My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Grieffon » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:41 am

Kusang_Manalo wrote:Why so much 'hate' on the Trixie episode anyway? It's obviously a battle of wits and misdirection and Twilight pulled it off really well.

I think "battle of wits" was the issue. People was expecting a lot of lasers and offensive magic spells. Also, the performance at the end was not impressive. Controlling several animals moving in different directions may be hard, but it certainly didn't look very spectacular. In fact, in terms of putting up an entertaining show, Trixie probably would have done a better job, because that is what she does.

dj1107 wrote:Really now? Alot of people don't like Mare-do-well? Huh I guess the fandom does believe not every episode is good.

Believe me, this fandom has a long history of believing episodes are bad until they air. Return of harmony, Canterlot wedding, Sleepless in Ponyville, Wonderbolt Academy, Keep calm and Flutter on, etc, they were all considered terrible episodes, but people just shut up after they aired.

MMDW is hated with a passion. In fact, people also hate Merriwether Williams because of it, and if she writes an episode, even people who don't know anything about the episode will automatically assume it is bad. Even after she wrote an episode that most people agree was good (Wonderbolt Academy), nothing changed. Quite a bunch of hypocrites we have.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby True Order » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:30 am

Hypocrisy is nothing new to the fandom if you'll recall the hate the cloppers get from within the fandom despite the often used motto "Love and Tolerate."
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: The iotas of infinitum
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Grieffon » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:50 am

Now if only we can just forget about continuity and let this happen

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby True Order » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:08 pm

The show is nice and all, I just wish it's main goal was to BE an awesome show and then if it happens to sell some toys then it does.

The toys for a show should be tailored to the show NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Dammit Hasbro.

Some would say it's the little things that matter, especially since we fret over those the most but I feel like this one bad trait matters the most especially since it may have caused all the little things.

Hmph, it's never easy making something creative and awesome while being backed by a money hungry corporation. I wish more corporations were like Nintendo.... though they probably have flaws too.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: The iotas of infinitum
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Guardian » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:44 pm

True Order wrote:I wish more corporations were like Nintendo.... though they probably have flaws too.


I could not live in a world with that much fail.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18999
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby True Order » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:28 pm

You'll have to explain that because I think they're quite badass. Unless you're referring to my calling them a corporation when they are in fact a company but that's just semantics.

I could sit and type a 2-6 page essay on how awesome Nintendo is and how they made my childhood. I could also say that Hasbro was nothing to me but the occasional provider for a board game or a water gun, Hasbro only has my attention now due to this show.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: The iotas of infinitum
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Guardian » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Please do. Convince me that the Nintendo today is worthy of praise, because in the field it is in right now, its barely hanging in there. My own view was that it was once historically great, but is now flawed and crusty. But this isn't the thread for you to do that, nor do I want a four page essay on the matter appearing in my PM box. We can continue this in the Game Section if you want. I look forward to someone else trying to prove something to me then the other way around.

As for Hasbro, if you were ever a fan of Transformers, GI Joe, or D&D, they've had you for years. They and Hasbro-owned subsidiaries dominate the market of toys, games, and now getting into movies and TV shows.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18999
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby True Order » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Hmm. I was never into those as a kid so yea zippity do dah with the Hasbro aside from the occasional board game.

I am also not going to bother with that whole game thread idea. I think I could do it but I have nothing to gain from convincing anybody of anything on this website. If I was some PR employee for Nintendo I might but I'm not. So yea, life goes on with the people having separate opinions just like people often do.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: The iotas of infinitum
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Guardian » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Damn, I was looking forward to it. All well, perhaps something else will come along that will satisfy this curiosity of mine.

Now you guys would know this, but I heard that a MLP "movie" is going to be coming out this Fall that was going to go deeper into the Alicorn. I dunno, MLP has never caught my interest, but the Alicorn thing sure is trying.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18999
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I dunno, MLP has never caught my interest, but the Alicorn thing sure is trying.

This confuses me deeply.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4047
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Guardian » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Mr. Sefrol wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:I dunno, MLP has never caught my interest, but the Alicorn thing sure is trying.

This confuses me deeply.

I have never been interested in MLP.

The Alicorn thing has some sort of insidious, satanic mechanism that is trying to drawing my interest to it, despite misgivings about MLP that I have.

Better? Or do I need to bring out the numbered bullet points and slide shows to break this down to its atomic level?
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18999
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:20 pm

It's just the number of times you've talked about the show, showed interest in material fans have produced, and have even worn an MLP icon yourself, you saying that is like someone who'd go to baseball game after baseball game of his own free will yet are indifferent to the game and just come for the hotdogs.

It just didn't register with me right.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4047
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:06 pm

I think "battle of wits" was the issue. People was expecting a lot of lasers and offensive magic spells. Also, the performance at the end was not impressive. Controlling several animals moving in different directions may be hard, but it certainly didn't look very spectacular. In fact, in terms of putting up an entertaining show, Trixie probably would have done a better job, because that is what she does.


Twi's not Trixie. That's just it. That's why Twilight's approach is appropriate. We all know Trixie is an show magician. She makes illusions to wow the crowd. Twilight used the same approach and used it against a supposedly master of illusions. Trixie didn't even see through it--and got ultimately defeated. Simplicity in all it's beauty. Not sure how is that not awesome.

Expectations are waaay too high for a young girl's show. They want lazoors and some pew pew? There's a lot of that in anime and then some. Or watch RWBY?

Grieffon wrote:Believe me, this fandom has a long history of believing episodes are bad until they air. Return of harmony, Canterlot wedding, Sleepless in Ponyville, Wonderbolt Academy, Keep calm and Flutter on, etc, they were all considered terrible episodes, but people just shut up after they aired.

MMDW is hated with a passion. In fact, people also hate Merriwether Williams because of it, and if she writes an episode, even people who don't know anything about the episode will automatically assume it is bad. Even after she wrote an episode that most people agree was good (Wonderbolt Academy), nothing changed. Quite a bunch of hypocrites we have.


Really, these types of fans should really Keep Calm and Flutter on. They assume way too early--and negatively. It's not a healthy way of thinking. Where's the "Love and Tolerance" these guys are preaching about?

Again, expectations are waaay too high for a young girl's show.
Image
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7760
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:03 pm
Location: ...
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby True Order » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Our expectations were high because the show became more than just a little girl's show, Lauren has done this time and time again. The episodes were of a strangely high quality compared to that of the standard kid's show and we, or at least me, are earnestly cringing in fear that it will return to the stereotypical dreck that it is derived from. Everytime we see the tiniest drop in quality we are reminded of said fear.

You say we're overacting? Our expectations too high for a kid's show?

You've seen the subtle adult humor, the meme references, Derpy's appearance and the canonization of Alicorns. This may be officially labeled as a show for little girls but the bronies both male and female have had one hell of a strong effect on it, this ain't any show. This unique tier of quality had seemingly disappeared for the 5 or so years prior to FiM but nowadays I'm seeing it come back, not saying FiM is responsible but god damn is it beautiful.


So yeah. Excuse me for not expecting the best of everyone working on the show, it's not like they're expected to and have the potential and resources to make consistently awesome animated works.

*For the sarcasm impaired, like me, that last sentence was sarcastic.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: The iotas of infinitum
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Grieffon » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Kusang_Manalo wrote:Twi's not Trixie. That's just it. That's why Twilight's approach is appropriate. We all know Trixie is an show magician. She makes illusions to wow the crowd. Twilight used the same approach and used it against a supposedly master of illusions. Trixie didn't even see through it--and got ultimately defeated. Simplicity in all it's beauty. Not sure how is that not awesome.

The duel was good (I still remember thinking aloud "What have they done?" when I saw the mare-to-stallion spell), but it was also quite different from what everyone was imagining, so it was viewed a bit negatively. On the other hand, the flying animals definitely wasn't awesome, especially when it was used to entertain important guests.

Kusang_Manalo wrote:Really, these types of fans should really Keep Calm and Flutter on. They assume way too early--and negatively. It's not a healthy way of thinking. Where's the "Love and Tolerance" these guys are preaching about?

Again, expectations are waaay too high for a young girl's show.

True Order wrote:You say we're overacting? Our expectations too high for a kid's show?


Our expectation is high, but it is not too high. However, a lot of us do overreact. High expectation is fine, complaining about episodes yet to air and bashing writers is where it gets ridiculous.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Guardian » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:It's just the number of times you've talked about the show, showed interest in material fans have produced, and have even worn an MLP icon yourself, you saying that is like someone who'd go to baseball game after baseball game of his own free will yet are indifferent to the game and just come for the hotdogs.

It just didn't register with me right.

If I could get this avatar to look like that one (which I still have) I would use that one.

That'd be the only reason I would go to a baseball game. Perhaps other than the sake of just experience it.

I hate not knowing things, and being lost in conversations, so I do gain a general understanding of the subject so I can at least discuss it in basic terms. Dr Who is a great example, I've seen parts of episodes and maybe half of the one with the titanic in space. But I still know enough from people that I've talked to and my own independent research to hold intelligent conversations about it, predict potential plot events, and recognize popular icons. I usually hold that way on things until I get interested in it or drop it completely because when I get into something its the whole ten yards. WoW is another huge example of something that I observe without participating in, along with comics, national sports, and a few games.

What's getting me interested in it, is that there seems to be a better plot evolving from this muck then I had previously thought. You just had a character that had undergone a radical change and I am curious to see what will happen next. How does Twilight's relationships change? Does it go from the harmless (Clone-Pinkies not being counted in that) fun when life lessons are learned to a bit more serious involvement?

Grieffon wrote:However, a lot of us do overreact. High expectation is fine, complaining about episodes yet to air and bashing writers is where it gets ridiculous.

Agreed. That's quite pathetic. But you do have movies where you hear that "blank" is directing it and/or "blank" is in it and you immediately shun it. I think it isn't expectations so much as it is character judgement of the creators. The fact that they shut their pre-episode critics up is a remarkable feat.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18999
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:01 am

Okay, that makes plenty of sense now.

But yes, I'm pretty okay with what's going on. I... still have this little tinge of fear though. Just like Brenda Chapman before Lauren Faust for her movie Brave, those "creative disagreements" that got her replaced are what led the movie to be lackluster and less than what it could have been for me. It was nice, but I still believe it could have been something more magical. Something like Lauren Faust did that would have pushed some boundaries. Lauren Faust herself believed in Brenda and was disheartened when she was taken off as director. Now what is to come of the Alicorn angle is something that can be either frightful or amazing. It could either be a symbol of power, something you earn by being a kind, generous, brave, and honest, a thing the audience to take away from it all... Or it could just lead to a generic "she became a pretty pony princess for being the main character" deal that isn't relatable in the slightest. It's in the hands of Studio B now to not let Hasbro gum up what could be something not even Lauren thought could come from what's happened. I'll trust them. But I won't trust Hasbro to play a hand in trying something.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4047
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Dibullba » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 am

Not much fun in being serious with speculation, so have a comic ^_^
Image
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:20 am

Okay, that last panel gave me the giggles.

So here's another :D

Image
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4047
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby True Order » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:16 am

HA.

Not even Celestia's implied god-like magic can override a Youtube copyright claim.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: The iotas of infinitum
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby J-Dude » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:32 am

Yeesh, even a guy like me with optimism about the whole    Princess   thing has to have his misgivings...

Yeah, had some thoughts and just had to share them...

I do legitimately believe that the staff in charge of FIM has what it takes to pull off what they need to in order to keep the show afloat. I won't deny though, it can't be an easy feat.

   Biggest problem is figuring out what Twilight's role in the series will be from here on in. I mean, nothing says the writers can't make it so she stays in the Ponyville library, or that she can't still be researching friendship.

But by the same token... something pretty substantial has happened here. Sure, things can go on being essentially the same as they were, but if so, then what was the point of making Twilight a princess at all? There has to be a major consequence for it to even feel relevant to future events.

Then there's the much mocked issue about how the finale inverted its message about choosing one's destiny, in that Celestia never even gave Twilight the option to decline and rather forced it all on her. Of course, Twilight is more than eager to please her, but that's still a lot to assume, right?

And of course, we know WHY it's written that way. We know why Celestia's Ballad doesn't include an explanation of what's about to happen to Twilight, or an argument, or a time-fade or anything. That's easy. Because it would suck the air out from the entire thing.

Magical Mystery Cure carefully tailored the alicorn transformation and everything leading up to it, to keep a steady emotional tone. While balancing the short running time, they had to build a scene that mounted upon Celestia confessing how proud she is of her student and just how long and how high her hopes had been held for her. That led to the transformation and the ultimate reveal.

So yeah, Twilight didn't get a choice for the simple reason that there was ZERO way of writing that without killing the scene. The transformation needed to be a surprise to Twilight for the full effect. It is, quite frankly, an example of style taking precedent over substance. And it's one of the few examples of such that I think was actually the right decision, because it was a HELL of a beautiful scene.

Now, it can be remedied that maybe Twilight in a future episode feels the pressure of being a princess, and Celestia offers to undo what was done. Twilight can debate it, and then grin and realize it's all worth the trouble to stay a princess. It would at least offer closure to the "choice" thing and make it a touch less reprehensible of Celestia.

Of COURSE, once that option is known to exist, you have a danger. Because plenty of bronies would KILL to hit the reset-button on this, and depending on the skill of the writers, it might even tempt our creators.

As much as I believe that keeping the series going with a new direction will work, I do worry about how hard it will be to figure it out. Sure, episodes where Twilight uses her awesome powers against a mighty foe. Then episodes that are about diplomatic solutions and not blunt force, Twilight taking the harder route instead of the easy ability to overpower or intimidate. But then what? Will we have episodes about OTHER M6 members where Twilight is either conveniently away and unable to solve the problem of the day, or episodes where she'll be a deus ex machina?

I do fear that if worse comes to worse, they'd pull a "Spiderman: One More Day" and actually ax the Alicorn Princess thing, undoing what we now know to be SEASONS of character development and preparation, and leaving a hollow shell in its wake.

I mean, yeah, now that Twilight has fulfilled much of what we KNOW can be fulfilled, it's going to take some doing to give Twilight a new goal/s to reach for and motivate her. But I think it would be WORSE to take away what she's accomplished, make her Celestia's student again and THEN try to find a new direction for her life to take.

I believe in the writers, and that they MUST know what they're doing. They knew this show was getting more than three seasons, so they HAD to know what their challenges were earlier on, and that they had to be able to keep things going. But still, this is a precarious balancing act, and it will take no small amount of creativity. This is like juggling chainsaws.

But with a TV movie and a two-parter coming up (if the TV movie isn't itself the two-parter) it sounds like they have exactly the breathing room they need to set the new stage, and allow FIM to continue to thrive...   


Here's hoping people. I believe in M.A. Larson, and stuff like that...
Image
Harry intentionally used the occlumantic link to see Voldemort's thoughts. He was flicking lit matches at Lucius Malfoy.
"Your pain bores me," said Darth Nonose. "Go fetch Severus. I have some death for him."
Wazit_Blade: "Gah! J-Dude just invaded the thread!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1967
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: SoCal
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 am

True Order, I understand what you're getting at but can't you just have faith with Faust or the others working in her stead? And let's just be frank: They won't always deliver what you want. It's their story to tell. Just take it as it is. Or you could always write a fan fic or a fanimation if your not satisfied?


However, a lot of us do overreact


More like a SUPER POWER NINJA TURBO NEO ULTRA HYPER MEGA MULTI ALPHA META EXTRA UBER REACT PREFIX COMBO!!!!

The fans should at least tone down the bawwing--like to eleven(?). I'm pretty disconcerted with those types disliking Fluttershy just because they think Flutter-cord is now 'canon' and it ruined lemon-lime fan fics they're writing of Pinke-Cord. That's just hilarious!! And sad.

Remember the Derpy Incident (how Hasbro decided to revised the entirety of Derpy's scene in "The Last Round up")? That's one excellent of some fans overreacting. Would Ditzy Doo probably be a more appropriate name for her then? Hasbro gave the fans what they want, and a chunk of those fans just... spat it out. :|

Recalling the Derpy and Yamino incidents... You know what? I'm glad that we don't always get what we want.

Then again you still have the movie. Hasbro still loves you lot.
Image
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7760
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:03 pm
Location: ...
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby True Order » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Kusang wrote:True Order, I understand what you're getting at but can't you just have faith with Faust or the others working in her stead? And let's just be frank: They won't always deliver what you want. It's their story to tell. Just take it as it is. Or you could always write a fan fic or a fanimation if your not satisfied?


I don't know if I can have faith in them when they aren't truly in control.

I just hate the idea that some bullshit higher-up can stroll in say "Hey we need the train to look like this so we can sell toys that somewhat resemble them." or "We need Twilight to become an alicorn so that we can sell those miscolored Celestias."

I hope it doesn't actually happen like that but I hate how they are obliged to fulfill their wishes. It seems that I hold no ill will towards the actual creators but rather towards someone else, perhaps a group, perhaps an individual or perhaps entirely different bunches of people.

The details matter not but the point is: I realize that I respect the creators for making decent content out of the occasional shit they are handed by whatever other force.

And I'll admit I have been wanting to make something like fanfic or art but I lack the inspiration that MLP magically drowned me in the first year or so of being a brony. After having my stomach pumped and searching thoroughly through the lake of liquid inspiration I have found many an idea but I lack a significant component to use it.

Confidence perhaps? Motivation? I don't know, but I'm at least still writing weekly bits on my tumblr about my ideas. Something is better than nothing and having made a few friends on there make it all the more entertaining. It still leaves me with an uneasy feeling but I am progressing to some degree...



On an unrelated note:

SWAG.MOV
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: The iotas of infinitum
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:40 am

@ Kusang: Yamino incident? I... don't quite remember what that was... I know who she is and what she's done for the fandom, but... I don't remember what the drama was that included her. Could I have a refresher?

True Order wrote:On an unrelated note:

SWAG.MOV

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT! Was not expecting that at the end of the day ._. Well... I certainly enjoyed it. but looks like it's not over just yet...

http://ask-jappleack.tumblr.com/post/43 ... 99/the-end

Also, found a couple animations :3



"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4047
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Dibullba » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:05 am

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 pm
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Hiroko and 2 guests