Krypto the Superdog

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Steven M » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:34 am

I guess it's time for me to initiate totalitarianism and get my own opinion through, once again.

Except... DogStar... that makes me think of 'Bucky O' Hare' for some reason. Probably a name for one of the spaceships...

Still, the concept art looks naff. And the idea is laughable... which I guess the producers, directors, animators etc. are counting on. I mean, super animals?

Ok, it's not that stupid an idea. 'Samurai Pizza Cats' carried it through because they were anthropomorphs with weapons and giant robots, and other things. 'Sonic the Hedgehog' managed it because... well, he's a blue hedgehog who runs through loops. 'Bucky O' Hare', already mentioned, is fondly remembered despite being cancelled after one season. I suppose the idea was that none of these cartoons/characters ever latched onto the success of another franchise. Sonic wasn't exactly a spin-off after all. And each one had their own setting, a gimmick or unique feature, and possibly some merchandise afterwards.

What are the chances that "Krypto" will fail miserably in getting ratings? I'd say the show would deserve to be cancelled early, but you know how it is on rating by first impressions. If the children who watch it like it, then it'll go on.
When you've got balls, it hurts more to sit on the fence. / [My Deviantart]

Re: Krypto the Superdog

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Welcome, this is not the Invader Zim: Manifest Doom thread.

Snafu-Comic's uses a automatic thread generator to create new threads for members and each new comic page, but something has gone terribly, terribly wrong with the system and it is resurrecting dead threads.

We ask that you please do not post in these dead threads, but report the Snafu Bot or Bleedman's post to allow a moderator to know of the misdirection so we can split the posts and create the thread where it is suppose to be.

Now then, the thread you are looking for is here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56540
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)