The Shapeshifting Master Of Darkness . . . .

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

The Shapeshifting Master Of Darkness . . . .

Postby Sinistah » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:53 am

I just read the whole thing man (the PPG doujin), and I am mighty impressed. Merging all my favorite cartoon network/nickelodeon characters into a single universe, and then set it all to a very mature and serious story, is a stroke of genius. But I feel one question must be answered. We've seen the PPG, Dexter and XJ9 in the comic, and their respective foes: Mojo, Mandark and the Cluster. But one remains absent. While Jack teachs at the school, where lies his arch nemesis? Where lies the shapeshifting master of darkness . . . Aku?
Are you a Mexican?

Or a Mexican't?

Re: The Shapeshifting Master Of Darkness . . . .

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:10 am

He'll obviously come later. ;)

Postby Curris » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:19 am

Jack seems pretty happy and relaxed. Not focused or questing. I think that since he is an adult, that he might have already beaten Aku. The story is about the younger characters (the PPG, Dexter, etc.) Although, according to the mini-episodes in the CN commercials, Aku is apparently using a fake ID to get into a theater. Maybe he goes to the school too... Oh, boy. That could be hilarious...
We come in peace, Shoot to kill.

Postby Janana » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:02 pm

Well I had this idea for Bleedman about Aku.

The Inner Circle< An evil demon group that AKU runs. ^_^

Postby VWG » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:39 pm

Alrighty, let me take a shot at this....

From what I gathered from Jack's profile, http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/castJack.php, it seems Jack came to this time going after Aku. I think what happened in the series kinda happens in reverse here. That is, instead of Aku sending Jack into the future to get away from him, he sends himself into the future with Jack jumping into the portal before it dissappears (not knowing where they are going). When they get to the future, they somehow lose track of eachother.

Given Dexter's comment here, http://www.deviantart.com/view/8395886/, it looks as though he was the one that found Jack and helped him get settled. With all of his tech, he is bound to find out about some time anomaly (he probably could also forge a birth certificate).

Now this, http://www.deviantart.com/view/11825542/ shows Aku in his "Little Red Hood" outfit. I think that, down the line, Aku finally figures out where Jack has been and goes on the hunt. ((I had thought about a play taking place at school, where Susie plays Hood since she has before. Aku shows up in disguise and looks for Jack with everyone thinking it's just Susie running around...))
Last edited by VWG on Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Vidfreek » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:20 pm

Janana wrote:Well I had this idea for Bleedman about Aku.

The Inner Circle< An evil demon group that AKU runs. ^_^

my guild on WoW is called the inner circle..... 0_0

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:37 pm

Aku is oging to come back, becuase 1) He's a really cool villan, 2) Bleedman made a sketch 3)Um...I don't have a third reason...

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)