Switch to full style
The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.
Post a reply

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Fri May 03, 2013 9:58 pm

DeeGee is her official name, bleedman said so.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 am

Did he now? I don't recall seeing that anywhere.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 1:06 am

It was in Jorama's journal that fans were to spoke on what name she was given by vote from Bleedman.
He picked DeeGee.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 1:08 am

This is my response to such a statement;

Image

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 1:16 am

Dude i have no idea why he would pick such a name. :unsure:

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 1:29 am

Neither do I. Its a terrible name.

Which is where the face palm was directed at, BTW.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 1:40 am

I can think of way better names than DeeDee-um..DeeGee.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 6:58 am

D.G. maybe? No, that sucks too.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 8:01 am

I thinks she's called DeeGee because is sounds like digi as in digital.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 11:14 am

Every time I see that picture I can't help but think of a humanized Bo.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 11:31 am

which picture? DeeGee?

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 11:47 am

Yeah, that one.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 12:08 pm

The personality Bleed depicted in her actions says otherwise.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 2:18 pm

myneopetsarestarving wrote:I thinks she's called DeeGee because is sounds like digi as in digital.

Huh. Doesn't sound like that to me. Sounds like a retarded way to say McGee.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat May 04, 2013 5:11 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:D.G. maybe? No, that sucks too.

I particularly don't like to see it abbreviated in this way.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sun May 05, 2013 1:01 pm

then what name you like to give her then, I might talk to Vinz about it if her name is that bad O3O

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sun May 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Are you really that sure you can just "talk" to bleedman?

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sun May 05, 2013 11:44 pm

idk if he can or not. BR has a hard enough time and he is Bleed's writer. Funny how there is these people with supposed connections to Bleedman and/or Dave and when BR cries for some help, they are silent.

You know who you are.

You'd have to give me a while to think on a name for her though. Just the way it is presented is all sorts of tomfoolery in my head. I can see how people can take "DeeGee" as a form of Digi. But I keep reading it as Dee Gee. Like fusing DeeDee and McGee.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Mon May 06, 2013 12:19 am

I'm just talk with him like a normal person, like friends, not by the serious business way like you guys thinking
I'm free to talk to him about most of things, but in the end it's his decision that he will do it or not

and you guys sound like you scared of him, did you think he is the serious guy?
I had a talk with him almost everyday he is so friendly to me
Last edited by Tuor on Mon May 06, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't double post, thanks

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Mon May 06, 2013 2:03 am

Well, personally, I wouldn't say I'm "scared of him".
I mean, I have something I'd really like to ask him, but I don't like imposing myself on other people.
I once asked BR if contacting Bleed directly was a good idea, and he discouraged me from doing so.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Mon May 06, 2013 3:02 am

Havoc751 wrote:Well, personally, I wouldn't say I'm "scared of him".
I mean, I have something I'd really like to ask him, but I don't like imposing myself on other people.
I once asked BR if contacting Bleed directly was a good idea, and he discouraged me from doing so.

well i see the problem, if you want to talk to him you can just send a note to DA and send him an email
but reply or not is his decision, and if he allow a client to chat with him directly he will have no time to do his work, he check email about 1-2 times a day, he sure will see your email there

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Mon May 06, 2013 4:22 am

:shock: DUDE! Deegee is exactly how i pictured my character's little sister... is bleedman reading my fucking mind... <.< >.>

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Mon May 06, 2013 8:22 pm

jorama wrote:
and you guys sound like you scared of him, did you think he is the serious guy?
I had a talk with him almost everyday he is so friendly to me

You are sadly mistaken. If anything there is more hatred and frustration about what he does than anything else. I don't really care about talking to him, but BR makes it sound like trying to remove some one's wisdom teeth through their nose.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Tue May 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
jorama wrote:
and you guys sound like you scared of him, did you think he is the serious guy?
I had a talk with him almost everyday he is so friendly to me

You are sadly mistaken. If anything there is more hatred and frustration about what he does than anything else. I don't really care about talking to him, but BR makes it sound like trying to remove some one's wisdom teeth through their nose.

hmmm......very well then

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Tue May 07, 2013 11:49 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:The personality Bleed depicted in her actions says otherwise.

I wasn't saying that she was humanized Bo. Just that she looks like one to me.
Post a reply