My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:34 pm

do you guys think vinyl is just straight up dubstep, pop, bass oriented stuff, etc, or that she has more open tastes?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:55 pm

I like to believe she's a fan of big band since it's loud, often upbeat and makes for amazing remix fodder for her own gigs.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:00 pm

I see Vinyl as the Avatar of all things Electronica. Where there are wubs, she's there.

I'm seeing a trend of pony-fying vocaloid music?

PMV of Twilight singing "World is Mine", plz.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Grivous » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Grivous.
Grivous

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:36 pm

My Little Brony is not a myth.
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Grieffon » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:10 am

I think Vinyl would be into house and trance as well.

Shining's singing is so awesome he gives fillies Cutie Mark.

@Grivous:
I would prefer dog-sized pony

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:16 am

That first one is epic for including an origin for Vinyl. And that second one is... random. The person got down the Disney style, but it's an odd contrast to the design of the ponies. What would ponies look like exactly in the Disney art style? Hmmm...
An Optimist

Postby Grivous » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:41 am

An announcement.

Grivous.
Grivous

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:59 am

It's been a fun ride for Galaxy. I guess he decided to move on. Good for him. I would love to see him make those non-pony animations.

I'm kinda irritated by some of those bronies that's spewing crazy notions that "the fandom is dying because people like Galaxy are leaving! Oh noes!"

Do you guys have the same sentiment?
Not-an-animator

Postby Grivous » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Yeah. It's kinda sad to see all those yellings.
All their arts will be there forever and ever and new gems will born from it.
Galaxyart will continue animating, he won't stop. It would be really bad if he stop animating because of ponies.
The good thing is that he will tests his limits with the non-pony related stuff and expand his skills, rolling over the obstacles, whatever they are.

Grivous.
Grivous

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Just wait till Season 4 comes out. The fandom will most likely have a explosion in new people and projects. It doesn't really matter if a single guy leaves.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Grivous » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:53 pm

IF the old ones that left the fandom suddenly comes back with a new mood for pony related stuff. That probably will happen too.

Grivous.
Grivous

Postby punzil504 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Mr. Sefrol wrote:That first one is epic for including an origin for Vinyl. And that second one is... random. The person got down the Disney style, but it's an odd contrast to the design of the ponies. What would ponies look like exactly in the Disney art style? Hmmm...

The second one was a commission for the author of Background Pony. Thus all of his favorite characters are there: Lyra in a hoodie, AppleDash, Octavia, and Scootaloo. Oh, and Belle, of course.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Dibullba » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Seeing great animators in the brony fandom move on does sadden me somewhat, but I anticipate seeing what they will then create. For example (though probably not the best one) anybody remember MysteryBen27?

This is a bit of an example of what he could have been creating now if he was still making videos.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Yeah, I can see Rarity being a golfer.

And also a psychotic maid bent on killing everyone responsible for killing her master /blacklagoonrobertasbloodtrail
Mercypostle

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Kusang_Manalo wrote:"the fandom is dying because people like Galaxy are leaving! Oh noes!"
Did I come at a bad time? That's depressing.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:54 pm

No, you're alright Ari. This happens a lot in the fandom... for some reason... Despite going back to normal soon enough, there are people left and right that sound like those "the end is nigh" crackpots in the heat of the moment when something perceived as negative happens in the fandom.

Also, kind of want to comment on that Mystery Ben thing on a couple of notes. 1. He hasn't stopped animating. Slowed down, yes. But he's still doing his thing despite not updating his own channel. Anyone remember this? Yeah, he worked on about half that. 2. I have to thank him because of that "MONEY" video since it's the reason I even know of Mystery Skulls.
An Optimist

Postby Grieffon » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:34 am

Kusang_Manalo wrote:I'm kinda irritated by some of those bronies that's spewing crazy notions that "the fandom is dying because people like Galaxy are leaving! Oh noes!"

Happens whenever anyone creative leaves the fandom really. Artist, musicians, animators... I'm used to it.

S4 will certainly give a boost, but during the last 8 month of "pony drought", we had a lot of projects finishing, plus I'm seeing a lot more plushie makers. So don't worry about it ari, "fandom dying" get spoken every 5 minutes in some corner of the internet. This is still a young, growing fandom; it won't end for at least 3-5 more years.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:56 am

And by that time I'll just be getting started halfway liking my artistic style :'D

*sobs*

And only 1&1/3rd of a month to go until we get to see what's to come for season 4 and I'm so stoked!
An Optimist

Postby ari-6 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:09 am

I will probably share in your feelings of stoked'ed'ness. Once I see what is to come for season 3, season 2 and the end of season 1......
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Dibullba » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:25 am

Mind blown one way
To being mind blown the other way... WHAT IS A BRAIN!!?

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:51 am

Blood Lord wrote:Just wait till Season 4 comes out. The fandom will most likely have a explosion in new people and projects. It doesn't really matter if a single guy leaves.

Yeah, Season 4 is just around the corner. I'll tell ya... The first two episodes are going to be epic.
Not-an-animator

Postby Dibullba » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:20 am

Whoa Kusang!!! Calm down with the spoilers or I might explode from the wait!!! XD

Postby Rukair » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:28 am

I agree with you dibullba I'm already excited that its coming next month but please don't make me too excited that I need to take drastic measures :twisted: Now joke aside I'm really hoping that they put the two episodes that was suppose to be in S3 in this season.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Was really hoping for that Rarity/Octavia song so much...
An Optimist

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)