handle image uploads like that.

cuz, that'd be bitchin.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Harumii » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:03 am

the animation definitely looks cool
but it seems the image quality got messed up a bit, which is a shame
Art // Literature // Tumblr // Dreadful Comics
Alopunk - Haru, you are 200% a cutie patootie
Tuor - Black lipstick must be messy
Yog - Stay strong, Haru
Is still watching you

Postby ari-6 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:48 am

It is possile that what you are seeing is the effects of the image compression that the threads use.

Postby Harumii » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:38 pm

ah yea that could be it - you see all the little pixels, too, right?
other than that though, it's pretty cool, i don't think Bleed's done this before
Art // Literature // Tumblr // Dreadful Comics
Alopunk - Haru, you are 200% a cutie patootie
Tuor - Black lipstick must be messy
Yog - Stay strong, Haru
Is still watching you

Postby Princess » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Hmm. I wonder if the site can't handle image uploads like that.

cuz, that'd be bitchin.

It can handle gifs, no?
Don't lose your way.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Princess wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Hmm. I wonder if the site can't handle image uploads like that.

cuz, that'd be bitchin.

It can handle gifs, no?

Well, the forums can, yeah. But I was thinking of the comic page and archives. I honestly have no idea if it can or not, but I'm assuming that it can't.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:57 pm

It would be interesting, definitely, if it worked.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Princess » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:32 pm

I guess someone ask BR?
Don't lose your way.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:58 pm

I don't see why they wouldn't be able too.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Princess wrote:I guess someone ask BR?

Yeah sure, why not.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:37 am

I also like the idea of a the comics updating in gif form, that would be badass. It would really make the fight scenes come to life. But I have to wonder if it would take even longer of them to update, since there would be extra work involved.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:00 am

Best if it was only simple stuff like the page above.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:28 am

I wasn't thinking like fully animated, or anything horribly complicated. I was thinking more along the lines of things like: pulsing energy waives, moving smoke/dust patterns, or maybe even some animated blood effects (like dripping, spraying, spattering, etc.). But I was thinking that even the most basic animations could delay the pages by days or weeks, but then again, I don't really know anything about that stuff.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)