9/20/09 PPGD Update, Pink Makes You Look Fat!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: 9/20/09 PPGD Update, Pink Makes You Look Fat!

Postby Vesper » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 am

*sigh*
If Deedee were still alive, she would've fit here like a page in a book.

And I doubt Meemee and Leelee are going to show up. I dunno, just a feeling I guess.

Postby Possiblekim » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:32 am

Mir@k wrote:
Does anyone know what font bleedman uses?

I thought Mod share all the skills like the Jedi Council...

Postby Vesper » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 am

And the admins are like Qui Gon and Yoda? >_>

Postby Possiblekim » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:22 am

Techinally Yes :mrgreen:

(Just one of my moods)

Postby Seiryuga » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 am

Beeare is in the hospital right now.

But he called me, he is fine. He's just on pain killers for a stomach disease.

I went over the thread with him over the phone. A lot of you have a lot of fun ideas.

What bother hims the most would be Dexter seeing Bubbles as DeeDee to be more significant! Why would some of you insist that needs to be so important right now?!

He'll be back in a few days, but he thought that this would be an okay question to ask for now.
copyrights are a bitch ain't it?

Postby Snake-88 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:08 am

Congratulations on your comic PPG hope that will keep him continued ... ;)

Postby Q.U. » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:43 am

What bother hims the most would be Dexter seeing Bubbles as DeeDee to be more significant! Why would some of you insist that needs to be so important right now?!

Oh, nobody said it has to be more significant. But it does hold a lot potential in it. Heck, it could be made to force Dex into trying to recreate DeeDee again, leading the plot of a whole story arc. But I guess BR already has ideas as to where the story is going right now. So as I said, it could bring a chance for him and Blossom to get closer again, it could force dramatic actions, or it could be merely mentioned and left unused. It all comes down to whether you've got a better idea where to take the story or not. And since I cannot read minds I cannot tell.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Vesper » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:46 am

Throwing this in if it hasn't been yet, but..

Love triangle between Dexter, Bubbles, and Blossom?

Postby Seiryuga » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 am

Vesper wrote:Throwing this in if it hasn't been yet, but..

>[

NO!
copyrights are a bitch ain't it?

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 am

Q.U. wrote:

Oh, nobody said it has to be more significant. But it does hold a lot potential in it. Heck, it could be made to force Dex into trying to recreate DeeDee again, leading the plot of a whole story arc.

My thoughts exactly. Seeing Bubbles dance is stirring up a lot of old feelings for Dexter, and I'm guessing his clash with Mandark took his mind off the 'DeeDee project'. But if your looking for a good plot device to bring the Deedee robot back in, this is a pretty good one right here.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:51 am

Possiblekim wrote:I thought Mod share all the skills like the Jedi Council...
Not all of the mods are into this?
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Postby Possiblekim » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 am

Mir@k: True but like the gods. Gods demand sacrifices and usually the offering is shared with the othergods. (Intresting that Mods and Gods are only one letter different :mrgreen: )

Sieryuga: Whoa.. that serious? I guess I better stop goofing around and start taking things down

Speaking of which... have you guys noticed something about the dialog?

Dexter: Even in the intrest of "POST-ENDAVOR SCIENCE"

Dexter is still treating girls like a subject or experiment. He did this in an episode "A Tribe called Girl". He hides in the dolls to observe the behaviour of the girls. This proves to Dexter to be still not good socializing with girls. I wonder will Blossom going to help him with that.

Granted about you guys saying Bubbles becoming more like Dee Dee. In one of my very first post, I mentioned about Dexter being mental instability after seeing Bubbles. I think this is going to happend. Either it will drive him crazy or back to the shadows again (not saying that he is going to be become evil but in the state of darkness where nothing else matters).

This is going to be very intresting indeed. Assuming that Dexter is being drive back into the shadows again. I wonder how Blossom is going to react? Scenario one is to leave him or scenario 2 is she is going to bring him out for a walk and help him to remind him the real meaning in life. Everything happends for a purposed and such thus strenghten thier relationship agian.

As for driving him crazy, he will re-attempt to recreate Dee Dee again. Only to be reminded by the PPG that this is inhumane and insane. Although I hardly doubt that BeeAre is going to use this in his story since it is very very dark and this would invovle PPG VS Dexter for good. Dexter gone crazy and of course being a mad scientis already will undoubtedly use Antidote X to fight agaisnt the girls but hey like I said low chance of happening.

However, my official prediticon is this. Dexter and Blossom will leave the arena and go for a walk. There they will tlak about the meaning of life and maybe promise that they will no leave each other no matter wwhat happends. However, during the conversation something happends like an enemy break the tension or Bubbles intreupt saying that she pass the test and is an official member of the dance troupe.

Postby Fummo » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 am

Seiryuga wrote:
Vesper wrote:Throwing this in if it hasn't been yet, but..

>[

NO!

Why the hell not, Seir!?

Oh and it sucks that you had to remove your avatar.

Postby Ntoonz » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:29 am

Possiblekim wrote:However, my official prediticon is this. Dexter and Blossom will leave the arena and go for a walk. There they will tlak about the meaning of life and maybe promise that they will no leave each other no matter wwhat happends. However, during the conversation something happends like an enemy break the tension or Bubbles intreupt saying that she pass the test and is an official member of the dance troupe.

All quite plausable - but Olga is still a wild card here.
Unauthorized Bleedman maquettes and ornaments! Get 'em at http://www.ntoonz.com
And join the adventure at http://rangers.comicgenesis.com
http://ntoonz.deviantart.com

Postby Ryley » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:31 am

Possiblekim wrote:Dexter: Even in the intrest of "POST-ENDAVOR SCIENCE"

Dexter is still treating girls like a subject or experiment. He did this in an episode "A Tribe called Girl". He hides in the dolls to observe the behaviour of the girls. This proves to Dexter to be still not good socializing with girls. I wonder will Blossom going to help him with that.

Well, the Dexter-speak is a little tough to translate, plus he uses the word "endeavor" twice, however I think what he is saying is that he agreed to do this as a sort of social experiment after he and Blossom finished their work in the science lab for the day. I agree with you that he is expressing it and even thinking of it in terms which he can understand. However, I think his interest in Blossom is more than just scientific. He just doesn't recognize his emotions, he has never acknowledged them before, so it's much like he's feeling his, well, feelings for the first time.

He's there because of Blossom, he's just trying to explain it to himself, and to him, looking at the tryout as an experiment, or a break after the days "endeavors" makes sense.

Now, Bubbles' resemblance to Dee Dee might stir up some romantic feelings in him, but I consider that unlikely since Dee Dee was his sister. Plus, he's missing Dee Dee right now, but if Bubbles were to start doing something that annoys him, he will likely remember that side of their relationship too. I expect that his conflict could drive him back into his old state of mind, but really, that's why he has Blossom there now. His relationship with Blossom is very different, she shares more of his interests, and interacts with him on much the same level. She's much more level headed and calm than either Bubbles or Dee Dee, so she's not likely to annoy him when she wants his attention, like Dee Dee did.

It all depends on where Bee Are is going with this, but I think that if Dexter starts to shift back into his old state of mind, Blossom will notice, and will try to help him through it. He really was alone, before, he had no one to help him deal with his guilt and grief, and now he does. He has a new person in his life now, and that's really what this part of the story is about. And although Blossom is more intellectual and less emotional than Dee Dee, she is much more aware of her emotions than Dexter, and is very good at reading Dexter's moods, and what he's going through. So he can continue to learn from her, the way he used to learn from Dee Dee. (When he actually listened and didn't try to ignore her)

Postby 430jb » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Where's Ed?
He's a superstar dancer.
The best, only partner worthy of his unmatched skill would be dee dee, but instead bubbles would do.

Postby Ntoonz » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Beauty wrote:I'm curious to what Dexter will act like when he spots Olga. He's never met her, but she looks similar to Mandark...

Sorry, I'm kind of behind on this thread. But why should Dexter even recognize Olga? To my knowledge, he's only heard Mandark mention her - he doesn't necessarily know what she looks like. I don't know if the resemblence will be enough to make the connection.

By the way, Olga's pigtails seem to be continuing their variable-length thing.
Unauthorized Bleedman maquettes and ornaments! Get 'em at http://www.ntoonz.com
And join the adventure at http://rangers.comicgenesis.com
http://ntoonz.deviantart.com

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:55 pm

I don't think that Dexter has even meet Olga before, and I bet she doesn't know him either.

At best chance, Dexter might be aware of who runs the Dance Troupe, via announcements over the intercom, or seeing a poster.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Ice King » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:54 pm

blood id have to say your right (as usual) but then again ntoonz is right also mandark only told him about olga and correct me if im wrong but i doubt they met before.

Where's Ed?
He's a superstar dancer.
The best, only partner worthy of his unmatched skill would be dee dee, but instead bubbles would do

i doubt he will be there but the eds could be there trying to scam money from other people

Postby k_money516 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:01 pm

That IS their thing after all.
K_Money516... All Day Every Day

Postby MagicMidtown » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:18 pm

I could easily see Eddy charging people admission to attend the dance tryouts with a laughing Ed and an unwilling Double-D by his side. ;)

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. 8)

Postby Bandit » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Poor Dexter's having a De Javu moment, he's probably worried that history's gonna repeat itself.

Postby Possiblekim » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Olga is indeed a wild card. The girl motives is unknwon. IN a few pages she displayed a doom cloud but nobody knows what the doom cloud was aim on.

The doom cloud could be aim for the poor dancer in the Dance Troupe or not enough goood dancer. Hence she was worried about this year dance troupe. The other vesion is about her brother's death. Or it could be that Darth BeeAre is just toying with us again.

So far, Olga is indeed a wild card. She is with Darkstar Council or PPGD or acting on her own is still unknwon. However, one thing for sure that she is going to play a very very big role in this second saga. I do not see the point of introducing her if she does not play a role.

As far as Dexter and Olga. I do not think both recongzise each other in the meantime. Dexter and Olga is just like other students in school. However in a sense of way, I felt that she must feel sad about her brother's death (hence the doom cloud) and she looked very very sad int he past few pages until the page "Miss Little Sunshine" came to cheer her up.

If for certain that Olga is going to play a role in DarkStar Council Vs PPG, then there is a high chance that she will be on PPG side and not with DarkStar Council. The real reason that the brother's death is not because of Dexter and PPGD but because of the insanity bestowed by the DarkStar Council on her brother. Therefore, I do not see the idea of taking revenge on the girls.

Postby Lemon » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:34 am

That makes perfect sense, really. I can already see the big battle scene. But before that, Dexter needs to get a hold of himself or bad things are going to happen. Hell, he might even have to choose betwen Blossoms and Bubbles life in the final battle, if such a scenario happens.

Postby Q.U. » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:27 am

If for certain that Olga is going to play a role in DarkStar Council Vs PPG, then there is a high chance that she will be on PPG side and not with DarkStar Council. The real reason that the brother's death is not because of Dexter and PPGD but because of the insanity bestowed by the DarkStar Council on her brother. Therefore, I do not see the idea of taking revenge on the girls.

Why would either the PPGs or the Darkstar Council need her help for anything?
Why would she risk her life in a battle?
Does she know and understand exactly why her brother died?
Does she know who Mandark worked for and what happened there that day?
Who would she seek for revenge, if she were to seek at all?

We would need much more insight to try and make such assumptions.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)