New Invader Zim MD: "Enough chat, let's zap!" (10/26/2014)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Invader Zim MD: "Enough chat, let's zap!" (10/26/2014)

Postby Havoc » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Well, at least the story's moving forward.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: New Invader Zim MD: "Enough chat, let's zap!" (10/26/2014)

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:31 am

I did think it was pretty funny that she ended up saying "Screw it" and tazzing Gaz as well. I really disliked the line about Monologues being hard, It seems too much like the writer is trying to say that monologues are hard but whatever, it was a single joke.

Now, right now, is where you cut the scene. Don't try to extend on this, don't try to follow Tak as she drags them all the way to base, just cut the freaking scene! A 20+ page long scene is something no one wants to see!
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:31 am

So she just tase's them and that's it. Wow. not sure if desparate, lazy writing, out of ideas to move on, or all of the above.

But seriously, this seems forced to me, just taseing Gaz and just walking away with both siblings, which by the way, why does she want Dib? From her tone and disinterest I thought she didn't want him and now all of a sudden she does. Maybe I missed something or it's just more Bleed logic.
Just Rockin

Postby Sig Skellington » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:29 am

ULTRADJWEEN wrote:So she just tase's them and that's it. Wow. not sure if desparate, lazy writing, out of ideas to move on, or all of the above.

Does it really have to be impatience on the part of the artist? Can it not be, contextually, that Tak is simply tired of trying to trick them into her plans, and is now using more forceful methods? I'm not saying that's the case, but rather that the possibility should be considered.

I can't say this page is "good", but I'm at least not disappointed looking at it.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:34 pm

I dunno. I can't see Taz getting tazed though, to me at least. Maybe she can if she's distracted like with the game just now.
Just Rockin

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:23 pm

I like this page.

Haven't thought that about any of these comics for a long time.

@Ultra
I don't think it seems forced. Tak became impatient, and with good reason. Plus, if we assume that this is the artist/author becoming impatient and wanting to move on, then I say even better. I'd rather have rushed work, even if it can be poor, over extremely long dragged out work that no one likes.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby OrangeBee » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:52 pm

overall good page

can't complain
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby Lerianis » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:47 am

ULTRADJWEEN wrote:So she just tase's them and that's it. Wow. not sure if desparate, lazy writing, out of ideas to move on, or all of the above.

But seriously, this seems forced to me, just taseing Gaz and just walking away with both siblings, which by the way, why does she want Dib? From her tone and disinterest I thought she didn't want him and now all of a sudden she does. Maybe I missed something or it's just more Bleed logic.

Eh..... she might just have been saying she did not want him to lure him into a sense of false security only to ZAAAAP! like she did.
I'm wondering why she zapped Gaz as well.... Dib, I can understand.... but Gaz is going to be useless unless this is going a hentai route (seriously doubt it).

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)