Switch to full style
The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.
Post a reply

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Quite cute.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Image

From Mimi's facebook :D Caption was "A photo I got during my visit at Aku city some time ago. Jeff and I went to this concert. She's pretty."

Hmmm...a concert! Maybe Chi is idoru...I wouldn't doubt that she may have inherited both her parent's musical talents ;) (or at least her dad's killer lungs...)

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 pm

askura wrote:Image

From Mimi's facebook :D Caption was "A photo I got during my visit at Aku city some time ago. Jeff and I went to this concert. She's pretty."

Hmmm...a concert! Maybe Chi is idoru...I wouldn't doubt that she may have inherited both her parent's musical talents ;) (or at least her dad's killer lungs...)


That's totes an idol outfit. As adorable and awesome as the implications of the picture (and Mimi's comment) are, I think my favorite part of the whole thing is the box of donuts in the back.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 am

It's very cute that Mimi thinks that Chi's pretty.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:08 am

Image
Behold, humanity's ultimate destroyer and superior!

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 am

Clearly not in fashion.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:44 am

Haruhi5 wrote:Image\

"You are who you draw"

i never noticed that this is quite true.



from now her name is DeeGee XD

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Numa Katzroy wrote:Image
Behold, humanity's ultimate destroyer and superior!

Bitch please, the Daleks are more threatening.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:55 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Numa Katzroy wrote:Image
Behold, humanity's ultimate destroyer and superior!

Bitch please, the Daleks are more threatening.


In all probability a Hooloovoo is more of a threat and they techically don't even have a physical body (according to Douglas Adams a Hooloovoo is a superintellegent shade of the color blue. I image the one the Doctor pointed out was wearing some sort of containment suit).

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:
Numa Katzroy wrote:Image
Behold, humanity's ultimate destroyer and superior!

Bitch please, the Daleks are more threatening.


In all probability a Hooloovoo is more of a threat and they techically don't even have a physical body (according to Douglas Adams a Hooloovoo is a superintellegent shade of the color blue. I image the one the Doctor pointed out was wearing some sort of containment suit).

Wait what? Superinteligent shade of blue?

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:31 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:
Numa Katzroy wrote:Image
Behold, humanity's ultimate destroyer and superior!

Bitch please, the Daleks are more threatening.


In all probability a Hooloovoo is more of a threat and they techically don't even have a physical body (according to Douglas Adams a Hooloovoo is a superintellegent shade of the color blue. I image the one the Doctor pointed out was wearing some sort of containment suit).

Wait what? Superinteligent shade of blue?


Yep
http://hitchhikers.wikia.com/wiki/Hooloovoo

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:14 pm

Autosaurus wasn't always like this,
Before it became self aware of it's suroundings, it was a exosuit from nazi germany.
But an error cause the machine to malfunction and turn the pilot inside of the suit into a husk.
The suit used the former pilot as it's host and went on a mission to rid the entire world of mankind with machines.
It claims that humans are an error in evolution, like a plague it wants to cure them by destroying them.
Replacing flesh with machines and turn the entire planet into a new paradise.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 pm

adsglkhasr STOP QUOTING THE FUCKING PICTURE.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:17 am

Blood Lord wrote:adsglkhasr STOP QUOTING THE FUCKING PICTURE.

My sentiments exactly. Well, not "adsglkhasr" more like "asdfsdafdas."

The general point gets across either way.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:53 am

Blood Lord wrote:adsglkhasr STOP QUOTING THE FUCKING PICTURE.

Although Blood's been gone for a week, I didn't think he'd be that bad of a mood.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:00 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:adsglkhasr STOP QUOTING THE FUCKING PICTURE.

Although Blood's been gone for a week, I didn't think he'd be that bad of a mood.


Um...it's a general rule of the forum to use as few images as possible for people with low bandwidth or slow computers. Blood Lord is a moderator and is pointing that out.

And in the other forums there was dumb stuff happening while he was gone, give him a break. He is allowed to have emotions.

That said, who IS the character in the picture everyone is quoting? (or was it mentioned and I missed it?)

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:55 am

His name is Autosaurus, a villian my friend made during a MMO called City of Heroes before it was shut down last year by NCsoft.
He was a cruel, evil machine that seeks to wipe out mankind who claim to be an error to the evolutionary gene.
By correcting it he plans to replace flesh with machines.
My other friends who along with this character were in a group called United Underworld.
http://uureborn.tumblr.com/

We were basicilly a group of players with silver age based villians.
Until the South Korean company fucked that up before issue 23 was in development..

*Edit*
Actually my character Hammer Shark was the most Silver age character inspired by.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Thu May 02, 2013 8:59 pm

A couple of updates for you guys here.

Image

(linked because its a full comic page)
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 63onfv.jpg

Image
This seems to be Bleed's new favorite character to draw.

I was thinking about this a few days ago. It would be cool if Bleedman took this girl (or an one can do this idea, I'm just using this right now as an example), and made a new comic that was similar to Chalk Zone, where drawings could come to life. It could be her and a few others that fight to stop rogue drawings that break though and enter into our world. It'd be a perfect way to do a original comic and still get away with doing cross overs from other places.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Thu May 02, 2013 9:14 pm

I noticed the comic. This makes me wonder if it will be used in the GT comic later on.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 am

The picture at the top, the one with the girl setting on the rock. There's something very, very familiar about her, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. It kinda reminds me of Kingdom Hearts a little bit. What do you guys think?

Blood Lord wrote:I was thinking about this a few days ago. It would be cool if Bleedman took this girl (or an one can do this idea, I'm just using this right now as an example), and made a new comic that was similar to Chalk Zone, where drawings could come to life. It could be her and a few others that fight to stop rogue drawings that break though and enter into our world. It'd be a perfect way to do a original comic and still get away with doing cross overs from other places.

That actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. Something like Chalk Zone (I almost forgot that show existed), but more adult and grown up (PG-13 to R). Who knows, maybe he will do a comic about her. If Sugar Bits is on hiatus (I don't know if it is or not, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), than it frees him up a bit.

TheMadDoctor wrote:I noticed the comic. This makes me wonder if it will be used in the GT comic later on.

I'd say it's possible that it's somehow related to Grim Tales. Maybe it'll be some sort of sub-story. However, it looks like the boy on the grown is just sleeping, and in GT he was killed.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Fri May 03, 2013 2:12 am

Havoc751 wrote:The picture at the top, the one with the girl setting on the rock. There's something very, very familiar about her, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. It kinda reminds me of Kingdom Hearts a little bit. What do you guys think?
The jacket fucking SCREAMS Kingdom Hearts, but the pants are a wrong turn in that department.

If they were red however...

And you know- if her weapon was a key and dangled a Mickey Mouse head instead of a white tail...

But her Shoes...

The Shoes.

If not a direct reference or even a direct inspiration- then a giant coincidence.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Fri May 03, 2013 2:19 am

Birdofterror wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:The picture at the top, the one with the girl setting on the rock. There's something very, very familiar about her, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. It kinda reminds me of Kingdom Hearts a little bit. What do you guys think?
The jacket fucking SCREAMS Kingdom Hearts, but the pants are a wrong turn in that department.

If they were red however...

And you know- if her weapon was a key and dangled a Mickey Mouse head instead of a white tail...

But her Shoes...

The Shoes.

If not a direct reference or even a direct inspiration- then a giant coincidence.

Actually, her outfit looks very similar to the on Riku wore in Kingdom Hearts II.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Fri May 03, 2013 2:28 am

Man, it's been so long. My memory is hazy.

I'll take what I can get. Sora, Riku- whatever. It's Bleedart- let's enjoy.

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Fri May 03, 2013 8:49 pm

I'd imagine DeeGee (is that what the red hoodie girl called?) would apear in the comics later. Does anyone else think thats a possibility?

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Fri May 03, 2013 9:19 pm

I don't think she has an official name. Some asswipe decided to call her that.
Post a reply